PDA

View Full Version : Our Blacks Are Better Than Their Blacks

Qtec
11-03-2011, 05:25 AM
Coulter..who else? (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ann-coulter-on-herman-cain-our-blacks-are-better-than-their-blacks/)

Q

LWW
11-03-2011, 06:56 AM
Why are you cyber stalking on AZB?

llotter
11-03-2011, 07:08 AM
I have often noticed and commented on how the conservatives I admire most are black (e.g. Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Ward Connerly, Alan Keyes) and now I understand why that is the case. As Ann points out, conservative blacks have had to go through hell to maintain their beliefs as they are attacked from all sides so it now makes sense that they must have a sound foundation for those beliefs that they have thought through at length.

Conservative blacks seem to be totally unimpressed by today's PC environs and show a determination to fight the harmful effects so they are definitely part of the go-along-to-get-along crowd that I abhor so much among Republicans.

Thanks for posting that Q. Ann is an eloquent spokesperson for conservative values and I love hearing her but I can't figure out why she supports Romney, unless, of course, she is just following the Buckley rule...a bad idea.

Gayle in MD
11-03-2011, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Coulter..who else? (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ann-coulter-on-herman-cain-our-blacks-are-better-than-their-blacks/)

Q </div></div>

Speaking of corrupt RW crooks, here is a link for all who would like to sign a letter demanding that Clarence Thomas be investigated and impeached for his obvious fraud, which he committed by hiding his wife's income from the Federal Court Papers, which he is obligated to fill out correctly, and fully.

http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/thomas_2/?r_by=-3673817-yCyNtfx&rc=paste2

Coulter is still the same obnoxious blow hard she's always been. Another LIAR in our country who sells hate to the hateful sicko types, to line her pockets.

G.

Soflasnapper
11-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Ann is an eloquent spokesperson for conservative values

Uh, say what???!!?!!

If by eloquent you mean vicious harpy trash talking, maybe it's true, but only in that case. If conservative values are to sink to sophomoric levels of rhetorical attack lines apparently approving or advocating the murder and death of ones political opponents, later alibied as 'just joking,' yes, Coulter's the girl for you.

But you say this also:

[...]I can't figure out why she supports Romney

Is this true? Last I heard she was pining for Chris Christie, and directly said, if we don't get Christie, we'll get Romney, and then we'll lose. (Which didn't sound like support at the time.)

Has she said differently in the meantime, after Christie finally convinced everyone he would not run?

llotter
11-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Ann is very eloquent in the traditional sense that she is both insightful in her criticism and precise in her language plus a unique sense of LOL humor that make her columns a must read. You should read her columns, like this one, e.g.:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=47287

In it, Ann observes, 'the only two conservative public figures accused of being witches [sexual harasser] both happened to be conservative blacks: Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain.' That's pretty interesting.

Soflasnapper
11-03-2011, 08:08 PM
Forgetting Bill O'Reilly's case already, is she?

I'll give her somewhat of pass on forgetting Bob Packwood, as that was so long ago now, but there's that counter-example as well. She'd probably object to that one, as Packwood was considered a moderate. But surely Bill-O is both a conservative and a public figure who was accused (and settled), who is not black.

Mark Foley harassed underage pages in essence, however one might decide to describe his behavior.

And Alcee Hastings (D-FL) got sued by Judicial Watch on behalf of a Republican woman staffer just this past March.

Lookit, a well turned phrase need not be accurate or truthful, just as a thin long blond-haired person need not be a woman. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

I'll admit she writes more temperately than she speaks when I've heard her, but that is a very low bar indeed.

And lastly, if it is so easy to smear people with this harassment stuff, why haven't there been MORE smeared in this way? Obviously enough, at least to me, is that these things are reported when there is an accuser, or in this case, a past history of monetary settlements to accusers. Two settlements we know of, one at $35k, one at $45k.

llotter
11-03-2011, 09:56 PM
First, I didn't hear anything about O'Reilly but, like Packwood, he is definitely not a conservative...not even close. I didn't check Foley's record but I doubt he was a conservative (wiki describes him as a moderate) and I didn't catch your meaning about Hastings case.

In case you haven't noticed, conservative columnists are held to a higher standard than merely producing well turned phrases, they have to be highly accurate or they won't be working, unlike liberals of all stripes.

There are thousands of harassment suits filed every year and settlement in the $10 of millions.

Qtec
11-04-2011, 04:38 AM
Don't flatter yourself. Geez, you sound like Michele Bachmann. LOL

Fact. I recently posted on AZ.
Fact. Before that, the last time I posted on AZ was APRIL!!!!!!!

If I'm a stalker, I'm not a very good one. LOL

Q

Gayle in MD
11-04-2011, 07:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't flatter yourself. Geez, you sound like Michele Bachmann. LOL

Fact. I recently posted on AZ.
Fact. Before that, the last time I posted on AZ was APRIL!!!!!!!

If I'm a stalker, I'm not a very good one. LOL

Q </div></div>

Like Man Coulter, he just makes it all up as he goes along....

Gayle in MD
11-04-2011, 07:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ann is very eloquent in the traditional sense that she is both insightful in her criticism and precise in her language plus a unique sense of LOL humor that make her columns a must read. You should read her columns, like this one, e.g.:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=47287

In it, Ann observes, 'the only two conservative public figures accused of being witches [sexual harasser] both happened to be conservative blacks: Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain.' That's pretty interesting. </div></div>

Yeah, right...except she's wrong, as usual....she was really eloquent I suppose, when she accused the 9/11 widows of enjoying their husband's deaths... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Didn't she intentionally vote in the wrong district in Florida, and take money feloniously from the Government for Hurricane damage?

Wasn't she accused of stealing from other authors....? I believe that charge was pretty obvious, once one counted the footnotes, and then counted the ones that were missing.....

Coulter is just another Conservatives Without Conscience:

cushioncrawler
11-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Nobody knows de trouble I see
Nobody knows but Jesus
Nobody knows de trouble I see
Glory, hallelujah!

Sometimes Iím up, sometimes Iím down
Oh, yes, Lord
Sometimes Iím almost to de grouní
Oh, yes, Lord
Although you see me goiní Ďlong so