PDA

View Full Version : Perry and Romney: gay Freemasons?

Soflasnapper
11-01-2011, 08:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> TexMessage: Are Rick Perry, Mitt Romney gay freemasons? Google searchers are asking those questions.</div></div>

From, I guess, the Houston Chronicle's on-line version?

Here (http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2011/10/texmessage-are-rick-perry-mitt-romney-gay-freemasons-google-searchers-are-asking-those-questions/)

I'd guess no, except for the too-perfect hair issue! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
11-01-2011, 03:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> TexMessage: Are Rick Perry, Mitt Romney gay freemasons? Google searchers are asking those questions.</div></div>

From, I guess, the Houston Chronicle's on-line version?

Here (http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2011/10/texmessage-are-rick-perry-mitt-romney-gay-freemasons-google-searchers-are-asking-those-questions/)

I'd guess no, except for the too-perfect hair issue! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

And then there's this little thingie about the way Perry carries himself, standing with he chest thrown way out, holding those arms away from his body, much like Little Bushy did, as though there were such massive muscles, that the arems couldn't possibly just drop to their sides, LOL...always made Bush look rather ape-like, I thought.

And Mitt, well, Mitt has one of the most feminine gates to his walk, I think I've ever seen stride across a stage... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Soflasnapper
11-01-2011, 03:48 PM
I am not watching the GOP debates, but I saw a clip from one of the openings, as the camera panned the stage of contenders.

I swear Rick Perry was contorting his body, pushing out his chest, and swaying his hips for some reason. Seriously. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Gayle in MD
11-01-2011, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not watching the GOP debates, but I saw a clip from one of the openings, as the camera panned the stage of contenders.

I swear Rick Perry was contorting his body, pushing out his chest, and swaying his hips for some reason. Seriously. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif </div></div>

He does it all the time. There have been times when I've seen him forget, and look temporarily somewhat normal, and then he catches himself, like he forgets to throw that chest out, and hold those shoulders up and back, and then you'll see him realize it, and quickly, pull it up and out, out, out, so far out it looks totally fake.

Reminds me of Bush's fake positioning of his arms, so much! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif... ever notice that about Bush?

G.

Soflasnapper
11-02-2011, 08:33 AM
Sure, everyone who ever much saw W saw him strut around with his arms out from his body Arnold style, like he had the immense latissimus dorsi muscles that simply kept his arms aloft, unable to return to their normal place beside the chest.

The man WAS fit, maybe the fittest president of all time, but not built like that.