PDA

View Full Version : Judge W. Adams Savagely Beats Disabled Daughter

Qtec
11-02-2011, 07:19 AM
link (http://morallowground.com/2011/11/02/douche-du-jour-texas-family-law-judge-william-adams-beats-disabled-daughter-abuse-caught-on-video/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone who definitely ought to have known better is facing harsh judgement after a video of him beating his disabled daughter with a belt appeared online.

Adams: Douchebag of the Year shoe-in? We'll be the judge of that.

According to Gawker, the disturbing video was secretly shot by the teenager, who was being punished for downloading games and music from the internet without permission.

The victim, Hillary Adams, suffers from ataxic cerebral palsy. She was 16 at the time of this incident, which took place in 2004, although she’d been abused by her father for years.

What kind of colossal douchebag would beat up on his disabled adolescent daughter? </div></div>

Child abuse, pure and simple.

Q

Gayle in MD
11-02-2011, 11:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://morallowground.com/2011/11/02/douche-du-jour-texas-family-law-judge-william-adams-beats-disabled-daughter-abuse-caught-on-video/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone who definitely ought to have known better is facing harsh judgement after a video of him beating his disabled daughter with a belt appeared online.

Adams: Douchebag of the Year shoe-in? We'll be the judge of that.

According to Gawker, the disturbing video was secretly shot by the teenager, who was being punished for downloading games and music from the internet without permission.

The victim, Hillary Adams, suffers from ataxic cerebral palsy. She was 16 at the time of this incident, which took place in 2004, although she’d been abused by her father for years.

What kind of colossal douchebag would beat up on his disabled adolescent daughter? </div></div>

Child abuse, pure and simple.

Q </div></div>

What Kind of person acts like that!! He's repulsive. I hope they throw his ass in jail and throw away the key!

Unbelievable!

G.

eg8r
11-03-2011, 02:13 PM
I could not even watch more than a minute of that. Absolutely horrible what he is doing to her. I commend her for actually taping this is showing the public because he has not right to abuse her like that and I hope they throw the law at the man.

On top of it, disabled or not, I think the authorities need to step in and also investigate if the the young girl really is downloading pirated software, music and movies. If so then they need to action against her. She is admitting she did it on her own without parental consent and they should go after her for it.

eg8r

Qtec
11-04-2011, 05:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope they throw the law at the man. </div></div>

Too late.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DA: Statute of limitations prevents charges in judge's beating of daughter </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the authorities need to step in and also investigate if the the young girl really is downloading pirated software, music and movies. If so then they need to action against her. She is admitting she did it on her own without parental consent and they should go after her for it.

eg8r </div></div>

OMG!

Q

Gayle in MD
11-04-2011, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope they throw the law at the man. </div></div>

Too late.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DA: Statute of limitations prevents charges in judge's beating of daughter </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the authorities need to step in and also investigate if the the young girl really is downloading pirated software, music and movies. If so then they need to action against her. She is admitting she did it on her own without parental consent and they should go after her for it.

eg8r </div></div>

OMG!

Q

</div></div>

Yep, I was thinking the same thing.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif