PDA

View Full Version : You could have heard a pin drop . LOL

Qtec
10-19-2011, 04:29 AM
This just made my day. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the foreign policy section of the Republican debate, Michele Bachmann once again acted as spokeswoman for the Dominionists worldwide as she castigated Ron Paul for saying we should withdraw aid from Israel. She then went on to say that Libya and Afghanistan Iraq should reimburse us for "liberating them", and finally declared flatly that <u>the US never, ever negotiates with terrorists for hostages or anything else.</u>

The Bachmann doctrine: We're gonna come in and strafe your country, kill tens of thousands of your people, and you will be so grateful you'll offer to reimburse us for that!<span style="color: #990000"> LOL </span>

In between this and the next segue, Herman Cain calls the Guantanamo Bay detainees hostages, and declares he would never release them. Um, ok. They'd be our hostages, then.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>To which Ron Paul asked all of them whether or not they denied that Ronald Reagan negotiated arms for hostages in the 80s.

You could have heard a pin drop in that Republican audience. </span></div></div>

Oh my!!!! LMFAO.

RP is the only honest guy in the bunch, ie NO CHANCE of getting the nomination.

Updated: Ron Paul Tears Down Saint Ronnie While Debating Hostage Negotiation Issue (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/karoli/ron-paul-tears-down-saint-ronnie-while-deba)

Watch it.

Q

Gayle in MD
10-19-2011, 07:14 AM
This was by far the funniest Presidential debate in history!

Cain is a total joke! No clue of anything regarding foreign affairs. No experience at all, zilch!

Romney to Newt:

"Newt, actually we got the individual mandate from the Heritage Foundation and from you!"

Gingrich..."You did not get it from me you got it from the Heritage Foundation?"

Romney..."Did you support it under the Herritage Foundation"

Gingrich..."I absolutely did support it against Hillaray Care."

Romney..."You did support it under the Heritage Fundation? OK, that's what I'm saying, You did support it under The heritage Foundation?"

Newt, "Ok, a little broader...."

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif BWA HA HA HA!

Say what, Newt? HUH????

Perry, among the funniest, telling Romney he is the "Heigth" of hypocracy"..huh? LMAO!

Romney, "Anderson, Anderson...help me Mr. Moderator, LMAO!

Cain's apples and oranges, 9-9-9-? Romney took that one apart pretty quickly, but then,...as you highlighted, the best moment of the evening was when Paul dismantled Savior Reagan....wrenching him from his unfit pedestal like Saddam in Baghdad! Arms for hostages!!!! Why didn't they get to REagan's Amnesty? I'm can't wait for Cain's take on that one! BWA HAHAHAHA!

What a bunch of nitwits!

Romney, the Job Killer extraordinaire...from Bain Capital, the typical CEO pig, wheeler dealer that America loves so much they are protesting everything Romney stands for across the country....

Cain's no clue about anything, but how to peddle pizzas!

Just the hilariouslky absurd, 9-9-9, "No, that's an apple, we're replacing oranges..." HUH?...And loads of other meaningless, dog whistle, standard RW Radical rhetoric so adored by the flyover idiots, yet without any substance, mental soundness or economic acuity...Cain's electric fence...."No I don't think we should do that, but I think we should do that...." Huh Herman?

And the nasty, ugly Perry, calling Cain, "Brother"???????????

Hey, show us the "Rock" Perry, the "Brother Rock" lol, and stop immitating George Bush's bad guy pretense of bulging muscles, arms held away from the body, and that idiotic befuddled look on your face, that says "<span style='font-size: 17pt'>clueless</span>" and looking like a guy that the bar tender didn't throw out early enough....
BWA HA HA HA

Romney:

"Yep, I didn't get costs down in New Hampshire..."

OMG, Who's on first! The Republican Comedy Show....of blathering idiots.

Can't wait for SNL annd Bill Maher...this week... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It looked like an old re-run of TWTWTW...(That was the week that was)

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Not one plan for jobs...say what? Jobs????

I've seen better strategic play at my Granddaughter's soccer games!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.

Soflasnapper
10-24-2011, 07:24 PM
There's the other example to look at, which is the common practice of Israel herself to negotiate the release of captured IDF personnel with the Palestinians, in return for the release of incarcerated Palies.

They just did it again, a 1 for roughly 1,000 swap.

For a more mundane example, consider the common practice of hostage negotiating teams of city police forces or the FBI to negotiate with hostage takers.

What's most embarrassing for the Reagan record is its record of causing the transfer shipment of arms and armament materiel (from Israel, a witting partner in these transfers) to Iran BEFORE TAKING OFFICE, and then, shortly after taking office one or more times, doing the same thing, although Iran at that time HAD NO HOSTAGES IN CUSTODY.