PDA

View Full Version : Well-known billiard table cloth??

Nedostupniy
10-27-2011, 09:23 AM
Hello!

Let me introduce billiard table cloth Eurospeed and Eurosprint which has been <u><span style="color: #3366FF">proven in European markets</span></u>Itís appreciated all over the world by the <span style="color: #3366FF">players and professionals</span>. It is designed according to the smallest details required in specific billiard. Thanks to technology and its composition tablecloth Eurospeed and Eurosprint maximize the properties needed in the game.

Eurospeed or Eurosprint billiard tablecloth:

- [b]Ensures maximum acceleration of the ball and its torsion therefore doesnít distort the shot. If the hit is executed correctly, the ball rolls along the trajectory.

- Billiard tablecloth doesnít change its form during using so people in a short time wonít watch the waves on the table, preventing the game;

- Due to its composition the probability of defects appearance on the cloth is reduced to minimum, so any obstacles wonít prevent the movement of the ball on the table;

- [b]Each cloth is designed for the certain billiards, so all the subtleties of pyramid or Russian billiards, etc are taken into account;

- Cloth Eurospeed and Eurosprint are <span style="color: #3366FF">produced exclusively from the highest quality Australian wool</span> and serves much longer than their famous rivals;

- So itís necessary to recover billiard table a lot less and you can save more money. Billiard club with 10 tables using cloth Eurospeed or Eurosprint saves about $2000;

- Billiard tablecloth Eurospeed or Eurosprint costs <span style="color: #3366FF">30% -40% cheaper</span> than their famous rivals, which allows you to save a few thousand dollars;

Billiard table cloth Eurospeed, Eurosprint Ė cloth which is liked in billiard world!

All the information you can read on official site of Eurospeed, Eurosprint billiard table cloth (http://www.billiardscover.com).

cushioncrawler
10-27-2011, 03:29 PM
The truth iz that in ozz thousands of sheep are kept in paddocks fenced with barbed wire open to the sun and weather 24-7 and without the benefit of a big shed and are forced to eat grass all day and nite and grow very long itchy hair which iz kut only once a year by big brutes who are in unions and then put out in the paddock again without even pajamas or anything and looking really sheepish.
mac.

Gayle in MD
10-30-2011, 07:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nedostupniy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello!

Let me introduce billiard table cloth Eurospeed and Eurosprint which has been <u><span style="color: #3366FF">proven in European markets</span></u>Itís appreciated all over the world by the <span style="color: #3366FF">players and professionals</span>. It is designed according to the smallest details required in specific billiard. Thanks to technology and its composition tablecloth Eurospeed and Eurosprint maximize the properties needed in the game.

Eurospeed or Eurosprint billiard tablecloth:

- [b]Ensures maximum acceleration of the ball and its torsion therefore doesnít distort the shot. If the hit is executed correctly, the ball rolls along the trajectory.

- Billiard tablecloth doesnít change its form during using so people in a short time wonít watch the waves on the table, preventing the game;

- Due to its composition the probability of defects appearance on the cloth is reduced to minimum, so any obstacles wonít prevent the movement of the ball on the table;

- [b]Each cloth is designed for the certain billiards, so all the subtleties of pyramid or Russian billiards, etc are taken into account;

- Cloth Eurospeed and Eurosprint are <span style="color: #3366FF">produced exclusively from the highest quality Australian wool</span> and serves much longer than their famous rivals;

- So itís necessary to recover billiard table a lot less and you can save more money. Billiard club with 10 tables using cloth Eurospeed or Eurosprint saves about $2000;

- Billiard tablecloth Eurospeed or Eurosprint costs <span style="color: #3366FF">30% -40% cheaper</span> than their famous rivals, which allows you to save a few thousand dollars;

Billiard table cloth Eurospeed, Eurosprint Ė cloth which is liked in billiard world!

All the information you can read on official site of Eurospeed, Eurosprint billiard table cloth (http://www.billiardscover.com).

</div></div>

Hey, go peddle it somewhere else.

This isn't the appropriate place for your post.

LWW
10-30-2011, 09:47 AM
Yet you peddle your version of agitprop theater here daily?

Nedostupniy
11-09-2011, 05:52 AM
Hi everybody!
As you see I don't cut sheep and don't kill them. I do like other people do. I buy in shop wool (i think you buy cloth, thing from wool too) and make billiard cloth from it.
By the way, people started cut sheep centuries ago and I'm not the first. And it's necessary by the way.
And last one.
In the beginning of my post I wrote " Let me introduce"
Are there any problems?

sack316
11-09-2011, 09:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nedostupniy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi everybody!
As you see I don't cut sheep and don't kill them. I do like other people do. I buy in shop wool (i think you buy cloth, thing from wool too) and make billiard cloth from it.
By the way, people started cut sheep centuries ago and I'm not the first. And it's necessary by the way.
And last one.
In the beginning of my post I wrote " Let me introduce"
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Are there any problems?</span> </div></div>

Yes, from the forum rules:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">- Participants may not use the forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind. </div></div>

Sack