PDA

View Full Version : I was flat out wrong of course

Qtec
10-20-2011, 06:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I came close to posting this bit the night of the debate and slamming Anderson Cooper for repeating the right-wing lie that 47% of Americans don't pay any taxes at all, conflating income taxes with the average levels of taxation that all Americans pay for plenty of other things, and Cooper beat me to it by offering this apology for his misstatement during the CNN GOP debate this week which he moderated.

Here's Cooper from the end of his "Keeping Them Honest" segment: </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> COOPER: And finally, "Keeping Them Honest," the moderator, me.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

COOPER: Congressman Bachmann, you also said at the last debate <span style='font-size: 17pt'>that everyone should pay <u>something.</u></span> Does that mean that you would raise taxes on the 47 percent of Americans<u> who currently don't pay taxes?</u>

(END VIDEO CLIP)

COOPER: I said it during the debate and the discussion afterwards, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>I was flat out wrong of course. What I knew and meant to say was 40 percent of Americans do not pay federal income tax. They do of course pay plenty of other state, local and federal taxes including federal payroll taxes, gasoline taxes and on and on. I made a mistake last night and I apologize.</span> </div></div>

At least he corrects his mistake, not like some here on the board. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

eg8r
10-20-2011, 06:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I was flat out wrong of course. What I knew and meant to say was 40 percent of Americans do not pay federal income tax. They do of course pay plenty of other state, local and federal taxes including federal payroll taxes, gasoline taxes and on and on. I made a mistake last night and I apologize. </div></div>Just like we have been saying all along, everyone in America pays certain taxes but when we are referring to a certain group that does not pay any taxes that discussion is ALWAYS CENTERED AROUND INCOME TAXES!!! It is the intelligently inept like yourself that feel this needs to be mentioned every time because you are too stupid to figure it out. We are not here to coddle you and your little brain.

eg8r

Qtec
10-20-2011, 07:21 PM
So. if everyone knew what Anderson meant,<span style='font-size: 14pt'> why did he apologise?????????</span>

Answer, he was flat out wrong of course.

Q

eg8r
10-21-2011, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So. if everyone knew what Anderson meant, why did he apologise?????????</div></div>He felt sorry for the idiots like yourself.

eg8r

LWW
10-22-2011, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I was flat out wrong of course

Q </div></div>

You usually are.

hondo
10-22-2011, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I was flat out wrong of course

Q </div></div>

You usually are. </div></div>

"Such a scathing rebuttal." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
10-23-2011, 04:42 AM
Nahhh ... my D game is sufficient to deal with the leftist back benchers of this forum.

DickLeonard
10-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Lww when do you have time to play, you seem to spend all ur time mouthing right wing bullship.####

hondo
10-24-2011, 01:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lww when do you have time to play, you seem to spend all ur time mouthing right wing bullship.#### </div></div>

LOL! Dick, he was talking about trolling on the forum, not pool.

DickLeonard
10-24-2011, 02:37 PM
Hondo I only read his post it didn't mke any sense to me I didn't think he could play pool. Was that trolling or patrolling.####

hondo
10-24-2011, 05:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo I only read his post it didn't mke any sense to me I didn't think he could play pool. Was that trolling or patrolling.#### </div></div>

I think that he said once that he had a custom Cuetec with special duct tape wrap. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
10-25-2011, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo I only read his post it didn't mke any sense to me I didn't think he could play pool. Was that trolling or patrolling.#### </div></div>

I think that he said once that he had a custom Cuetec with special duct tape wrap. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Against some folks that's all I need.

hondo
10-25-2011, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo I only read his post it didn't mke any sense to me I didn't think he could play pool. Was that trolling or patrolling.#### </div></div>

I think that he said once that he had a custom Cuetec with special duct tape wrap. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Against some folks that's all I need. </div></div>

WHO? ANYTIME, MOUTH.

eg8r
10-25-2011, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHO? ANYTIME, MOUTH. </div></div>LOL, you were sitting there fat and happy running your mouth with Dick and lww has a funny response to your childish antics and you get pissed off and start screaming at your computer and calling him "mouth". Every time you post I am thankful you are no longer in front of all those impressionable young kids.

eg8r

hondo
10-25-2011, 06:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHO? ANYTIME, MOUTH. </div></div>LOL, you were sitting there fat and happy running your mouth with Dick and lww has a funny response to your childish antics and you get pissed off and start screaming at your computer and calling him "mouth". Every time you post I am thankful you are no longer in front of all those impressionable young kids.

eg8r </div></div>

Hey, asshole troll, I thought we agreed to ignore each other.
He made an arrogant pool challenge.
I made an arrogant acceptance.
Try to keep up, dimwit.

eg8r
10-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Why would you think I would agree to ignore you. You are too stupid to keep your mouth shut so surely you should expect me to help you out. Again, those kids in WV are better off with you sitting on your butt at home.

eg8r

hondo
10-26-2011, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would you think I would agree to ignore you. You are too stupid to keep your mouth shut so surely you should expect me to help you out. Again, those kids in WV are better off with you sitting on your butt at home.

eg8r </div></div>

I see it's your time of the month again, Eg. They seem to be coming more often.

eg8r
10-26-2011, 07:22 AM
LOL, funny how "my time of the month" always occurs directly during your increased stupidity. As far as your reference to frequency, there is a direct correlation to the number of times the hole in your face opens up and "my time of the month" posts.

eg8r