PDA

View Full Version : To Chris Cass

09-23-2002, 12:47 AM
Is this the same Chris Cass that played in a Midwest 9-ball tournament in E. Moline, ILL? I played in one of their touraments in Cape Girardeau, tough competition. They have another one coming up in Cape on Nov 2, and 3rd. Might see you there.

Kato
09-23-2002, 06:15 AM
Next time you see Chris, slap him for me.

Kato~~~I'm just kidding Chris, I'd rather him punch you/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Chris Cass
09-23-2002, 07:34 AM
Hi Shawn,

Yes it is. I won't be making the Cape tourney however, I'm skipping the MO. and OK. tourneys. I will be going to the rest of them. I don't like the 7-8hr. drive. I am going to Oleathe, KS. and this is a long drive but I've been wanting to go to this tourney for a couple years. I like the MN. tourneys not on the tour but they're also a drive. There's something about MN. players I like. They seem friendly and can shoot too.

The gang here at E. Moline are playing in Poplar Bluff, MO. this weekend but I didn't want to go with them. I here it's a rather small stuffy room with tons of smoke and really not the greatest atmosphere for a tourney. See, what they say when they get back.

Whiteys in Burlington, IA. is after Oleathe and I like the tourneys there. Great food too. I always have a hard time with the rack your own thing. Don't know why, everyone else can make a ball off my break. hahah E. Moline? Well, I couldn't win there, if I was playing Ray Charles. LOLLOL Good luck at the Cape, Shawn. Don't pay attention to Kato. He hasn't been fed this morning.

Regards,

C.C.

Rich R.
09-23-2002, 07:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr>
Well, I couldn't win there, if I was playing Ray Charles. <hr></blockquote>
Doesn't this line belong in the thread about "Biggest Pool Lies"? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Rich R.

Chris Cass
09-23-2002, 07:57 AM
Hi Rich. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Busted....

09-23-2002, 08:59 AM
was in poplar bluff matlock beat bowman 9-7

Chris Cass
09-23-2002, 11:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> was in poplar bluff matlock beat bowman 9-7 <hr></blockquote>

Yes, he did for the winners of the winner bracket. Dave had Jesse stuck 6-0 and jesse ended up losing on some far fetched and hard to make shots.

Then, Jesse lost hill hill in the match for the win. Jesse had taken off the loser bracket. Coming in second. There definitly was some players there too. Tony Fargo, Marv Wier(sp?), just to name a few. There were a half a dozen champions there for sure. The owner is a good guy too. He likes action. 32 players and all can win, all can play..

Regards,

C.C.

09-24-2002, 07:42 AM
jesse shot much better the day before, tony and jesse was hill to hill and fargo shot a combo and lost the match.
jesse went on to play dave and missed several shots that he would not of missed on sat.

09-24-2002, 07:51 AM
chris,i am an older guy but love the game, hope to see you in cape and wish you good luck DAVE