PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry Goes Off-The-Cuff..or cliff

Qtec
11-01-2011, 01:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The excitement on Perry’s face as he riffs on the New Hampshire state slogan, the tax code, and what it was like living on a farm is just so bizarre, and yet fun to watch. Also, I really don’t know what that voice is he’s doing at the 2:45 mark, but it’s just too funny. </div></div>

link (http://www.mediaite.com/online/watch-rick-perry-goes-off-the-cuff-during-unconventional-cornerstone-speech/)

What is he on? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With Cain’s campaign in crisis, what are the other candidates up to? Stewart found Rick Perry‘s slurred and somewhat manic speech over the weekend, and tried to explain to himself and the audience what he was watching. “Best case scenario, that dude’s hammered; worst case, that dude is sober, and every other time we’ve seen Rick Perry, he’s been hammered.” </div></div>

Watch Jon Stewart's take on it here (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-isnt-entirely-buying-herman-cains-sexual-harassment-defense/)

LOL

Q

Qtec
11-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Rachel Maddow: Rick Perry’s Weekend Speech.

link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-maddow-rick-perrys-weekend-speech-was-25-minutes-of-dean-screams-that-will-end-his-campaign/)

Q

Gayle in MD
11-01-2011, 07:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rachel Maddow: Rick Perry’s Weekend Speech.

link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-maddow-rick-perrys-weekend-speech-was-25-minutes-of-dean-screams-that-will-end-his-campaign/)

Q </div></div>

Memories of Palin, lol....
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Say what??????????????

Can't wait for SNL and Mahr this week!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Qtec
11-01-2011, 07:48 AM
As eg0r is so fond of telling, I worked a while on the 'dark 'side, ie the underworld. I have worked a long time in occupations where your clients do not always conform to the norm- whatever that may be.

Drawing on all my experience, what happened is this.

Rick had a few too many beers. He also had a few puffs - and inhaled - on some super strong skunk hybrid.
His handlers said, "take a couple of lines, this will straighten you up. Try and act normal." LOL

What you see is the result.

1. His speech was not slurred, only at the end, so not TOO drunk.

2. He kept standing on his toes. He has energy, he is buzzing. Some kind of amphetamine.

3. The fact that he used the words 'dude','man','brother so often [ lol] and he said he loved Herman Cain, definitely indicates a HTC influence.

Q

Q

Soflasnapper
11-01-2011, 07:59 AM
By HTC, do you mean THC?

If he was dosed, it might not have been with his knowledge, and it might not have been the first time a candidate was dosed this way.

Hunter Thompson claimed that the breakdown in the New Hampshire snows of Muskie was caused by somebody dosing him with ibogaine.

Wouldn't the energy and excitement and love in this speech be more likely X or a variation? Or is that what you meant-- XTC?

Gayle in MD
11-01-2011, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As eg0r is so fond of telling, I worked a while on the 'dark 'side, ie the underworld. I have worked a long time in occupations where your clients do not always conform to the norm- whatever that may be.

Drawing on all my experience, what happened is this.

Rick had a few too many beers. He also had a few puffs - and inhaled - on some super strong skunk hybrid.
His handlers said, "take a couple of lines, this will straighten you up. Try and act normal." LOL

What you see is the result.

1. His speech was not slurred, only at the end, so not TOO drunk.

2. He kept standing on his toes. He has energy, he is buzzing. Some kind of amphetamine.

3. The fact that he used the words 'dude','man','brother so often [ lol] and he said he loved Herman Cain, definitely indicates a HTC influence.

Q

Q

</div></div>

LOL, I was thinking the same thing exactly! Reminded me of how Bush never got free of that telling cocaine jaw role...lol

G.

Qtec
11-01-2011, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By HTC, do you mean THC?</div></div>

Yes I did. Typo, spell check missed it so did I.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If he was dosed, it might not have been with his knowledge, and it might not have been the first time a candidate was dosed this way.</div></div>

Its possible.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Hunter Thompson claimed that the breakdown in the New Hampshire snows of Muskie was caused by somebody dosing him with ibogaine.</div></div>

No idea. Never heard of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wouldn't the energy and excitement and love in this speech be more likely X or a variation? Or is that what you meant-- XTC? </div></div>

No. If he had said "I love Obama", then I would say XTC.

IMO, whatever he was on was a combination of drugs, not a single drug. Its alcohol plus...........something or somethings.

Q

Soflasnapper
11-01-2011, 08:36 AM
Some people have told me they got loopy on pain killers (without alcohol use). I've never experienced any real change in my head so as to feel high on pain killers, but then, I've only had mild recourse to them for dental surgery or the like.

My sister had morphine for her knee replacement surgery, and related that she got pretty silly behind that.

Perry's been said to have needed pain meds for the recovery after his back surgery, which might be the stronger stuff.

Drunk, or on pain meds, or dosed with something or other? Whoah, Nellie!

If he got dosed, unwittingly, would you think it more likely the GOP field or their backers as the perps, or the Dems and their backers?

Gayle in MD
11-01-2011, 12:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people have told me they got loopy on pain killers (without alcohol use). I've never experienced any real change in my head so as to feel high on pain killers, but then, I've only had mild recourse to them for dental surgery or the like.

My sister had morphine for her knee replacement surgery, and related that she got pretty silly behind that.

Perry's been said to have needed pain meds for the recovery after his back surgery, which might be the stronger stuff.

Drunk, or on pain meds, or dosed with something or other? Whoah, Nellie!

If he got dosed, unwittingly, would you think it more likely the GOP field or their backers as the perps, or the Dems and their backers? </div></div>

I don't think he was dosed at all.

His face is the face of someone who has done loads of drinking, IMO.

I think he had been either snorting something, or smoking something...and drinking.

Either way, he's still full of crap! His campaign commercials are so dishonest, it's a joke!

All of his job creation lies, have been exposed, yet he's still out there telling them.

I'd like to see a tally, of all of the jobs that have been intentionally destroyed or blocked by Repigs over these last three years....

The Ed show on MSNBC does a good job of running the statistics every night across the crawl...on Repiglican votes against job creation bills.

Unfortunately, Repiglicans will never see it.

Cheney had every hotel room already set on Fux Noise, before he arrived...maybe that's why he thought people still cared about what he spews, and wrote that ridiculous book of fantasies.

What a CROCK!

G.

eg8r
11-03-2011, 01:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As eg0r is so fond of telling, I worked a while on the 'dark 'side, ie the underworld</div></div>Pointing out your hypocrisy is easy, we just listen and every time your mouth opens about paying taxes and such we hear the hypocrisy in your voice.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-04-2011, 10:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As eg0r is so fond of telling, I worked a while on the 'dark 'side, ie the underworld</div></div>Pointing out your hypocrisy is easy, we just listen and every time your mouth opens about paying taxes and such we hear the hypocrisy in your voice.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>So Eg., if your wife's life was in danger, and she was three months pregnant, and couldn't be saved unless they aborted the fetus, I suppose you would prefer to see your other two children live their lives out with no mother, and lose your wife, just let her die, and all to save a three month un born fetus?

Can't wait to here this one! Bet he doesn't even answer it.

Oh, and try to use a rational form of the language, will ya? I know it's hard for you, but give it a shot!

G </span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'> Still waiting....</span> </span>

eg8r
11-04-2011, 02:59 PM
So now this is probably the 4th or 5th post I have seen you copy/paste the same thing. You officially are my troll. You surely have the voice for it.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-04-2011, 03:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now this is probably the 4th or 5th post I have seen you copy/paste the same thing. You officially are my troll. You surely have the voice for it.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL, keep the insults coming, Ed. Let me know when they start to make you feel better, K?

Sid_Vicious
11-04-2011, 04:04 PM
I still wait for an actual answer to Gayles question too. Are we all trolls? I happen to have had experiences with a couple of very close people, who are solid bible thumpers, and they have taken pregnant nieces and such for abortions out of state. Those people still spout off about their political party being right, while at the same time, they've killed a fetus. I suspect you would also Ed, and I would call you right at that moment. It is just this circus you righties perform on here that is irritating, you won't ever just answer a direct question. You must know that by avoiding the answer,,,we know your answer. If Gayles' suggested scenario ever hits close to your home, you will surely....well,,,,,"What will you do?" How solid is your Christian foundation? Yea, I know I need to get laid too. sid

eg8r
11-04-2011, 10:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still wait for an actual answer to Gayles question too. Are we all trolls? </div></div>LOL, look at Sid trying to sneak in and "be somebody" on the board. No sid, you are the little guy that got beat up at the bar for looking at someone else's girl. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Qtec
11-06-2011, 06:38 AM
If I avoided paying taxes for a while, that puts me in the same box as GE, Exxon etc. LOL...and the millions of Americans who have accounts in Switzerland.
Actually, if you think about it, I'm in with the crème de la crème.
LOL... I must be one of the elite.....LOL.

Dimwit.

Q

Gayle in MD
11-06-2011, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still wait for an actual answer to Gayles question too. Are we all trolls? I happen to have had experiences with a couple of very close people, who are solid bible thumpers, and they have taken pregnant nieces and such for abortions out of state. Those people still spout off about their political party being right, while at the same time, they've killed a fetus. I suspect you would also Ed, and I would call you right at that moment. It is just this circus you righties perform on here that is irritating, you won't ever just answer a direct question. You must know that by avoiding the answer,,,we know your answer. If Gayles' suggested scenario ever hits close to your home, you will surely....well,,,,,"What will you do?" How solid is your Christian foundation? Yea, I know I need to get laid too. sid </div></div>

The fact that he refuses to answer the question tells the whole story of his own hypocrisy.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-06-2011, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I avoided paying taxes for a while, that puts me in the same box as GE, Exxon etc. LOL...and the millions of Americans who have accounts in Switzerland.
Actually, if you think about it, I'm in with the crème de la crème.
LOL... I must be one of the elite.....LOL.

Dimwit.

Q </div></div>

Yep, he must LOVE you!!! The right LOVES all of the corporate thieves who hide their money, corporations making unprecedented profits, annd not just paying no taxes, but getting momney back!

Yet, the Repigs, and their supporters, continue spreading this colossal lie, that these crooks are job creators!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In short, the Koch Bros increased their wealth by 30% in the last 2 years [ its a recession remember!!!]. At the same time they layed off 67,000 American workers.
</div></div>

Righties are so stupid!
Now they're trying to force women to die, to save a fetus!!! They are working on removing birth control, completely!!!

Just inagine how much that's going to strengthen marriage, when the only birth control the people have is Absintence!

That's where the Repigs are heading.

Cain and Perry are both idiots. That qualifies them in the minds of the idiots who vote Repiglican...

G.

eg8r
11-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Yep, you must be, that or just a lowly hypocrite who expects everyone to play by the rules except yourself.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 08:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, you must be, that or just a lowly hypocrite who expects everyone to play by the rules except yourself.

eg8r </div></div>

Uh oh! That would describe you, not Q. Q. doesn't avoid answering questions, That's your Forte'.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> So Eg., if your wife's life was in danger, and she was three months pregnant, and couldn't be saved unless they aborted the fetus, I suppose you would prefer to see your two children live their lives out with no mother, and lose your wife, just let her die, and all to save a three month un-born fetus?

Can't wait to here this one! Bet he doesn't even answer it.

Oh, and try to use a rational form of the language, will ya? I know it's hard for you, but give it a shot!

G </div></div>

Many in your party would call you and your wife, murderers for using your chosen birth control.

Are you aware of that?

G.

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 08:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The excitement on Perry’s face as he riffs on the New Hampshire state slogan, the tax code, and what it was like living on a farm is just so bizarre, and yet fun to watch. Also, I really don’t know what that voice is he’s doing at the 2:45 mark, but it’s just too funny. </div></div>

link (http://www.mediaite.com/online/watch-rick-perry-goes-off-the-cuff-during-unconventional-cornerstone-speech/)

What is he on? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With Cain’s campaign in crisis, what are the other candidates up to? Stewart found Rick Perry‘s slurred and somewhat manic speech over the weekend, and tried to explain to himself and the audience what he was watching. “Best case scenario, that dude’s hammered; worst case, that dude is sober, and every other time we’ve seen Rick Perry, he’s been hammered.” </div></div>

Watch Jon Stewart's take on it here (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-isnt-entirely-buying-herman-cains-sexual-harassment-defense/)

LOL

Q </div></div>

He went off the cliff again!

LMAO, the simple truth is that he's as dumb as Bachmann, Cain and Palin.

Cramer showed Paul up, when Paul's philosophies revealed his disturbing statements about Italy.

It was a circus of "Not ready for prime time" BS, with nothing of importance directly related to solving our problems, nothing of any reasonable value about how to create jobs.

Clowns, all of them.

eg8r
11-10-2011, 10:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uh oh! That would describe you, not Q. Q. doesn't avoid answering questions, That's your Forte'.
</div></div>Uh oh, looks like you have a comprehension problem again. Or maybe it is another example of you hypocritically not reading the posts. When will you learn to shut your mouth?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 04:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uh oh! That would describe you, not Q. Q. doesn't avoid answering questions, That's your Forte'.
</div></div>Uh oh, looks like you have a comprehension problem again. Or maybe it is another example of you hypocritically not reading the posts. When will you learn to shut your mouth?

eg8r </div></div>
LOL, keep the insults coming, Ed. Let me know when they start to make you feel better, K?

eg8r
11-10-2011, 04:54 PM
LOL, right back atcha granny.

eg8r

eg8r
11-10-2011, 04:54 PM
How about Perry's blunder in the debate last night? What impact do you think that should have on the overall race?

eg8r

Qtec
11-11-2011, 09:57 AM
He's out. The shouldn't be trusted to run a McDonalds, never mind the country.

Q

eg8r
11-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Do you think one lapse of thought should be enough to toss him?

eg8r

Qtec
11-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Come on Ed, this is not the first.

Q

Gayle in MD
11-11-2011, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on Ed, this is not the first.

Q </div></div>

LOL, I was thinking he should have done what Palin did, and written the main parts of his core, from the heart, principles, on his hand. LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Those righties, they're all so sincere, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif they can't even remember the lunch pins of their own campaigns.

Perry and Cain's defiance in the face or irreversible screw ups isn't going to save either of them.

G.

eg8r
11-11-2011, 11:16 AM
But I was asking about this specifically. He was not out yet, so after this instance what do you think will happen?

eg8r