PDA

View Full Version : Cain: ‘I Am The Koch Brothers’ Brother

Qtec
11-05-2011, 04:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cain: ‘I Am The Koch Brothers’ Brother From Another Mother’

Herman Cain may be the billionaire Koch brothers’ favorite presidential candidate, with strong ties between his campaign and the wealthy conservative patrons, and Cain hasn’t been shy about about showing his love for the pair. Today, at a conference sponsored by the Koch-backed group Americans for Prosperity, Cain declared to thunderous applause, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I am the Koch brothers’ brother from another mother.” He added, “And proud of it.”</span> Watch it: </div></div>

Herman has just claimed the 'special interest' crown.

Bought and paid for.

Q.. link (http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/11/04/361789/koch-cain-brother-another-mother/)

HeHe...did you check out the first comment on the link?

Gayle in MD
11-05-2011, 09:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cain: ‘I Am The Koch Brothers’ Brother From Another Mother’

Herman Cain may be the billionaire Koch brothers’ favorite presidential candidate, with strong ties between his campaign and the wealthy conservative patrons, and Cain hasn’t been shy about about showing his love for the pair. Today, at a conference sponsored by the Koch-backed group Americans for Prosperity, Cain declared to thunderous applause, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I am the Koch brothers’ brother from another mother.” He added, “And proud of it.”</span> Watch it: </div></div>

Herman has just claimed the 'special interest' crown.

Bought and paid for.

Q.. link (http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/11/04/361789/koch-cain-brother-another-mother/)

HeHe...did you check out the first comment on the link? </div></div>

'brutha...from anutha, mutha'

Sounds like a rap song...uh oh, the line was actually an Eddie Murphy line, from a movie, as Rachael Maddow pointed out last night, and his other line, supposedly according to Cain, from a Great Poets, about facing change and challenges...LMAO....a Pokemon line out of a Pokemon song, lol...Cain has such admirable intellect, Pokemon and Eddie Murphy movies...imagine that sort of "performance Art" as our representation around the world.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow shared an “aha” moment on her broadcast Friday evening: Herman Cain is “performance art.”

Ticking off a list of Cain’s numerous gaffes, unintentionally (or not!) bizarre statements and pop culture-derived policy ideas, Maddow said she’s convinced Cain isn’t seriously running for President.

“It is one thing to be a gaffe-prone, inexperienced candidate. But the gaffes are too perfect,” Maddow said.

“Black walnut, noted for it’s ‘staying power,’ doesn’t exist anymore. The book chapter on the magic number. The 9-9-9 thing from the video game. The great poet Pokemon. Pokemon? Really? A Pokemon movie? Really?” she said. “A string of supposed gaffes like that is not found in nature. But at this point in the campaign no one has figured out that this is not politics. This is art.”

“Is this guy pulling our leg? The answer is ‘yes,’ this guy is pulling our leg.”

Watch the whole segment below, originally uploaded by MSNBC on November 5, 2011.
</div></div>

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/11/05/maddow-cain-pokemon/

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Soflasnapper
11-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Caught Rachel's thesis last night. A convincing theory.

Here's what she didn't cite as a possibility.

Not performance art. Black arts. As in magicks. Black magic.

Devil's in the details, according to Rep. Bachmann? Maybe she's right?

Gayle in MD
11-05-2011, 10:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Caught Rachel's thesis last night. A convincing theory.

Here's what she didn't cite as a possibility.

Not performance art. Black arts. As in magicks. Black magic.

Devil's in the details, according to Rep. Bachmann? Maybe she's right? </div></div>

How about Cain's supposed addiction to 'numbers' and the 9-9-9? Same date as the settlement, was it? LOL...what a total Koch scam...they're using the monkey, to make their real choice look better...but like Palin, and Bachmann, he isn't really running because he thinks he can win, he's just going for the bucks, Book Deals, Fux Noise, etc....

How can there be enough stupid people in this country to go for these scams? I suppose, theyre all on the take, like the Tea Party demonstrators?

Unbelievable!

G.

Soflasnapper
11-05-2011, 12:41 PM
But if he's not in it to win it (as I agree is the case), a) do the Koch brothers know that as well?, and b) what would be their ulterior motive in propping up such a Potemkin village candidate?

Divide and conquer (the right?) in order to put in... Romney? Or hope that he does well enough, and is not too disgraced, so as to be a viable VP candidate, as their end-game plan to sweeten the chances of defeating Obama with an African-American on the opposing ticket (if not at its head)?

Gayle in MD
11-05-2011, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But if he's not in it to win it (as I agree is the case), a) do the Koch brothers know that as well?, and b) what would be their ulterior motive in propping up such a Potemkin village candidate?

Divide and conquer (the right?) in order to put in... Romney? Or hope that he does well enough, and is not too disgraced, so as to be a viable VP candidate, as their end-game plan to sweeten the chances of defeating Obama with an African-American on the opposing ticket (if not at its head)?

</div></div>

I'd bet on the divide and conquer tactic, since that's always the overall tactic in all other things they do.

My personal opinion is that they're using Cain, to make Perry or Romney look credible. Which would be their favorite? Probably Perry.

Cain gets attention, takes the spotlight off Romney, than Cain's numbers crash, and Perry picks up the overflow?

Or the reverse, Romney picks up the overflow?

The RW supporters are easily mislead, and easily distracted.

I don't think it was anticipated that Cain's bad boy behavior would come out, they probably thought the women involved wouldn't want to give the money back, but then BOZO Cain, made the mistake of breaching the agreement, himself, when he trashed one of the victims.

?

Now, Cain's wife had to cancel her big appearance on Greta's show...you know, the loving wife, standing behind her husband.....not so good for Cain, I'd say, but she's apparently not ready for prime time, and they can't afford another blunder. Now they're trying to figure out a way to present her standing by her man, where she won't be expected to answer any questions, I presume. If she shows up at this next debate, it's going to be all about her, instead of all about Cain.

Pretty sticky all around, I would think. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

G.

eg8r
11-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Hard to fault a guy who is up front and honest. We have yet to hear Obama man up and tell everyone how proud he is to have been bought and paid for by Wall St.

eg8r

Qtec
11-06-2011, 03:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hard to fault a guy who is up front and honest. </div></div>

Brilliant.

"I am Herman Cain. I am a sexual deviant and a serial liar.
I am bought and paid for by the Koch brothers. I will do everything I can to increase their profit at the expense of the 99% and if you vote for me - thinking I will represent YOUR interest- you must be insane."

I guess he gets YOUR vote then.

Q

Gayle in MD
11-06-2011, 09:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hard to fault a guy who is up front and honest. </div></div>

Brilliant.

"I am Herman Cain. I am a sexual deviant and a serial liar.
I am bought and paid for by the Koch brothers. I will do everything I can to increase their profit at the expense of the 99% and if you vote for me - thinking I will represent YOUR interest- you must be insane."

I guess he gets YOUR vote then.

Q </div></div>

LMAO! Yep!

Well, we know the Reagan Mantra,...

"Never speak ill of a fellow Repiglican Crook!"

If the right was dumb enough to go out there and vote for McInsane, knowing that idiot Palin could have had a shot at running this country, that's proof enough of the effective brainwashing they've soaked up from the RW media hate and propaganda machine.

One in five is surely dumb enough to go out there and vote for another eight years of BUSH!!!! The entire Repiglican record, to date, proves that their philosophy is just more BUSH!

They will vote for the most colossal womanizers, while they're swallowing their :family values" communion, and using fetus aborting birth control methhods, while calling others murderers, or vote for the biggest job killing flip flopper in history, Romney, that's how stupid they are.

All of them are misogynists, AND homophobic, which really gives you a good example of how stupid Repiglican WOMEN are!

The Repigs are saying, if you're a woman, you deserve to die, if your life is endangered by pregnancy! You must give bith to your rapist's baby! You must have the children of your incestuous father!

It's truly sick and repulsive to the core, and religion is the source of this madness! Catholic Bishops, the religion of protecting child abusing sexual predators, are dictating what married couples may and may not do!!! Dictating that the medical community allow a woman to die, rather than abort a fetus!

How sick is that!

IGNORANT PIGS!

G.

eg8r
11-07-2011, 11:03 AM
Up for grabs right now. As I have said before (and as mentioned before talking with you is like talking to a brick wall so I will say it one more time) right now Perry would get my vote. Just because I am not voting for someone doesn't mean I cannot point out the positives in them if I choose. Cain is up front and says his mind. That absolutely scares the crap out of people like you. You prefer politicians that are bought by Wall St but won't admit it vocally.

eg8r