PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh proves he is a moron.

Qtec
11-01-2011, 02:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush Limbaugh: Herman Cain ‘Hit-Piece’ Is Purely About Blacks ‘Getting Too Uppity’

“This is war. And that’s how they fight it.”

That’s how Rush Limbaugh summed up his feelings on the blossoming Herman Cain sexual harassment story during his radio show today. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>The “they” in question are Democrats</span> as Limbaugh conflated the Cain story with the Marco Rubio scandal from last week and said they were both examples of liberal politicians and media figures working together to destroy conservative minority members. Limbaugh argued that both stories were purely about “blacks and hispanics getting too uppity.”

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“This story appears to me to be a close relative of the hit-job that the Washington Post is doing on Marco Rubio. And it’s not news. This is not a news story. It is gutter partisan politics and it’s the politics of minority conservative personal destruction. That’s what you’ve got here. ‘Rubio and Cain, unfit to lead, don’t you see? We cannot have a black Republican running for the office of President. We cannot have one elected. We can’t have a Hispanic. The Left owns those two groups. Those two groups are going to always be minorities.’” </div></div> </div></div>

Why would the Dems do a hit job on Cain? They WANT him to get the nomination! Obama would crush him like a fly in a debate.

Much more likely this came from the Romney camp.

link (http://www.mediaite.com/online/rush-limbaugh-cain-hit-piece-is-purely-about-blacks-getting-too-uppity/)

Q

LWW
11-01-2011, 04:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would the Dems do a hit job on Cain?

Q </div></div>

1 - He's a threat to dear leader.

2 - To knock "FAST AND FURIOUS" hearing off the headlines.

I can lead you to knowledge. I can't make you think.

Qtec
11-01-2011, 05:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would the Dems do a hit job on Cain?

Q </div></div>

1 - He's a threat to dear leader. <span style="color: #3333FF">LMAO</span>

I can lead you to knowledge. I can't make you think. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> E-Mails Detail DOJ Concern Over ATF ‘Gun Walking’ <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Well Before ‘Fast & Furious</span>’

A high-ranking Justice Department official was “stunned” when he learned in 2010 that agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) allowed weapons to “walk” across the Mexican border during the Bush administration, according to recently disclosed documents.

Documents show that Deputy Assistant Attorney General Jason Weinstein, a career federal prosecutor in a leadership position within the Obama DOJ’s Criminal Division, and other officials worked to keep the attention of the press away from the Bush-era “gun walking” tactics long before the problems with Operation Fast and Furious went public. </div></div>

Oh my!

things you don't hear on Fox, or Limbaugh. (http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/10/emails_detail_doj_concern_over_operation_wide_rece iver.php?ref=fpb)

Q

Soflasnapper
11-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Cain's past difficulties would be left alone by the Dems until he got the nomination. Bringing them up now applies to the nomination process, which is of concern to the powers that be behind the GOP.

Who, by appearance to me, seem to be at least resigned to make it be Romney.

F&F isn't due to be before the people and in the news again until the Holder subpoeaned testimony, by which time this Cain flash in the pan may have already peaked and subsided.

Beyond that, should the administration invoke executive privilege to shield internal WH aides' communications, that will reignite a fire storm of controversy, whatever happens in this case.

Gayle in MD
11-01-2011, 01:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cain's past difficulties would be left alone by the Dems until he got the nomination. Bringing them up now applies to the nomination process, which is of concern to the powers that be behind the GOP.

Who, by appearance to me, seem to be at least resigned to make it be Romney.

F&F isn't due to be before the people and in the news again until the Holder subpoeaned testimony, by which time this Cain flash in the pan may have already peaked and subsided.

Beyond that, should the administration invoke executive privilege to shield internal WH aides' communications, that will reignite a fire storm of controversy, whatever happens in this case. </div></div>

Maybe Holder can set a fire in his office, oh, and one in the White House, too, Cheney style.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Or like Rove, maybe they can crash all of the computers, and end up with five thousand missing e-mails.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

llotter
11-02-2011, 07:28 AM
Herman is just too damn uppity and must be taken down. While there are a few other outspoken blacks who have left the liberal plantation, Mr. Cain is direct threat to the Left's status quo of maximizing dependency on the largess of Democrats because he is in the spotlight everyday. Since fostering dependency is the entire raison d'etre of the Democrat Party, it can ill afford any changes.

Contrary to your thread title, Limbaugh is a genius for seeing through the haze of the media spin.

Qtec
11-02-2011, 07:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Herman is just <span style='font-size: 14pt'>too damn uppity</span> and must be taken down. While there are a few other outspoken blacks who have left the liberal plantation, Mr. Cain is direct threat to the Left's status qua of maximizing dependency on the largess of Democrats because he is in the spotlight everyday. Since fostering dependency is the entire raison d'etre of the Democrat Party, it can ill afford any changes. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Limbaugh pronounced himself deeply offended by the piece, saying that it trafficked in the "ugliest racial stereotypes" and was an example of deep liberal media bias.

"This is gutter partisan politics, and it's the politics of minority conservative personal destruction," he said. "...It really is about blacks and Hispanics getting <span style='font-size: 14pt'>too uppity.</span>" </div></div>

Spoonfed?

Limbaugh the nutjob moron (http://www.mediaite.com/online/rush-limbaugh-cain-hit-piece-is-purely-about-blacks-getting-too-uppity/)

Cain is a threat to the republican establishment, not to the Dems.

Q

Cain the ignorant idiot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">During an interview that aired on PBS' NewsHour on Monday night, Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain warned that China has indicated it's <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"<u>trying</u> to develop nuclear capability."</span>

China's first test on a nuclear device; however, dates back to <span style='font-size: 17pt'>October of 1964. </span>

JUDY WOODRUFF: And what could you do as president to head that off?

HERMAN CAIN: My China strategy is quite simply outgrow China. It gets back to economics. China has a $6 trillion economy and they're growing at approximately 10 percent. We have a $14 trillion economy -- much bigger -- but we're growing at an anemic 1.5, 1.6 percent. When we get our economy growing back at the rate of 5 or 6 percent that it has the ability to do, we will outgrow China.

And secondly, we already have superiority in terms of our military capability, and I plan to get away from making cutting our defense a priority and make investing in our military capability a priority, going back to my statement: peace through strength and clarity. So yes they're a military threat. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>They've indicated that they're <u>trying to develop nuclear capability</u></span> and they want to develop more aircraft carriers like we have. So yes, we have to consider them a military threat. </div></div>

What an idiot.

Gayle in MD
11-02-2011, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Herman is just too damn uppity and must be taken down. While there are a few other outspoken blacks who have left the liberal plantation, Mr. Cain is direct threat to the Left's status qua of maximizing dependency on the largess of Democrats because he is in the spotlight everyday. Since fostering dependency is the entire raison d'etre of the Democrat Party, it can ill afford any changes. </div></div>

Uppity? LMAO....did you hear America's number one Racist, Limpballs, saying that?

Bill Clinton moved more people from Welfare and into jobs, than any other contemporary president, FYI.

OMG! What a reversal of the facts! What colossally ignorant statements you make!

It's the right, that works overtime, trying to remove everything that promotes upward mobility, for our less fortunate citizens, not the left.

As usual, you prove you are out in space! Say hi to Eg., and LWW, for me, while you're out there, will ya?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

llotter
11-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Cain was referring to developing a nuclear powered navy toward to becoming a world class naval power.

Gayle in MD
11-02-2011, 09:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cain was referring to developing a nuclear powered navy toward to becoming a world class naval power. </div></div>

BULL****! He clearly stated, and it was very clear, he didn't know that china already had Nukes.

What a Bah bah BSer you are.

Soflasnapper
11-02-2011, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cain was referring to developing a nuclear powered navy toward to becoming a world class naval power. </div></div>

Assuming that's right (although I know of no reason to think it is right about Cain's thinking), is that correct, as to China?

I also know of no attempt of theirs to have nuclear aircraft carriers built. Why would they do that in the current world, in which such expensive platforms are sitting ducks?

Even the former Soviet Union only had a couple of very small scale carriers. Surface navy ships are an antiquity in today's world. Now, had he meant nuclear powered submarines, that would be more plausible.

Ok, update! I was wrong, and here's Wiki on recent developments:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On July 30, 2011, a senior researcher of the Academy of Military Sciences said China needed at least three aircraft carriers. "If we consider our neighbours, India will have three aircraft carriers by 2014 and Japan will have three carriers by 2014, so I think the number (for China) should not be less than three so we can defend our rights and our maritime interests effectively." General Luo Yuan. [22] In July 2011, a Chinese official announced that two aircraft carriers were being built at the Jiangnan Shipyard in Shanghai.[23]</div></div>

However, this puts their effort in considerably different light. Apparently, they are trying to maintain parity with regional rivals India and Japan, which is far from an ambition to compete with the US's contingent of what, 13 carrier task force groups?

llotter
11-02-2011, 12:46 PM
I suspect that he has had some breifings on the world situation in recent weeks and he was repeating what concerned him.

Gayle in MD
11-02-2011, 01:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suspect that he has had some breifings on the world situation in recent weeks and he was repeating what concerned him. </div></div>

You suspect?

BWA HA HA HA...Yeah, right, he's getting foreign policy briefings, only he can't pronounce the names of the countries, doesn't know who the leaders in the countries are, and doesn't even know that China has had nukes for nearly fifty years!

Get real! The man's a liar and a nitwit, with no knowledge of foreign affairs. He knows about as much about the world, as Bachmann knows about taxes!

She's another one, yapping about Federal Spending, while she, personally, scruffed up over 250,000.00 in tax subsidies, and stuffed them into her pockets.

Lying Repiglican hypocrites. The country is full of them.
G.

Qtec
11-03-2011, 03:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Herman is just too damn uppity and must be taken down. While there are a few other outspoken blacks who have left the liberal plantation, Mr. Cain is direct threat to the Left's status quo of maximizing dependency on the largess of Democrats because he is in the spotlight everyday. Since fostering dependency is the entire raison d'etre of the Democrat Party, it can ill afford any changes.

Contrary to your thread title, <u>Limbaugh is a genius for seeing through the haze of the media spin.</u> </div></div>

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The new line is that<u> Perry’s campaign is responsible for the story</u></div></div> link (http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/11/mark-block-rick-perry-needs-to-apologize-to-herman-cainand-america-video.php?ref=fpa)

Q

Gayle in MD
11-03-2011, 01:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would the Dems do a hit job on Cain?

Q </div></div>

1 - He's a threat to dear leader. <span style="color: #3333FF">LMAO</span>

I can lead you to knowledge. I can't make you think. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> E-Mails Detail DOJ Concern Over ATF ‘Gun Walking’ <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Well Before ‘Fast & Furious</span>’

A high-ranking Justice Department official was “stunned” when he learned in 2010 that agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) allowed weapons to “walk” across the Mexican border during the Bush administration, according to recently disclosed documents.

Documents show that Deputy Assistant Attorney General Jason Weinstein, a career federal prosecutor in a leadership position within the Obama DOJ’s Criminal Division, and other officials worked to keep the attention of the press away from the Bush-era “gun walking” tactics long before the problems with Operation Fast and Furious went public. </div></div>

Oh my!

things you don't hear on Fox, or Limbaugh. (http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/10/emails_detail_doj_concern_over_operation_wide_rece iver.php?ref=fpb)

Q </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Good find my friend....

Only a total MORON would think for one moment that Cain could ever be seen, or thought of, as any sort of "Threat" to President Obama.

Seems that irrationality is the hallmark of some forum members.

The generic polling data has the president leading all of the Repub Candidates, in most all of the respected polling data, and of course, Rasmucous differs from all of them, to the benefit of the right, of course...lol.

I think that the sooner we see the jokester candidates out of the news, the sooner we can have the pleasure of watching the Mitt flip displayed at full speed, lol.

Repubs aren't enjoying any favortism these days, that's for sure, and I predict they will lose not only the presidential race, but lose seats in other races, as well.

G.