PDA

View Full Version : Communism, and it's fatal flaw, explained.

LWW
10-18-2011, 03:19 PM
SHortly after the October Revolution in Mother Russia, Comrade Lenin sent several agents out across the land to explain the new idea of communism to the peasant farmers.

This is the story of one such agent, Comrade Ahsolovich, and a peasant farmer.

Agent Ahsolovich: "Goot morning comrade."

Peasant farmer Ivan: "Da, goot morning."

Agent Ahsolovich: "I am here to explain glorious new party plan call communism.

Peasant farmer Ivan: "Da, how is work?"

Agent Ahsolovich: "Is easy. First we scour countryside looking for EEEVILLL capitalist pigdog rich farmer."

Peasant farmer Ivan: "Da, den vott?"

Agent Ahsolovich: "Eef EEEVILLL capitalist pigdog rich farmer have two tractor, we take from EEEVILLL capitalist pigdog rich farmer one tractor and give to peasant with no tractor."

Peasant farmer Ivan: "So good so far, tell me more."

Agent Ahsolovich: "And when we find EEEVILLL capitalist pigdog rich farmer with two mule, we take from EEEVILLL capitalist pigdog rich farmer one mule and give to peasant with no mule."

Peasant farmer Ivan: "Da, is still good. Tell me more."

Agent Ahsolovich: "And if we find EEEVILLL capitalist pigdog rich farmer with two peeg, we take from EEEVILLL capitalist pigdog rich farmer one peeg and give to peasant with no peeg."

Peasant farmer Ivan: "Da, sound like good plan so far."

Agent Ahsolovich: "And if we find EEEVILLL capitalist pigdog rich farmer with two cheeken, we take from EEEVILLL capitalist pigdog rich farmer one cheeken and give to peasant with no cheeken "

Peasant farmer Ivan: "I be right back comrade."

Agent Ahsolovich: "Da, I wait."

Peasant farmer Ivan: (With shotgun now) "Get ze hell out of here before I shoot you in the arski! "

Agent Ahsolovich: "Vott is matter comrade?"

Peasant farmer Ivan: "I HAVE TWO CHEEKEN, THAT'S VOTT!"

cushioncrawler
10-19-2011, 08:51 AM
Communizm haz prooven itself to be the best system in the world for over 50,000 years. The ozzy aboes were in reasonable harmony with the land, alltho probly exterminating a number of species along the way, before being moreorless exterminated themselves.

The usofa haz been going from say 1770 to 2011 -- 241 years. And haz had its upsndowns. Soon to hav another downndown. Whilst doing its fair share of exterminating along the way. Will the usofa last another 199 quarter-milleniums. I doubt it. Will it last one more -- i doubt it.
mac.