PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from the 2011 CCB Dinner and Tournament

Rich R.
10-27-2011, 08:42 AM
I'm sorry, but it just takes too long to post all of these pictures directly to the forum.
I hope you enjoy this slide show.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee155...mview=slideshow (http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee155/RichR02/2011%20CCB%20Dinner%20and%20Tournament/?albumview=slideshow)

10-27-2011, 09:38 AM
Nice shots! Another year in the can, as the saying goes.

Eric >has to open an online photo account to post pics

Tony_in_MD
10-27-2011, 03:13 PM
Nice.

I need to get back next year, so y'all will look better.

......if you wanna look good, hang around with ugly people.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Icon of Sin
10-28-2011, 11:25 AM
Awesome shots as always Rich!!!

JMD in VA
10-28-2011, 12:50 PM
I agree. Great shots, Rich!

Thanks for taking them every year.

SpiderMan
10-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Wish there were some names on the photos. Know a few people, but not most. I see that Deeman was not there, and that Eric is getting a few gray hairs!

SpiderMan

Rich R.
10-29-2011, 05:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpiderMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish there were some names on the photos. Know a few people, but not most. I see that Deeman was not there, and that Eric is getting a few gray hairs!

SpiderMan </div></div>
We withhold the names to protect the innocent. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Brian in VA
10-31-2011, 10:28 AM
Wow, Rich! You always make me look good and that's damn near impossible!

Brian in VA

10-31-2011, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpiderMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that Eric is getting a few gray hairs!

SpiderMan </div></div>

I like to think of it as "highlights".

Eric

Rich R.
11-01-2011, 04:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian in VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, Rich! You always make me look good and that's damn near impossible!

Brian in VA </div></div>
Thanks Brian but I have to give all the credit, for making you look good, to may great make up crew. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Rich R.
11-01-2011, 04:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpiderMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that Eric is getting a few gray hairs!

SpiderMan </div></div>

I like to think of it as "highlights".

Eric </div></div>
It costs a lot of money to get those "highlights". I know. I have some myself. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif