PDA

View Full Version : Yet another MSNBC nut issues a call to violence!

LWW
10-16-2011, 04:21 AM
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"If you won't get jobs bill done in suite, we will get done in street!"</span>
-Alfred Charles Sharpton Junior-

I guess he feels the need to remind whitey about Fred Harari's fate, and the risks of standing up to the moonbattery of reverend Al.

Qtec
10-16-2011, 04:37 AM
Run for the hills.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Referring to Congress</span>, Sharpton said, “If you won’t get the jobs bill done in the suite, we will get the jobs bill done in the street!”

Of political leaders fighting and cutting social programs, he warned, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“This is not about Obama,” he boomed, “this is about my mama!”</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>People laughed and repeated, “It’s about my mama! That’s right!”</span> </div></div>

Very scary....buy another gun.

Q

LWW
10-16-2011, 04:50 AM
I have plenty.

It's a shame Fred Harari didn't.

But ... your beloved state insisted that he remain unarmed so that the leftist moonbat crazy mob could burn him alive.

That should make you proud ... after he was just a white interloper Jew.

Soflasnapper
10-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Of course, there was no mob, there was one guy, and Freddie was neither shot nor burned alive.

Freddy's not dead-- Village Voice (http://www.villagevoice.com/1998-12-29/news/freddy-s-not-dead/)

eg8r
10-16-2011, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very scary....buy another gun.</div></div>Do you think Sharpton the wannabe poet will shoot himself? The whole world looks at him like he is a joke already.

eg8r

LWW
10-17-2011, 04:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course, there was no mob, there was one guy, and Freddie was neither shot nor burned alive.

Freddy's not dead-- Village Voice (http://www.villagevoice.com/1998-12-29/news/freddy-s-not-dead/) </div></div>

You finally got me ... it's Freddie's 7 employees that are dead and not Freddie.

And your point is?

Soflasnapper
10-17-2011, 04:56 PM
You just quoted my point, which was that, once again, you got everything you used as an example wrong.

Truth is its own point, and maybe one day, you'll understand that.