PDA

View Full Version : Is The Moron Gay?

llotter
11-08-2011, 08:03 AM
I have heard about this rumor for some time but haven't seen any good evidence. Has anyone here seen the actual evidence that The Moron is Gay?

Gayle in MD
11-08-2011, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have heard about this rumor for some time but haven't seen any good evidence. Has anyone here seen the actual evidence that The Moron is Gay? </div></div>

Gee, We don't know. Are you?

llotter
11-08-2011, 08:23 AM
There you go again, pointing fingers and changing the subject. But your 'We don't know' response obviously shows that you have the same doubts as I have raised. I was just reading an article this morning that said The Moron was definitely a Marxist and probably gay and I realized that I've heard this several times over the past few years. It would certainly break another glass ceiling if he comes out of the closet and that would be really special.

Gayle in MD
11-08-2011, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There you go again, pointing fingers and changing the subject. But your 'We don't know' response obviously shows that you have the same doubts as I have raised. I was just reading an article this morning that said The Moron was definitely a Marxist and probably gay and I realized that I've heard this several times over the past few years. It would certainly break another glass ceiling if he comes out of the closet and that would be really special. </div></div>

LOL, you read an article, and then you decide it is correct, all because you hate President Obama, obviously, and because he is a man who is half black and belongs to the Democratic Party.

He's not a Marxist and he's not Gay, however, I could give you a whole list of Repiglicans who are gay, and have been hiding in the closet for decades.

I have no problem with anyone being Gay. They don't make a choice to be Gay, they're born Gay.

I do have a problem with Repiglican hypocrites who demonize Gay people, vote against Gay people having equal rights, while they are themselves Gay, and don't have the courage to admit they are gay.

IOW, they're hypocrites and liars.

Reminds me of people who claim to be Christians, yet they get on here and praise common murderers, and intrude themselves upon others, physically, in front of abortion clinics, breaking Federal laws, and then yapping about Constitutional rights.
G.

Soflasnapper
11-08-2011, 09:43 AM
It went beyond a rumor to a claim by Larry Sinclair. A claim he swore out in affidavit form. The charge came complete with the additional claim that the choir director, someone like that, at Trinity Church in Chicago, who had provably been murdered, who was admittedly gay, had been murdered to hide his prior (and maybe on-going?) gay relationship with Obama.

Apparently, the right wing media that I notice hasn't made much of Sinclair's remarks, a bit to my surprise. Now I don't see ALL the right wing stuff out there, so maybe a few people have latched onto the story and push it, I don't know.

Either there is a right wing that actually opposes Obama, or there isn't (meaning the right wing is a bought and paid for group that does what they're told).

If the former, then it would seem THEY have decided there is nothing to the story, or so many problems with Sinclair that it would be counterproductive to try to push the story since he's in it. Or one might hypothesize that although the right appears to fiercely oppose Obama, and state any number of falsehoods in attacking him, they are really in the tank for him when it comes to covering this thing up.

I think the former is more likely, personally.

eg8r
11-08-2011, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, you read an article, and then you decide it is correct,</div></div>Yet again, more proof you cannot read english. He said that you had the same doubts he had. This is clearly more in agreement with you than in agreement with the author of the article he had read. He then says that he has heard this many times elsewhere. What he is doing is no different than what you have been doing for at least a decade on this board. You hear a lie, read a bunch of articles spouting the the same lie so you mention it here on the board. The big difference between you and llotter is that you would say your lies are fact, and he is basically saying he doesn't believe it is true.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-08-2011, 10:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, you read an article, and then you decide it is correct,</div></div>Yet again, more proof you cannot read english. He said that you had the same doubts he had. This is clearly more in agreement with you than in agreement with the author of the article he had read. He then says that he has heard this many times elsewhere. What he is doing is no different than what you have been doing for at least a decade on this board. You hear a lie, read a bunch of articles spouting the the same lie so you mention it here on the board. The big difference between you and llotter is that you would say your lies are fact, and he is basically saying he doesn't believe it is true.

eg8r </div></div>

No, I didn't say that at all.

I was talking about the moron who wrote the post, not the ridiculous accusation from some RW idiot, who is also a known liar.

I notice none of you righties seem to mind all of the closeted Repiglican Gays.

Hypocrites!

The President isn't Gay.

BTW, How many Babies did you kill this month?

Your "Repiglicans" are calling you and your wife, murderers, for using the IUD, or The Pill, which you have used for birth control.....

Hypocrite!

G.

eg8r
11-08-2011, 12:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was talking about the moron who wrote the post, not the ridiculous accusation from some RW idiot, who is also a known liar.
</div></div>I know who you were talking about and he did not say he thought the author was correct at all. That was you putting words in his mouth, or failing to comprehend what he was saying.

eg8r

llotter
11-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Thanks eg8r. Gayle just can't understand plain english and is so blinded by her leftist ideology that it is nearly impossible to have a decent conversation...unless you are a fellow traveler, of course.

Gayle in MD
11-08-2011, 06:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There you go again, pointing fingers and changing the subject. But your 'We don't know' response obviously shows that you have the same doubts as I have raised. I was just reading an article this morning that said The Moron was definitely a Marxist and probably gay and I realized that I've heard this several times over the past few years. It would certainly break another glass ceiling if he comes out of the closet and that would be really special. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But your 'We don't know' response obviously shows that you have the same doubts as I have raised. </div></div>

No, my 'I don't know' response was about the moron you keep writing about on here, so naturally, I thought you were talking about yourself, but I didn't know for sure that you were a Marxist.

Maybe you can explain it to your fellow Lemming from the Radical RW hate machine...he, too, has a hard time with reading comprehension, and writing anything that makes any sense, much like yourself. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

eg8r
11-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Isn't this just perfect...gaylio has a way of hanging herself if you give her enough rope...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gaylio admitting she did not comprehend what she was reading</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, my 'I don't know' response was about the moron you keep writing about on here, so naturally, I thought you were talking about yourself,</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gayle calling someone else out for having the same comprehension problem she has</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe you can explain it to your fellow Lemming from the Radical RW hate machine...he, too, has a hard time with reading comprehension</div></div>Absolutely classic.

eg8r

llotter
11-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Well, I'll be darned. Unbeknownst to me, because I didn't even bother to google it, there is some solid evidence about The Moron's homo proclivities. When I first started this thread, it was more or less intended as a joke because the source I had heard it from lacked credibility.

But in fact, there is a named partner who stated his case, with evidence, at the National Press Club but it went largely unreported. Not once did any so-called press member ask The Moron about it or to make it a cause on the front page on newspapers across the country. Now, isn't that interesting? In addition to the sex there were drugs involved but who cares.

Qtec
11-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Fishwife.

Q

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 12:07 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Soflasnapper
11-10-2011, 03:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I'll be darned. Unbeknownst to me, because I didn't even bother to google it, there is some solid evidence about The Moron's homo proclivities. When I first started this thread, it was more or less intended as a joke because the source I had heard it from lacked credibility.

But in fact, there is a named partner who stated his case, with evidence, at the National Press Club but it went largely unreported. Not once did any so-called press member ask The Moron about it or to make it a cause on the front page on newspapers across the country. Now, isn't that interesting? In addition to the sex there were drugs involved but who cares. </div></div>

Yep, that's the Larry Sinclair story. I'm unaware of any alleged evidence he presented, other than his uncorroborated story, however much he put it into a sworn affidavit. I don't recall any evidence that what he claimed had happened. What was that evidence, if you saw any?

eg8r
11-10-2011, 03:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, that's the Larry Sinclair story. I'm unaware of any alleged evidence he presented, other than his uncorroborated story, however much he put it into a sworn affidavit. I don't recall any evidence that what he claimed had happened. What was that evidence, if you saw any?</div></div>So considering this is the exact same situation Cain's accusers are in do you consider their statements as reckless as you do Sinclair's?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, that's the Larry Sinclair story. I'm unaware of any alleged evidence he presented, other than his uncorroborated story, however much he put it into a sworn affidavit. I don't recall any evidence that what he claimed had happened. What was that evidence, if you saw any?</div></div>So considering this is the exact same situation Cain's accusers are in do you consider their statements as reckless as you do Sinclair's?

eg8r </div></div>

This is not the same, at all. You just wish it was the same.

Reasonable people who bother to keep up with the facts, well know, that this ridiculous lie about the president, which is told here by a person who admires murderers, is completely different, than the documentation, on Herman Cain's harassment of women.

Another of your partisan, wishful thinking, twists on the facts, like your wishing that Valarie Plame, had been just a secretary...another of your partisan lies, about which you still refuse to admit that you were totally wrong...

G.

eg8r
11-10-2011, 04:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is not the same, at all. You just wish it was the same.
</div></div>Your partisanship would never let you see it anyways. The Sinclair story as provided by sofla says he had no evidence presented other than his uncorroborated story. That is EXACTLY the same thing as each individual "victim" of Cain's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reasonable people who bother to keep up with the facts, well know, that this ridiculous lie about the president,</div></div>Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but the fact remains you cannot prove it either way. You cannot prove it is a lie and neither can any of the woman prove Cain harrassed them. It is the same thing but your partisan ignorance has blinded you.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
11-10-2011, 05:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, that's the Larry Sinclair story. I'm unaware of any alleged evidence he presented, other than his uncorroborated story, however much he put it into a sworn affidavit. I don't recall any evidence that what he claimed had happened. What was that evidence, if you saw any?</div></div>So considering this is the exact same situation Cain's accusers are in do you consider their statements as reckless as you do Sinclair's?

eg8r </div></div>

Puhleeze!

The two first women provably and admittedly filed complaints in writing to the employing company contemporaneously, one complaint reaching the corporate boardroom within hours of the alleged occurrence. Over $80,000 was paid for these two instances, and Cain left his employment there 6 months earlier than his contract provided for, right on the heels of these written complaints.

So for your claim to be remotely true, we should find, I guess, that Sinclair made a written complaint at the time, and was given a 5-figure settlement in the immediate aftermath as a result of his claim.

While it's been a while since I reviewed the Sinclair allegations, I cannot be certain, but I'm almost positive nothing like that happened in his alleged case.

As for this last woman, with her allegations of near- or actual sexual assault, she immediately told her boyfriend and another person about the 'inappropriate' conduct (leaving out the details) upon arriving home, at least according to THEIR SWORN AFFIDAVITS.

So in this case, for what you said to be remotely accurate, we should find... well, fill in those blanks, and tell me if we have that level of corroboration for Sinclair. Not as I recall his claims, not at all.

eg8r
11-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Because a settlement was given you consider it proof it happened! Puhleeze.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-11-2011, 12:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, that's the Larry Sinclair story. I'm unaware of any alleged evidence he presented, other than his uncorroborated story, however much he put it into a sworn affidavit. I don't recall any evidence that what he claimed had happened. What was that evidence, if you saw any?</div></div>So considering this is the exact same situation Cain's accusers are in do you consider their statements as reckless as you do Sinclair's?

eg8r </div></div>

Puhleeze!

The two first women provably and admittedly filed complaints in writing to the employing company contemporaneously, one complaint reaching the corporate boardroom within hours of the alleged occurrence. Over $80,000 was paid for these two instances, and Cain left his employment there 6 months earlier than his contract provided for, right on the heels of these written complaints.

So for your claim to be remotely true, we should find, I guess, that Sinclair made a written complaint at the time, and was given a 5-figure settlement in the immediate aftermath as a result of his claim.

While it's been a while since I reviewed the Sinclair allegations, I cannot be certain, but I'm almost positive nothing like that happened in his alleged case.

As for this last woman, with her allegations of near- or actual sexual assault, she immediately told her boyfriend and another person about the 'inappropriate' conduct (leaving out the details) upon arriving home, at least according to THEIR SWORN AFFIDAVITS.

So in this case, for what you said to be remotely accurate, we should find... well, fill in those blanks, and tell me if we have that level of corroboration for Sinclair. Not as I recall his claims, not at all. </div></div>

Additionally Cain has been caught in blatant lies throughout this process, accompanied by sexist remarks, ridiculous attempts to discredit the accusers, and displayed numerous personality traits that are dead giveaways as to his obvious guilt.

The right certainly has the franchise on unfounded slander and slimeball journalism, which is obviously cherished by their RW audience, and particularly in the sexist nature of their attacks.

G.