PDA

View Full Version : OWS: Run the Zionist Jews out.

Sev
10-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Well at least she's straight forward about it.
Got to watch those Zionist Jew bankers. They'll get you every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjm4LxFa1c

Soflasnapper
10-24-2011, 07:40 PM
I don't think criticism of Wall Street and the too big to fail banks is very controversial. Most informed people would likely agree that a good deal-- most, if not all-- of the problem has been caused by them. To the degree that government actions helped create this situation, that was government action caused by these same two power centers, through their hugely costly lobbying and candidate support <s>bribes</s>, er, contributions, I meant, of course.

It may be unfortunate, and unfair to our Jewish friends and neighbors who are almost all not 'masters of the universe' types, or multi-millionaire/billionaire types, that there is a predominant Jewish cohort in these businesses (if there is-- comments to the contrary welcome).

But it would likewise be unfortunate, and unfair to the people of this country as a whole, to shy away from calling out these two main sources of our recent financial debacles, simply because of the Jewish identity of so many of the miscreant perpetrators.

Here's what President Andrew Jackson had to say about a similar situation back in this day:

"Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! <span style='font-size: 14pt'>You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out.</span>"

- Andrew Jackson (1767-1845)

cushioncrawler
10-25-2011, 12:38 AM
There iz little doubt that jew bankers kontrolled things in the oldendays. And jew bankers profited from every recession and every depression. And probly engineered most. Jews looked after jews in every bizness, non-jews payd full price allways. Woodenhappen today.
mac.