PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Says....

Qtec
11-07-2011, 04:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Herman Cain Says Wife Gloria Cain Took Controversy 'Harder Than I Did'

One week after sexual harassment allegations from more than a decade ago resurfaced, GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain addressed the controversy in an interview that aired on Fox News' "Geraldo At Large" on Sunday night.

Cain discussed the feelings his wife Gloria had about the ordeal. His remarks came after she had a change of heart about making a public appearance on Fox News last week.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"My wife, obviously like most spouses, actually took it harder than I did <u>because she knew about this,</u> she knew that there was baseless from 1999," Cain told Rivera.</span></div></div>

I'll bet she didn't know about it.
Why would she?
Why would Cain tell his wife about TWO claims of sexual harassment against him?...that were according to Cain 'baseless'?
Claims I might add that Cain wants us all to ignore because its all 'exaggeration and innuendo'?

Q..... link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/06/herman-cain-gloria-cain_n_1078989.html)

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 07:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Herman Cain Says Wife Gloria Cain Took Controversy 'Harder Than I Did'

One week after sexual harassment allegations from more than a decade ago resurfaced, GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain addressed the controversy in an interview that aired on Fox News' "Geraldo At Large" on Sunday night.

Cain discussed the feelings his wife Gloria had about the ordeal. His remarks came after she had a change of heart about making a public appearance on Fox News last week.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"My wife, obviously like most spouses, actually took it harder than I did <u>because she knew about this,</u> she knew that there was baseless from 1999," Cain told Rivera.</span></div></div>

I'll bet she didn't know about it.
Why would she?
Why would Cain tell his wife about TWO claims of sexual harassment against him?...that were according to Cain 'baseless'?
Claims I might add that Cain wants us all to ignore because its all 'exaggeration and innuendo'?

Q..... link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/06/herman-cain-gloria-cain_n_1078989.html) </div></div>

He never told her, obviously. Calling them baseless claims is another lie. The womans' attorney has made a statement, which proves that the claims were not baseless, and IMO, eventually, one or more women will do an interview about what he has done.

We already have a former employee of the NRA, a radio station employee, an attorney for one of the women, and the settlement details of what was paid out to silence these women, a pretty hefty sum, although not the bonanza Fux had to pay O'Reilly's victim.

Cain's many lies on the subject are on video, not that film clips that proven Repiglican lies, have ever mattered to the nutjobs on the right....

If his wife had known, she would have been ready and able and prepared to respond, and wouldn't have canceled the interview, IMO.

Cain's mistakes are accumulating, as he takes the Palin direction, bashing and blaming the press, for obvious failure on her own part.

Bottom line, he's still lying, trying to minimize, and weaving the proverbial tangled web.

G.