PDA

View Full Version : Pulled Romney Video - "Ready to Lead?"

Qtec
10-20-2011, 06:40 PM
too much? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5JTz_vQG_mA)

Q

Soflasnapper
10-24-2011, 09:10 AM
Hmmm. I think a failure of nerve to strike at the jugular, or having struck there, to now pull back, is not what the GOP primary voters respect.

How much more could an action play into the waffling, indecisive, straddle all issues critique of this Mormon elder? Almost a self-parody.

For the record, I found nothing egregiously wrong about this spot, although using the lugubrious Brit Hume's 'throw up' remark might have been a tactical error. 'Cause who cares what this Huckleberry Hound-looking guy says?

Qtec
10-24-2011, 10:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmm. I think a failure of nerve to strike at the jugular, or having struck there, to now pull back, is not what the GOP primary voters respect. </div></div>

I think its a good marketing trick. Personally, the only reason I watched it was because they pulled it. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Plus, when Perry calls him on it in the next debate, Mitt can hold up his hands and say, "That was wrong. <u>As soon as I seen it I told them to pull it.</u>"

...after its gone viral of course.

Q

Soflasnapper
10-24-2011, 07:10 PM
When I think of Romney, I do not think of clever marketing.

So, while that may be, I doubt it.