PDA

View Full Version : shockingly ignorant at best

Qtec
10-20-2011, 07:48 PM
a$$hole (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFY9wl1x3AY&feature=player_embedded#!)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> SESSIONS: No program in our government has surged out of control more dramatically than food stamps. And nothing is being done about it. [...] Multimillion dollar lottery winners are getting food stamps because the money is considered to be an asset not an income. One of the fast and furious gun buyers –

HOST: But hold on, for ever lottery winner that has food stamps, there’s probably a lot more people who really need them who have them, right?

SESSIONS: <u>Well look, do you think there are four times as many people who need food stamps today as in 2001.</u> That answers itself. [...] We cannot do this. We do not have the money. Congress doesn’t understand that we can’t afford to double the program every three years. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It’s shockingly ignorant at best and dishonest at worst for Sessions — the ranking GOP member of the Senate Budget Committee — to completely ignore the role the economy has played on food stamp usage. The cost of the program has jumped because more Americans are out of work and wages are down, thus more people need assistance. Food prices have also gone up, adding additional costs. But the cost of the program will come down on its own as the economy recovers and more people can afford to feed themselves.

In fact, the food stamp program has been critical for reducing poverty and pumping money into local economies during the down economy, so cutting it now would not only take food out of peoples’ mouths, but could slow down the recovery. No one is trying to “double the program every three years” as Sessions claims. (Currently, nearly one in five Alabamians is on Food Stamps.) </div></div>

Q..........moron

eg8r
10-21-2011, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> But the cost of the program will come down on its own as the economy recovers and more people can afford to feed themselves.</div></div>I agree. If Obama would have done what he said he would do in the beginning we would not be in this mess.

eg8r

llotter
10-21-2011, 06:49 AM
Exactly where do you see 'food stamps' in the Constitution?

Sessions has always been one of my favorites.

cushioncrawler
10-21-2011, 07:08 AM
1 in 5 Alabamians on food stamps. Then in 3 years, in 2014, this will go to 2 in 5. Then in 3 years, in 2017, to 4 in 5. Then in 2020, to 8 in 5. The usofa ekonomy karnt take that.
mac.

Stretch
10-21-2011, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 in 5 Alabamians on food stamps. Then in 3 years, in 2014, this will go to 2 in 5. Then in 3 years, in 2017, to 4 in 5. Then in 2020, to 8 in 5. The usofa ekonomy karnt take that.
mac. </div></div>

I could never understand how a country with excess production can export food and foriegn aid abroad while their own citizens are starving. St.

eg8r
10-21-2011, 08:55 AM
I agree. How about AIDS spending. Why would GWB send so much money to Africa in AIDS support when we have so many people here. Why on earth do we have a military base in Germany when the money spent there could be redistributed here. We give a lot around the world and we should be fixing what is wrong here first.

eg8r

LWW
10-22-2011, 07:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 in 5 Alabamians on food stamps. Then in 3 years, in 2014, this will go to 2 in 5. Then in 3 years, in 2017, to 4 in 5. Then in 2020, to 8 in 5. The usofa ekonomy karnt take that.
mac. </div></div>

I could never understand how a country with excess production can export food and foriegn aid abroad while their own citizens are starving. St. </div></div>

Where are these starving Americans?

What's that?

You made it up?

But, I already knew that. The biggest dietary problem facing US poor is obesity caused by excess calorie intake combined with minimal calorie burning.

Have any doubt of that?

Go to West Virginia.

Gayle in MD
10-24-2011, 02:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> a$$hole (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFY9wl1x3AY&feature=player_embedded#!)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> SESSIONS: No program in our government has surged out of control more dramatically than food stamps. And nothing is being done about it. [...] Multimillion dollar lottery winners are getting food stamps because the money is considered to be an asset not an income. One of the fast and furious gun buyers –

HOST: But hold on, for ever lottery winner that has food stamps, there’s probably a lot more people who really need them who have them, right?

SESSIONS: <u>Well look, do you think there are four times as many people who need food stamps today as in 2001.</u> That answers itself. [...] We cannot do this. We do not have the money. Congress doesn’t understand that we can’t afford to double the program every three years. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It’s shockingly ignorant at best and dishonest at worst for Sessions — the ranking GOP member of the Senate Budget Committee — to completely ignore the role the economy has played on food stamp usage. The cost of the program has jumped because more Americans are out of work and wages are down, thus more people need assistance. Food prices have also gone up, adding additional costs. But the cost of the program will come down on its own as the economy recovers and more people can afford to feed themselves.

In fact, the food stamp program has been critical for reducing poverty and pumping money into local economies during the down economy, so cutting it now would not only take food out of peoples’ mouths, but could slow down the recovery. No one is trying to “double the program every three years” as Sessions claims. (Currently, nearly one in five Alabamians is on Food Stamps.) </div></div>

Q..........moron </div></div>

Yes, he is, and beloved by other morons.

G.

Qtec
10-24-2011, 03:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would GWB send so much money to Africa in AIDS support when we have so many people here. </div></div>

..because its a small world?

In your own interest?

Q

LWW
10-24-2011, 04:19 AM
So where are these starving Americans?

eg8r
10-24-2011, 07:26 AM
It is so much nicer having dialogue with the lefty adults on the board like sofla and cushioncrawler. One day qtip might grow up but sadly I doubt it.

eg8r

Qtec
10-24-2011, 11:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is so much nicer having dialogue with the lefty adults on the board like sofla and cushioncrawler. One day qtip might grow up but sadly I doubt it.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree. How about AIDS spending. Why would GWB send so much money to Africa in AIDS support when we have<u> so many people here </u></div></div>

Suddenly you are now concerned about the people! LOL

Spending on AIDS is cost effective. Like I said, its a small world.

Example.

America eradicates AIDS. Yeah!!!!!
American business man goes to Africa, has sex, gets infected, comes back, has sex with somebody who then gets infected etc etc etc.

Get it now?

Q

eg8r
10-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Thank you for proving my point.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-27-2011, 08:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Exactly where do you see 'food stamps' in the Constitution?

Sessions has always been one of my favorites. </div></div>

Exactly where do you see pre-emptive WAR, in the Constitution?

G.

Gayle in MD
10-27-2011, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is so much nicer having dialogue with the lefty adults on the board like sofla and cushioncrawler. One day qtip might grow up but sadly I doubt it.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree. How about AIDS spending. Why would GWB send so much money to Africa in AIDS support when we have<u> so many people here </u></div></div>

Suddenly you are now concerned about the people! LOL

Spending on AIDS is cost effective. Like I said, its a small world.

Example.

America eradicates AIDS. Yeah!!!!!
American business man goes to Africa, has sex, gets infected, comes back, has sex with somebody who then gets infected etc etc etc.

Get it now?

Q

</div></div>

Eg. is the new LWW clone.

He's using the same old tired LWW ficticious, self-aggrandizing and irrational claims of having debated and won defeat!

LMAO!

Pitiful.

G.

Qtec
10-28-2011, 06:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Exactly where do you see pre-emptive WAR, in the Constitution?

G. </div></div>

LOL. Nice one.

Deathly silence.

Q