PDA

View Full Version : Third Woman Accuses Cain, Sorry Sev, Legs Galore

Gayle in MD
11-03-2011, 01:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Herman Cain is being accused of sexual harassment by a third former employee.

The ex-staffer, a woman who worked for Cain at the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, told the Associated Press that GOP candidate displayed aggressive and unsolicited behavior, including suggestive remarks and inappropriate gestures. She claimed that he even invited her back to his apartment.

</div></div>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/02/herman-cain-sexual-harassment_n_1072275.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Separately, Chris Wilson, a former NRA staffer, told Oklahoma radio station KTOK that he witnessed Cain sexually harassing a woman at Virginia restaurant in the late 90s. Wilson said that while he could not discuss specifics of what happened, he believes if the woman were to talk about it "I think it'll be the end of his campaign."

Wilson confirmed the incident to Politico.

"It was very uncomfortable," he said.

Conservative radio host Steve Deace also told Politico that Cain said "awkward" and "inappropriate" things to his station's staff.

</div></div>

While Cain blames Perry! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

A former employee of the same National Restaurant association, a fellow who worked accumulating polling data saying that he had Witnessed Cain's sexual harrassment, and that there were many in the organization, who knew that these incidents would come out, when they heard that Cain had announced his campaign.

Cain has proven himself completely incompent, and he's right, he's no politician, considering the way he has mishandled this entire fiasco.

LOL, thought it was so funny when he was yelling at one of the Press today, "What part of "No" do you not understand?"

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gee, Herman, there are apparently lots of women who might ask you the same question! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Now who was it who stated that this story had no legs????

G.

Sid_Vicious
11-03-2011, 09:45 AM
And the plot thickens. We may all have some fun out of this afterall ;-) sid

Soflasnapper
11-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Cain's in a lot of trouble, I agree.

However, I don't think it's possible to sexually harrass a waitress who is not your employee. Exhibit boorish behavior, sure. But I think sexual harrassment as an actionable charge requires the aggressor has job supervision or other authority in the workplace over the victim, so that these unwanted advances are in the context that the victim may suffer job loss, lack of promotion, or some other action related to the job itself that implicitly extorts the victim to comply.

Now if a married grown man is boorishly hitting on waitresses, receptionists of people he's visiting, etc., that may tend to support a character analysis that he's likely to do that in the workplace, with employees, as well. ("I'm not that kind of guy!" --"Evidently, you ARE!")

But I still think these are very different matters.

Sid_Vicious
11-03-2011, 11:12 AM
With Cain's standing in the restaurant business world at the time, I'd say it is entirely logical that his actions toward any waitress could be construed as harrassment. You couldn't take it to court maybe, but it is relevent to the current profiling for a possible presidential candidate, and lends a lot of weight to those allegations from the employees claiming Cain sexually harrassed them. We are sort of nit picking in a way. jm2c. sid

Gayle in MD
11-03-2011, 12:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cain's in a lot of trouble, I agree.

However, I don't think it's possible to sexually harrass a waitress who is not your employee. Exhibit boorish behavior, sure. But I think sexual harrassment as an actionable charge requires the aggressor has job supervision or other authority in the workplace over the victim, so that these unwanted advances are in the context that the victim may suffer job loss, lack of promotion, or some other action related to the job itself that implicitly extorts the victim to comply.

Now if a married grown man is boorishly hitting on waitresses, receptionists of people he's visiting, etc., that may tend to support a character analysis that he's likely to do that in the workplace, with employees, as well. ("I'm not that kind of guy!" --"Evidently, you ARE!")

But I still think these are very different matters. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think it's possible to sexually harrass a waitress who is not your employee. </div></div>

I'd be willing to bet there are a lot of waitresses that might disagree with you, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif but you are correct, in that as a matter of formal workplace accusations, which would lead to some sort of financial compensation, the victim would have to be an employee of the company or organization, as a requirement, unless, of course, rape was involved.

I think this matter isn't going to go away, that it probably did happen, and that the facts will eventually come out.

Additionally, others will likely come forward with their own similar experiences with Cain, as is already happening, and as Cain himself, quite suspiciously IMO, predicted prior to this last allegation.

BTW, I hadn't heard anything about a waitress in particular. Is that part of the story released by the former Republican Polling employee of the NRA, who told his story on the radio, apparently, to a radio personality, who then followed up with his own revelation of witnessing the same sort of behvior by Cain, towards some of the women who worked at his own radio station?

G.

Soflasnapper
11-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Yes, good points you make there.

Kind of a mosaic pattern being constructed, which when you stand back and look at everything, the pattern stands out clearly.

Particularly as the president of the Restaurant lobbying group, I hadn't thought of how a waitress could easily perceive that he did in fact have some sway over her employment.

And while being a cad, a masher, a hound dog or tomcat, all may be legally without sanction until and unless an assault takes place, the type is well known to women, and would have to be electoral poison, if that impression solidifies.

One good thing, though-- couldn't be happening to a more deserving party, who thinks himself just a playah.

cushioncrawler
11-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Bill and Monica loved pizza in the oval office.
mac.

Soflasnapper
11-03-2011, 08:22 PM
If only Glenn Beck's chalkboard was around to be wielded by a true thinker like himself!

Surely there'd be a dastardly libtard plot afoot somewhere in this crazy coincidence.

I miss Glenn.

Gayle in MD
11-04-2011, 08:26 AM

Gayle in MD
11-04-2011, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill and Monica loved pizza in the oval office.
mac. </div></div>

The difference is that Monica had a crush on Bill, before she came to Washington. she told her friends, that she was bringing her knee pads with her.

Additionally, she had been involved in an affair with her married Professor, in college, previous to her plans for Bill.

Bill used pitifully poor judgement, and I don't defend it one bit, but in his case, there is no question, IMO, that there was a mutual sexual attraction, and little question about which adult person involved, actually made the first pass, and IMO, from everything I have read about it, that person was Monica.

Here's a funny story for you, Mac.

When I was in the third grade, I had to walk past this one patrol boy at an intersection crosswalk. He was a fatso, who always had lots of spit splashing out of his mouth when he talked, and a big fat red face, and even worse, he was a big flirt....who must have thought himself appealing. NOw this was in the early fifties

I hated walking by him every morning.

I finally told my mother that I didn't want to walk that way anymore. She asked me why, and I told her that he called me names every morning. She never asked me what the names were. I never told her the names were were "cutey" and "sweetheart".

YUK!!!!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif Still gives me the creeps when I think about that kid! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.

cushioncrawler
11-04-2011, 09:00 AM
I went to skool with movie director roger donaldson. I remember roger on tv telling about the time he woz invited to a do. Monica woz there too. Roger looks more like Bill than Bill duz. Roger sayd that Monica happened to look akross the room and when she saw Roger she suffered a whiplash. So funny.
mac.

eg8r
11-04-2011, 09:01 AM
I guess he never heard your voice. YUK!!!

eg8r &lt;~~~wondering if it is insensitive to poke fun at someone while they are poking fun at another person

Gayle in MD
11-04-2011, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess he never heard your voice. YUK!!!

eg8r &lt;~~~wondering if it is insensitive to poke fun at someone while they are poking fun at another person </div></div>

Feel better now Ed? WAZZUP? That "YUK" description of mine of an elementary school, red faced, fat boy DORK, hit your buttons?

AWE, poor widdle Eg....still got those fat boy buttons, no matter how much you lose?

My post wasn't about you, sorry if it hit your buttons.

G.

eg8r
11-04-2011, 10:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Feel better now Ed? WAZZUP? That "YUK" description of mine of an elementary school, red faced, fat boy DORK, hit your buttons?
</div></div>Actually what it did was show that you have been oppressive for a very long time. LOL, you don't like people picking on you, probably because of your thin skin.

Just like when you were in third grade, to this day you still are grown up and still talk behind other people's backs. You are fine with throwing names at people as long as they are not here to defend themselves but you get a little upset when it gets thrown back on you. Doesn't matter to me. Something you might remember from your 3rd grade days...I am fat, you are a an ignorant person. Good news is that at least I can lose weight. Bad news is that you will always be, pathetic little you.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-04-2011, 10:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Feel better now Ed? WAZZUP? That "YUK" description of mine of an elementary school, red faced, fat boy DORK, hit your buttons?
</div></div>Actually what it did was show that you have been oppressive for a very long time. LOL, you don't like people picking on you, probably because of your thin skin.

Just like when you were in third grade, to this day you still are grown up and still talk behind other people's backs. You are fine with throwing names at people as long as they are not here to defend themselves but you get a little upset when it gets thrown back on you. Doesn't matter to me. Something you might remember from your 3rd grade days...I am fat, you are a an ignorant person. Good news is that at least I can lose weight. Bad news is that you will always be, pathetic little you.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>So Eg., if your wife's life was in danger, and she was three months pregnant, and couldn't be saved unless they aborted the fetus, I suppose you would prefer to see your other two children live their lives out with no mother, and lose your wife, just let her die, and all to save a three month un born fetus?

Can't wait to here this one! Bet he doesn't even answer it.

Oh, and try to use a rational form of the language, will ya? I know it's hard for you, but give it a shot!

G. </span> </div></div>

DickLeonard
11-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Gayle nice to see you and Ed are still at it. It is pretty hard to get a word in edgewise. I know you understand this Post.####

Gayle in MD
11-04-2011, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle nice to see you and Ed are still at it. It is pretty hard to get a word in edgewise. I know you understand this Post.#### </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif ;)I sure do understand it, dear friend.

Wow, so good to see you posting here.

I'm going to call you soon, still the same number?

If there is a better number to call, just e-mail it to me.

Love you, my friend. I do hope you are well, and happy.

Gayle

Gayle in MD
11-04-2011, 02:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went to skool with movie director roger donaldson. I remember roger on tv telling about the time he woz invited to a do. Monica woz there too. Roger looks more like Bill than Bill duz. Roger sayd that Monica happened to look akross the room and when she saw Roger she suffered a whiplash. So funny.
mac. </div></div>

Funny story, Mac.

eg8r
11-04-2011, 03:12 PM
You need to get laid. Me answering this question will not fulfill those desires of yours. I should have bought some of those $3 pills in Belize for you and the hubby. It appears he has been holding back.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-04-2011, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Feel better now Ed? WAZZUP? That "YUK" description of mine of an elementary school, red faced, fat boy DORK, hit your buttons?

eg8r </div></div>

You know, Ed, I read this again, and it makes no sense to me, none.

Relating a story about a guy who is dead, isn't going to hurt anyone. Doing so, isn't talking behind anyone's back. I didn't give this fellow's name. No one here, could possibly know who I am recalling. the story wasn't even ab out him, really, it was about human nature....you missed it again.

Sometimes I think you get so far away from who you really are, that you don't even realize how vicious you sound.

There are others here, just like you, who have it in them to stoop to the lowest levels, all because they can't deal with the fact that they can't dictate how others think and feel about things, but I can tell you this much, my anger about Republicans is all about having watched them treat decent people in this country, like dirt, like our Veterans, our first responders, teachers, policemen, firemen, women, Blue Collar Union Members, Government workers, Gays, Transgender, Lesbians, OIW, other AMERICANS.

You can spend your whole life hating these other Americans, many of whom didn't have the good fortune to be born into a family where they were loved and supported, and had the chances that you had from the day you were born, but it won't make you any happier.

You can soak up every hate-jock's nasty slander and attacks on our fellow Americans, viciously blaming the poor, minorities, the homeless, degrading those who had nothing to do with the economic crash, telling yourself that it's all their own fault, buying into the heartlessness of the Republican Mantra, yes, just like the Republicans who actually have launched this class war with their words, their denials, their misstatements, and their policies, and you can continue ignoring the plight of the poor, and all those who have had to fight their way up from the bottom of the barrel, blaming them for everything that those CEO's on Wall St., and the wealthy representative on The Hill, did to this country, but I can assure you, that thinking people aren't going to buy those sorts of vicious lies.

I know you're a decent person, underneath all of your nastiness, and I don't know what it is about you that brings out such tirades of personal attacks, againt people here on ths forum, all of the nasty insults, that you seem unable to avoid, always looking for something, some reason, to justify your nasty words, even if you have to tiwst something else, so far out of proportion that it doesn't even make anny sense, but I can only hope that you feel better tomorrow. I really mean that. I can only hope that someday you will understand that what is written here on this rather obscure pool forum, is of no consequence to the world, and hope that you will realize, that writing things like, Repiglicans, and writing Limballs, instead of Limbaugh, is not much different than we can all hear on any comedy hour, all over this world, and not really the same thing as a personal attack, whenn it is a public person, nor is it the same thing as writing insults against someone that you sort of know, by virture of posting on the same forum, for years and years.

These people from AZ, who came here have had an awful impact on this forum. I do believe that most of the original posters here, would agree with that, and it seems that their constant arrogance, and slander, and stalking, all of it coming from their own immaturity, and misplaced pious gamesmanship, and self-aggrandizing claims, shouldn't rub off on those of us who have been around here for years, and shared all sorts of things with one another.

Let's not let the fact that we are so completely impotent to change the things that are wrong in our country, annd the world, cause us to turn against one another. We will all lose, if we let that happen.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you, and I hope that you will suck it in and realize, you can't change me, and I will still be here, makin up my silly little names about people who piss me off, for one reason or another...public people....and I'll stil be calling them Repiglicans, as long as I think they are acting like pigs, and calling Limbaugh, Limpballs, as long I think that he acts like the coward he is.

No need for us to attack one another, for something that we both do. It's not really that important, in the whole scheme of things, trust me. We're all hypocrites, at times, and nobody is perfect. I've been telling you that for a very long time. Stomping around like a toddler, and attacking people, because they think differently from you, isn't going to make a hill of beans. That's the sort of behavior that LWW and his clan display on here, and it's really,... well, it's ridiculous.

I actually think you're better than that, if you'll only let yourself be.

Gayle

eg8r
11-04-2011, 10:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Relating a story about a guy who is dead, isn't going to hurt anyone. Doing so, isn't talking behind anyone's back. I didn't give this fellow's name. No one here, could possibly know who I am recalling. the story wasn't even ab out him, really, it was about human nature....you missed it again.

</div></div>I got it just fine, it is your nature to make fun and attack those people when they are not around to defend themselves. You acted this way in third grade and you have never changed all the way till now. That is an extremely long time and I would have hoped you grew out of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sometimes I think you get so far away from who you really are, that you don't even realize how vicious you sound.
</div></div>Might you take a look in the mirror.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you, and I hope that you will suck it in and realize, you can't change me, and I will still be here, makin up my silly little names about people who piss me off, for one reason or another...public people....and I'll stil be calling them Repiglicans, as long as I think they are acting like pigs, and calling Limbaugh, Limpballs, as long I think that he acts like the coward he is.
</div></div>After reading about your little story from third grade I can clearly see you will never change.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-05-2011, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Relating a story about a guy who is dead, isn't going to hurt anyone. Doing so, isn't talking behind anyone's back. I didn't give this fellow's name. No one here, could possibly know who I am recalling. the story wasn't even ab out him, really, it was about human nature....you missed it again.

</div></div>I got it just fine, it is your nature to make fun and attack those people when they are not around to defend themselves. You acted this way in third grade and you have never changed all the way till now. That is an extremely long time and I would have hoped you grew out of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sometimes I think you get so far away from who you really are, that you don't even realize how vicious you sound.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you, and I hope that you will suck it in and realize, you can't change me, and I will still be here, makin up my silly little names about people who piss me off, for one reason or another...public people....and I'll stil be calling them Repiglicans, as long as I think they are acting like pigs, and calling Limbaugh, Limpballs, as long I think that he acts like the coward he is.
</div></div>After reading about your little story from third grade I can clearly see you will never change.

eg8r </div></div>

I feel sorry for you.

Nuff said.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-05-2011, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to get laid. Me answering this question will not fulfill those desires of yours. I should have bought some of those $3 pills in Belize for you and the hubby. It appears he has been holding back.

eg8r </div></div>

It's common nasty statements like this one, that blow away your Oh so Christian, claims, Ed.

For someone who throws around the hypocrisy accusation, I'd say you are pretty out of touch with reality.

I'd hate to have to go through life full of all of those emotional buttons you have.

I'm sorry that every little statement I write on here, regardless of how minor or innocent it might be, pushes all of your bottons.

An old story, meant to highlight the nuances of what is experienced as harrassment, by a couple of kids, and you fly into a rash of personal attacks. One would think that by the time someone was thirty-three plus, you'd be able to handle life more like an adult.

Maybe you're angry because now you realize that after throwing out all of your "Murder" Charges, against people who see a woman's right to make her own choices in life, differently from your views, and now you learn that you have been aborting fetuses for years, and that makes you want to strike out?

Maybe an innocent little remembrance of mine hit your bottons so badly, that you felt you had to lash out with mean attacks against me, my voice, my husband, our personal lives, which you actually know nothing about, but trust me, others here see right through your many tortured issues, and all of those buttons you carry around with you, which have you by the ass...grow up! You're too old now to be acting so juvenile.

The story I told wasn't meant to hurt anyone. It sure took a toll on you, though...

G.

Sid_Vicious
11-05-2011, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Relating a story about a guy who is dead, isn't going to hurt anyone. Doing so, isn't talking behind anyone's back. I didn't give this fellow's name. No one here, could possibly know who I am recalling. the story wasn't even ab out him, really, it was about human nature....you missed it again.

eg8r </div></div>

I feel sorry for you.

Nuff said.

G. </div></div>

"Nuff said."

My advice Gayle is mean it. We've both watched how mean-ness and pure ugliness works, and you've done your part with Ed here in diplomatic attempts. Be it you, or Obama trying for bipartisan ventures...you and Obama have nothing to gain but a waste of your personal time. Why don't you simply leave the baffoon to himself? He ain't gonna change. It is pitiful to imagine, but I think he really likes himself. sid

Gayle in MD
11-05-2011, 09:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Relating a story about a guy who is dead, isn't going to hurt anyone. Doing so, isn't talking behind anyone's back. I didn't give this fellow's name. No one here, could possibly know who I am recalling. the story wasn't even ab out him, really, it was about human nature....you missed it again.

eg8r </div></div>

I feel sorry for you.

Nuff said.

G. </div></div>

"Nuff said."

My advice Gayle is mean it. We've both watched how mean-ness and pure ugliness works, and you've done your part with Ed here in diplomatic attempts. Be it you, or Obama trying for bipartisan ventures...you and Obama have nothing to gain but a waste of your personal time. Why don't you simply leave the baffoon to himself? He ain't gonna change. It is pitiful to imagine, but I think he really likes himself. sid </div></div>

Trust me, underneath his bahvior, there is not a person who likes himself. If there were, he would be able to like others, as well, instead of being covered with psychological buttons, all over himself, at the ready, waiting to be pushed by anny unsuspecting passer-by, who relates a silly story, about grade school memories....but...

You're right, my friend. It's a waste of time trying to reason with people like Ed.

Sad but true....

G.

Sid_Vicious
11-05-2011, 04:36 PM
When you obviously have someone who can't find any empathy for a situation such as the one you presented hypothetically about his own wife...well, that is one cruel hard hearted creature Gayle. I say let ed "play with himself" from now on. You can slide the bar over on the right and ignore those who are useless contributors to your brain's input. That is exactly what I do. Yea, you are right though. Underneath it all, Ed is not happy with himself, so he tries to get a good feeling by deriding the happier people in life. Don't let him make you one of the victims, just don't read his spittle. sid

Gayle in MD
11-05-2011, 05:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you obviously have someone who can't find any empathy for a situation such as the one you presented hypothetically about his own wife...well, that is one cruel hard hearted creature Gayle. I say let ed "play with himself" from now on. You can slide the bar over on the right and ignore those who are useless contributors to your brain's input. That is exactly what I do. Yea, you are right though. Underneath it all, Ed is not happy with himself, so he tries to get a good feeling by deriding the happier people in life. Don't let him make you one of the victims, just don't read his spittle. sid </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eg8r
11-05-2011, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be it you, or Obama trying for bipartisan ventures...</div></div>Gayle are you going to sit back and let this guy put words in your mouth. You have never intended to ever be bipartisan and your entire history on this board is proof. Don't let Sid derail you now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't you simply leave the baffoon to himself? </div></div>LOL, says the guy who got popped in the mouth for checking out another man's girl. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Sev
11-07-2011, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Herman Cain is being accused of sexual harassment by a third former employee.

The ex-staffer, a woman who worked for Cain at the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, told the Associated Press that GOP candidate displayed aggressive and unsolicited behavior, including suggestive remarks and inappropriate gestures. She claimed that he even invited her back to his apartment.

</div></div>

Still no legs.

However donations to Cain have jumped 2 million.
Seems none of the "woman" wish to come forward either.
After all of this hype the ridicule they would face would be unbearable.
I can only imagine the amount of people that would be camped out on their laws accusing them of being racists amongst other things.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/02/herman-cain-sexual-harassment_n_1072275.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Separately, Chris Wilson, a former NRA staffer, told Oklahoma radio station KTOK that he witnessed Cain sexually harassing a woman at Virginia restaurant in the late 90s. Wilson said that while he could not discuss specifics of what happened, he believes if the woman were to talk about it "I think it'll be the end of his campaign."

Conservative radio host Steve Deace also told Politico that Cain said "awkward" and "inappropriate" things to his station's staff.

</div></div>

A former employee of the same National Restaurant association, a fellow who worked accumulating polling data saying that he had Witnessed Cain's sexual harrassment, and that there were many in the organization, who knew that these incidents would come out, when they heard that Cain had announced his campaign.

Cain has proven himself completely incompent, and he's right, he's no politician, considering the way he has mishandled this entire fiasco.

LOL, thought it was so funny when he was yelling at one of the Press today, "What part of "No" do you not understand?"

Gee, Herman, there are apparently lots of women who might ask you the same question! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G. </div></div>

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 08:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Herman Cain is being accused of sexual harassment by a third former employee.

</div></div>

Still no legs.

However donations to Cain have jumped 2 million.
Seems none of the "woman" wish to come forward either.
After all of this hype the ridicule they would face would be unbearable.
I can only imagine the amount of people that would be camped out on their laws accusing them of being racists amongst other things.

</div></div>

G. </div></div> </div></div>

Well Sev, I don't agree.

Cain's numbers among Republicans, dropped over the weekend, and as to your other point, we don't know the race of the women involved, yet!

The story is true, they were paid off, one$80,000.00 isn't chicken feed, and one woman's attorney has made a public statement, more than one incident.

There is huge agreement that Cain mishandled this situation. He's not a politician? What does he thing our president has to be when he goes to other nationa, to represent our interests?

After several weeks, this last week, the worst for Cain, Koch Bros can send Cain all the hiddne illegal money they want, but his numbers are going down, and this surely can't be called a story with no legs, when it has dominated the entire media for weeks now, not that I think that is good for our country at this time, but Cain has been caught in lie after lie, and now that he's pissed off the Ppress,, it's not going to go away, regardless of how much denial of the degree of proof we have, it's going to stay out there....and he's going to continue to make it worse.

I'd call that Legs galore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

G.

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Uh Oh Sev.

See my new post today. "New Cain Accuser With Gloria Allred, Comes forward Today"

Looks like yet another woman has come forward, right out in front, and with Gloria Allred at her side.

Hmmmm, don't think I've ever seen Gloria get involved with an accuser, in any story that has no legs.

Have you?

Sid_Vicious
11-07-2011, 11:00 AM
You do have to admit....Gloria Allred makes this trek very very intriguing. Oh yea Gayle...she doesn't wade into weak cases, ever. I hope some news service will cover this live. Betcha there already been some under the table shenaginans going on with money offers. Allred won't come cheap though. I imagine the added notariety in this case will offset what Cain's people want to offer anyway. We will see in a little while ;-) sid

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do have to admit....Gloria Allred makes this trek very very intriguing. Oh yeah Gayle...she doesn't wade into weak cases, ever. I hope some news service will cover this live. Betcha there already been some under the table shenaginans going on with money offers. Allred won't come cheap thought ;-) sid </div></div>

Live media statement today, @ 1:30 pm est.,... from NY.

Sid_Vicious
11-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Any idea what national feed it will be on? Has CNN signed on? If it will be ABC-CBS-NBC, let me know. Thanks, martin

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 12:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea what national feed it will be on? Has CNN signed on? If it will be ABC-CBS-NBC, let me know. Thanks, martin </div></div>

Well, I imagine most of the cable stations will air it, but it's been advertized all day on MSNBC, so they surely would have it, I would think and CNN.

Then there is also supposed to be a press conference with former Penn State coach, Joe Paterno, who is facing 40 counts of sex abuse, at the same time, so I'm not absolutely sure....probably both press conferences will air, though, I would guess, one after another.

Check both stations, CNN and MSNBC/

G.

Sid_Vicious
11-07-2011, 12:46 PM
I got it, thanks. sid