PDA

View Full Version : NewCainAccuser,4th,w/G. Allred,SpeaksToday! LEGS?

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Report: Allred to appear with Cain accuser
By ALEXANDER BURNS | 11/7/11 8:59 AM EDT
So says RadarOnline:

A new woman alleging sexual harassment by presidential hopeful Herman Cain will break her silence at a news conference with her powerhouse attorney Gloria Allred Monday afternoon in New York City, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The embattled GOP nominee has admitted that several women [ed.: Cain has actually only admitted to one claim] who worked at the National Restaurant Association during his tenure as president of the organization received settlements. Politico has reported that the settlements were given because of sexual harassment allegations.

This may be the greatest threat to Cain going forward: not that his opponents exploit the sexual harassment reports to bring him down but that this story line takes on the proportions of a celebrity scandal and overwhelms his campaign.

http://www.politico.com/

Sid_Vicious
11-07-2011, 10:47 AM
We're havin' fun now! sid

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 11:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We're havin' fun now! sid </div></div>

I don't think we'd see Gloria Allred sitting beside this new accuser, unless this story had legs, do you?

I personally never believed that Cain could win a damned thing, in the long run, so this is just more proof of the unconscionable behavior and hypocrisy of some people who constantly claim the high moral ground based on their religious/Republican/ so called "Family Values" policies, so yeah, it's pretty funny, overall, in that light.

The only thing that would be more hypocritical would be if the Repigs started making the claim that they were the Green Party!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Morning Joe came close to that kind of absurdity this morning, IMO, when he gave President Eisenhower, all of the credit for every single US policy in favor of anything scientifically or technologically valuable, in US history, that ever came down the pike after Eisenhower left office, over more than fifty years since!!!

More Repiglican revisionist history...this seemed to be a weekend full of revisionist history from the repigs.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Live media statement today from NY, at 1:30 pm...

Soflasnapper
11-07-2011, 11:12 AM
I expect that Gloria Allred's involvement will convince many on the right that actually, these are unfounded smears and a partisan hit job. That is, her involvement will likely tend to at least for a time IMMUNIZE Cain somewhat, at least among the GOP primary voters.

Odd, but that's my prediction.

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I expect that Gloria Allred's involvement will convince many on the right that actually, these are unfounded smears and a partisan hit job. That is, her involvement will likely tend to at least for a time IMMUNIZE Cain somewhat, at least among the GOP primary voters.

Odd, but that's my prediction. </div></div>

I'm not so sure about that, given that there are some pretty big names, on the right, who really want Cain out of the picture, entirely.

When you've got people like Karl Rove, out there pushing for Cain to come clean, it doesn't suggest that Party will continue to back Cain.

Whatever they try to push, about Allred, she's nobody's fool when it comes to the law. Sure, they're going to continue to hate her, but that won't make much difference, overall, in how much attention this story continues to engender.

The longer it goes on, the more attention it's going to get, and Cain is losing approval points over it, already.

Now, it's going to have much more credibility.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 11:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We're havin' fun now! sid </div></div>

BTW, I think this makes four separate accusers now.

That's a lot of smoke, for Cain's lies, denials and on-going protests that there is no fire.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We're havin' fun now! sid </div></div>

BTW, I think this makes four separate accusers now.

That's a lot of smoke, for Cain's lies, denials and on-going protests that there is no fire.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

She was a former employee of the NRA, and she has professional people who are willing to attest to her seemingly, very well documented story. One of the men is a doctor, and former boyfriend. The other, also a professional, who has been a mentor to her.

She was very articulate and believable, very professional in her presentation, and very specific.

Gloria Allred and this accusor have corroborating, signed affidavits, confirming her statements, by two professional men, whom she confided in at the time of Cain's offensive sexual harrassment.

LMAO... Before it even ends, the Cain Campaign makes a statement!

"All allegations of harrassment against Mr. Cain are completely false. Mr. Cain has never harassed anyone."

BWA HA HA HA...do say.

OMG! Who does he think he's fooling. There is plenty of credibility about this story, now. There will be a public outcry, now, that he come forward and address this story, and admit to his disgusting transgressions, against women, just as this last woman today, has asked him to do.

He can kiss this campaign, goodbye!

Both stations cut short the coverage, to cover the Michael Jackson/Dr. Murray trial for manslaughter, verdict, and the Sandusky underage, sexual abuse story, just as Allred began to pass out the signed affidavits, by two professional men, to the press, both of whom will also come forward with their own documented statements.

This makes four women, a male radio host'd eyewitness accounts of Cains sexually inappropriate behavior, with women on his staff, and another man who was also a former employee of the NRA, the one who was involved in Polling for the organization... and these two other professional men.

Eight people, four men, and four women, saying that Cain was sexually inappropriate, a sexual predator of women, and in his dealings with women.

Game changer!

Legs?? I'll say! Now, it's specific, with a face, and more corroboration.

She said he "Put his hand up her skirt, and on her crotch." and pushed her head down trying to "Force her head to his genitals"

Can't get much more specific than that.

If Repigs continue to defend this man, well,.... PIGS!

Same pigs who defended Clarence Thomas who was also guilty as sin!

MSNBC hasn't covered any of the statements today, on the Cain story, just stated early this morning that the press conference would take place!

I keep saying, MSNBC is as RW as they come. They proved it when they hired President Bush's favorite guy, "Slim"... David RW Gregory to replace Russart, and when they let Halperin back on as a regular, after his disgusting and offensive statements about our President, saying that he "....acted like a dick" AND that was after MSNBC's ditched Olbermann for doing far less.

And who was on the today show this morning,.... Bushy's daughters, wife and mother, one daughter hired and paid by NBC, as a regular, hired contributor on the Today Show.

G.

Sid_Vicious
11-07-2011, 01:44 PM
What I really like about all of this after the news conference today???, Cain can't just blow his hole, "Excuse me, EXCUSE ME!", "What part of no didn't you understand", and the best for last, "I am not answering questions about this, don't go there!" Well, you are going there now Herman ;-) sid

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I really like about all of this after the news conference today???, Cain can't just blow his hole, "Excuse me, EXCUSE ME!", "What part of no didn't you understand", and the best for last, "I am not answering questions about this, don't go there!" Well, you are going there now Herman ;-) sid </div></div>

Yep, I guess he isn't powerful enough yet to just refuse to answer any questions he doesn't want to answser, like George Bush and his father, just refused to answer questions about mistresses, drunk driving, cocaine, and treason.

This woman is a hero for all women, IMO. I say, Bravo! And, I'm sure there are more women he has abused, and maybe she will give them the courage to come forward also. He's another Tiger Woods...and I fully expect, more will come out, and I'll bet they will all be white women, as well.

"I want you, Mr. Cain, to come forward and just admit what you did."

BRAVO! Game Changer! Cain can't pretend he doesn't have to answer these questions, now.

G.

Soflasnapper
11-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Gulp! Wow!

Oh, my!

However, Ron Paul had the best take, really.

When asked by Wallace on Fox News Sunday whether these charges ought to rule out support for Cain, he said 'YES, the charges that he supported the bailout, wants to put a 9% federal sales tax on all purchases,' (paraphrasing, and etc.) ought to rule out support for him.

That is, he was plenty well disqualifying himself with his positions quite aside from this tawdry charge.

Had there not been a mad dash for Anybody But Romney, I doubt he'd have had any traction whatsoever, in terms of rising above the Santorum or Bachmann polling levels. He'd be a single-digit guy, under normal circumstances.

To which levels I predict shortly he'll be sinking. Like a stone, depending on how long those invested in making his case take to give up this lost cause.

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 02:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gulp! Wow!

Oh, my!

However, Ron Paul had the best take, really.

When asked by Wallace on Fox News Sunday whether these charges ought to rule out support for Cain, he said 'YES, the charges that he supported the bailout, wants to put a 9% federal sales tax on all purchases,' (paraphrasing, and etc.) ought to rule out support for him.

That is, he was plenty well disqualifying himself with his positions quite aside from this tawdry charge.

Had there not been a mad dash for Anybody But Romney, I doubt he'd have had any traction whatsoever, in terms of rising above the Santorum or Bachmann polling levels. He'd be a single-digit guy, under normal circumstances.

To which levels I predict shortly he'll be sinking. Like a stone, depending on how long those invested in making his case take to give up this lost cause. </div></div>

Well, as for supporting the "Bailout" I'm not sure if that could disqualify anyone, given that without it, much as I hated it, I'm not 100% sure if we wouldn't be in a Depression, a global depression.

I didn't like it, but I don't think the Democrats would have gone for it, unless the alternative, would have been worse. Paulson had to get on his knees, to get Pelosi to go for it. That tells me something, right there...and blaming people for voting for something, after they were lied to, doesn't seem fair to me. I could say the same thing about those who voted for Iraq, given that the administration lied about their so called, "intelligence" fitting it to their policy, as we know beyond a shadow of a doubt, due to the leaked British Memo.

Now, IMO, there should have been conditions on the banks, as far as the Bailout goes, and as I understand it, it was the Obama Administration, which put those conditions in place, after we got rid of Bush and Paulson.

At the time, of the Bailout, I thought we had to do it. Given I'm no economic genius, and given that Paulson was, who he was, the Bailout may have been the wrong thing to do, but I can't say that for sure.

As for Ron Paul, I don't support anything he says, or does, because he is a total misogynist, as far as I'm concerned.

AND, I have personally called his office on The Hill, and his campaign office, asking who, when and where were these doctors that he says he saw murdering a live baby, and what did he do about it, at the time.

They refuse to answer my questions.

That tells me he didn't do anything about it.

What he says he saw, would have been against the law, and that makes him as guilty as those whom he says, murdered a living baby. Something stinks on this one, IMO.

I believe he is lying about the whole thing. Just my opinion.

I don't like him one bit. His policies are irrational.

I do think you are absolutely correct, that if there were any decent candidates offered by the Repiglicans, Cain wouldn't have been a blip on the screen, annd yes, his absurd (((, is enough to disqualify him, but given the RW economic intellect, that may not have been his downfall.

It's obvious to me, that the Repiglican contenders all have numerous issues, that go against the so called, Repiglican policies. There isn't a clean, credible candidate among them, who doesn't have serious personal issues with either their job performance, their sexual or marital past, or with their religions, this, from the RW point of view.

The President looks like a golden savior, compared to the likes of the repiglican candidates, IMP&HO.

Cain, Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich, Paul, Santorum, Romney, Huntsman, not one of them could win a contest against the President, IMO, or do a decent job in a dabate against him.

Cain, though, will soon be a blip in our memories, IMO.

This is just the beginning of his problems.

G.

Sid_Vicious
11-07-2011, 04:33 PM
She barely cracked the tip of the icebrg. Now,,,,at least one of the other women needs to come to the front....sid

BTW, we are still having fun

llotter
11-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Unbelievable that they would pick a blond bimbo to assert these charges to smear an innocent man. The Left has no shame because they have no brains.

Soflasnapper
11-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Right, since no black man has ever been with a white woman, let alone a blonde one??? Or do you mean that a respectable black man wouldn't stray into miscegenation, knowing his place?

Personally, I'm prepared to admit the possibility that this woman is not telling the truth, and saying these things for money. Could be. Hard to say.

Depends on how her story checks out, to begin with. Can she prove she knew him, and was with him (step one)? That still doesn't prove it, but it would be the first threshold.

What makes it more likely to my way of thinking is what the attorney said in those first remarks. A PATTERN of two women who charged him directly at the time in formal protests, the payoffs the organization decided were the most prudent thing to do, and his so-far-as-I-know unexplained departure, before his contract was done, just before the 9/9/99 (!!?!?!) settlement of one of the cases? The attorney said, where there is abundant smoke, there is usually fire, and it is exactly this kind of pattern you'd expect to find (quite before this last woman's statement).

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 06:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right, since no black man has ever been with a white woman, let alone a blonde one??? Or do you mean that a respectable black man wouldn't stray into miscegenation, knowing his place?

Personally, I'm prepared to admit the possibility that this woman is not telling the truth, and saying these things for money. Could be. Hard to say.

Depends on how her story checks out, to begin with. Can she prove she knew him, and was with him (step one)? That still doesn't prove it, but it would be the first threshold.

What makes it more likely to my way of thinking is what the attorney said in those first remarks. A PATTERN of two women who charged him directly at the time in formal protests, the payoffs the organization decided were the most prudent thing to do, and his so-far-as-I-know unexplained departure, before his contract was done, just before the 9/9/99 (!!?!?!) settlement of one of the cases? The attorney said, where there is abundant smoke, there is usually fire, and it is exactly this kind of pattern you'd expect to find (quite before this last woman's statement). </div></div>

It doesn't appear that she is out for any money, nor that she ever was out for money.

Here's the story, and a link to her comments today.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67768.html

Qtec
11-07-2011, 07:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A PATTERN of two women who charged him directly at the time in formal protests, the payoffs the organization decided were the most prudent thing to do, and his so-far-as-I-know <u>unexplained departure, before his contract was done, just before the 9/9/99 (!!?!?!) settlement of one of the cases? </u> </div></div>

Was he forced to leave? I think so. He was becoming an embarrassment. TWO official complaints and TWO settlements which Herman now claims were baseless! ????

To be fair, Herman doesn't see what he does as sexual harassment, he's just 'making his move'.

Q

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A PATTERN of two women who charged him directly at the time in formal protests, the payoffs the organization decided were the most prudent thing to do, and his so-far-as-I-know <u>unexplained departure, before his contract was done, just before the 9/9/99 (!!?!?!) settlement of one of the cases? </u> </div></div>

Was he forced to leave? I think so. He was becoming an embarrassment. TWO official complaints and TWO settlements which Herman now claims were baseless! ????

To be fair, Herman doesn't see what he does as sexual harassment, he's just 'making his move'.

Q

</div></div>

This woman's story sounds more like sexual assault, to me.

G.

Soflasnapper
11-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Playah, make your move!

Now here I go again, I see the crystal vision
I keep my visions to myself
It's only me who wants to wrap around your dreams and
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell,
Dreams of Loneliness, like a heartbeat drives you mad
In the stillness of remembering
What you had, And what you lost
What you had, oh what you lost

Thunder only happens when it's raining
Players only love you when they're playing
They say, women, they will come and they will go
When the rain washes you clean you'll know

Qtec
11-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Internet is a wonderful thing.

................... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEi7GPkxfsE)

one for you (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVj6QBhdmiw&feature=related)
Q

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 07:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Playah, make your move!

Now here I go again, I see the crystal vision
I keep my visions to myself
It's only me who wants to wrap around your dreams and
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell,
Dreams of Loneliness, like a heartbeat drives you mad
What you had, And what you lost
What you had, oh what you lost

Thunder only happens when it's raining
Players only love you when they're playing
They say, women, they will come and they will go
When the rain washes you clean you'll know
</div></div>

Love it, one of my all time favorites...

G.

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 07:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Internet is a wonderful thing.

<span style="color: #990000">Yeah, and all thanks to President Eisenhower, LMAO!</span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

................... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEi7GPkxfsE)

Q </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"> Wow, look how thin she was! She looks a bit like a young Meg Ryan in that clip...

zonked, no doubt.

G. </span>

Soflasnapper
11-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Thanks for that link.

What he had, And what he lost
What he had, oh what he lost

A melancholic song for a sad situation. Like Icarus, he flew too high too soon, and will crash to the earth, broken.

I especially feel for his wife, but for Herman Shame as well, punning aside.

Qtec
11-07-2011, 08:05 PM
one for you (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0RPSDEOxTA&feature=related)

Recorded live in Dutch studio 1994.

Q

Gayle in MD
11-07-2011, 08:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> one for you (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0RPSDEOxTA&feature=related)

Recorded live in Dutch studio 1994.

Q </div></div>

Good one. Wow, he played it a lot faster than Clapton's version.

Gayle in MD
11-08-2011, 04:52 AM

Can you believe Cain actually went on late night, Jimmy Kimmel Live, last night...and threw out a sexually insulting comment at Gloria Allred! His emphasis on the word, "Anything" made the intended meaning of his sexual slur more than clear.

"I can't think of <u>ANYTHING </u> I would pay her to do!"

How much more disgusting and stupid can he get!

So it's supposed to be Gloria Allred's fault, because her client hired Gloria for legal advice, to represent her, as the client, a registered Republican, by the way, had the courage to come out and tell her story, for the benefit and concerns for other women who have had to go through these sorts of sexual advances and assaults by Caim, and elsewhere in the business world, and for the benefit of our country, to avoid having a big sicko liar in the W.H., who has no respect for women, and who apparently committed sexual assault.

Cain is absolutely repulsive! My instincts had already kicked about Cain, before the sexual allegations ever emerged.

G.

LWW
11-08-2011, 05:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She was very articulate and believable, very professional in her presentation, and very specific.

G.</div></div>

So you now believe Juanita Broaddrick.

BRAVO!

eg8r
11-08-2011, 09:47 AM
She can only believe the woman who accuse Reps.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
11-08-2011, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She was very articulate and believable, very professional in her presentation, and very specific.

G.</div></div>

BRAVO! </div></div>

I disagree that she was believable.

She described a wicked bite injury to her lip, which almost severed it. The human bite is extremely septic, and she had the aid of a registered nurse in the immediate aftermath of this alleged incident, and she did not seek a tetanus shot or get on a strong antibiotic regime, which both would have been mandatory precautions.

Worse for her story, she had a fiancee at the time who never noticed this alleged severe injury in the front of his fiancee's face. The only possible explanation is that the biting she described didn't happen, at least that way.

Then the one rape turned into a story of an immediate re-rape. After which, she donated money to a Clinton campaign???

Credible, not exactly.

Gayle in MD
11-08-2011, 10:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She can only believe the woman who accuse Reps.

eg8r </div></div>

And you and LWW can only believe what Rush and Fux put in your baby bottles.

The accuser is a registered Republican, FYI, and has been for decades, Sherlock.

Now, another woman is speaking out about Cain's womanizing and sexual harrassment history.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67819.html

This makes number five, plus four men, two of which are professional men, one a Pediatrician, and both of whom have willingly made sworn statements, confirming the accuser's story, punishable by law.

The accuser refuses any money for her appearances.

AND, I didn't hear any critics when Allred was representing a woman against Weiner!

Oh, and BTW, your beloved Repiglicans are about to turn your wife into a murderer....who could be charged with murder, for using birth control.

Great guys, those pigs.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

eg8r
11-08-2011, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She described a wicked bite injury to her lip, which almost severed it. The human bite is extremely septic, and she had the aid of a registered nurse in the immediate aftermath of this alleged incident, and she did not seek a tetanus shot or get on a strong antibiotic regime, which both would have been mandatory precautions.
</div></div>LOL, you should have just stopped with the line where you did not believe her.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Worse for her story, she had a fiancee at the time who never noticed this alleged severe injury in the front of his fiancee's face. The only possible explanation is that the biting she described didn't happen, at least that way.
</div></div>So the bite happened, just not exactly the way the traumatized and harrassed woman remembered. Remember the first time you fell off your bike and you told this extravagant story about how amazing that fall was but then the kids that were with you said you simply were not paying attention and fell? You try to discredit her story by actually stating she could be correct but just a little bit exaggerated. Hilarious.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-08-2011, 10:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She was very articulate and believable, very professional in her presentation, and very specific.

G.</div></div>

BRAVO! </div></div>

I disagree that she was believable.

She described a wicked bite injury to her lip, which almost severed it. The human bite is extremely septic, and she had the aid of a registered nurse in the immediate aftermath of this alleged incident, and she did not seek a tetanus shot or get on a strong antibiotic regime, which both would have been mandatory precautions.

Worse for her story, she had a fiancee at the time who never noticed this alleged severe injury in the front of his fiancee's face. The only possible explanation is that the biting she described didn't happen, at least that way.

Then the one rape turned into a story of an immediate re-rape. After which, she donated money to a Clinton campaign???

Credible, not exactly. </div></div>

He's just trying to hijack another of my threads by changing the subject.

I never said I believed Juanita Broaddrick. I never had any opinion on that case, at all.

I've always thought that Ed and LWWW were misogynists, because of their own written words, their misogynistic views and overall behavior.

Now, they're attacking a Republican woman, for telling her story about Cain.

Typical RW Repiglican Misogynists.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Soflasnapper
11-08-2011, 10:28 AM
To be most clear, the fiancee noticed NO injury, let alone a severe one.

So you're not familiar with the details of this story at all, are you?

eg8r
11-08-2011, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The accuser is a registered Republican, FYI, and has been for decades, Sherlock.
</div></div>This is your strawman, no one was question or even mentioning the political party of choice for the accuser.

Again, the only accusers you ever believe are the ones accusing Reps. Do I need to speak a little slower this time so you can comprehend what I am saying?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-08-2011, 06:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The accuser is a registered Republican, FYI, and has been for decades, Sherlock.
</div></div>This is your strawman, no one was question or even mentioning the political party of choice for the accuser.

Again, the only accusers you ever believe are the ones accusing Reps. Do I need to speak a little slower this time so you can comprehend what I am saying?

eg8r </div></div>

Another of your broad sweeping statements. LOL...Dream on. I also believed Lewinsky....

Cain dug his own grave tonight, anyway.

He's toast.

G.

eg8r
11-08-2011, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dream on. I also believed Lewinsky....
</div></div>You only believed her when she showed the stain. Until then you did not give her the time of day.

As far as Cain being toast, time will tell.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-08-2011, 10:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dream on. I also believed Lewinsky....
</div></div>You only believed her when she showed the stain. Until then you did not give her the time of day.

As far as Cain being toast, time will tell.

eg8r </div></div>

More of your lies. You never stop lying.

Cain is toast.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2011/11/08/bts-az-cain-harassment-newser.cnn

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2011/11/08/jk-allred-cain-denial-response.cnn

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2011/11/07/piers-sharon-bialek-cain-update.cnn

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2011/11/08/tsr-bennett-cain-accuser.cnn

Pretty interesting how much these two accusers look alike, both White and Blond....

More indication of their honesty, IMO. Cain has a "Type" much like OJ and Tiger's "type"....

Soflasnapper
11-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Correct as to the evident 'type' of woman Cain goes for.

Which will make moot any number of women saying he never hit on them, IF they are not of 'his type.'

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Correct as to the evident 'type' of woman Cain goes for.

Which will make moot any number of women saying he never hit on them, IF they are not of 'his type.' </div></div>

Did you hear that excuse of his!?

Loose translation...for every women who accuses me of sexual harassment, there are a thousand who will say I never harassed them.

Say Whaaaat, Herman?

LMAO, the guy is a walking, talking cartoon!

Speaks volumes that we hear the RW crowd cheering for such an obvious smut and colossal liar.

And Romney!!!! What a colossal liar he is!

G.