PDA

View Full Version : CCB lag

nAz
09-24-2002, 08:41 AM
I have notice over the last 48 hours there has been a lot of lag coming from CCB there havent been many new post put up over that time period. i havce a cable connection so is it me or is anyone esle experiancing slow load ups?

Kato
09-24-2002, 08:55 AM
No problems here Naz.

Kato

Rich R.
09-24-2002, 09:16 AM
Also, no problem here.
Rich R.

Tom_In_Cincy
09-24-2002, 09:21 AM
nAz
There hasn't been as many post over the last 2 days.. maybe its because a lot of CCB'rs are on their way to the Open.. or maybe we all had a tough weekend?

Either way.. new posts are slow.

Or, are you saying that it takes you a long time to connect to CCB and bring up a post?

Rod
09-24-2002, 09:24 AM
I'm on cable and it's been slow. Got some of those timed out errors. No problems with any other sites.

09-24-2002, 09:34 AM
Could it be because for a change, those that have nothing to say, aren't saying it?

bluewolf
09-24-2002, 10:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Could it be because for a change, those that have nothing to say, aren't saying it? <hr></blockquote>

People seem to me to be real excited. I imagine it will be pretty dead this weekend, while the ccb tourn is going on, cuz half the regulars wont be online.

What about you anon, will you still be on? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

bw

09-24-2002, 11:28 AM
No, I think a lot of the BS has just died down.

nAz
09-24-2002, 01:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> nAz
There hasn't been as many post over the last 2 days.. maybe its because a lot of CCB'rs are on their way to the Open.. or maybe we all had a tough weekend?

Either way.. new posts are slow.

Or, are you saying that it takes you a long time to connect to CCB and bring up a post?

<hr></blockquote>
Yes im saying it takes long to load for instance when i hit the quote button i waited about 10-15 sec for it to finish and get me to this Box, useally takes abour 2 sec.
maybe its just my server but every other site i visit even one in Iran i get blazing speed. oh well im off to Learn pool!

9 Ball Girl
09-24-2002, 02:22 PM
There is definitely a lag on the CCB. I have a T3 connection at work and it is extremely slow. Other sites are ok. I haven't had a problem from home though. But I guess I'll find out later.

Tom_In_Cincy
09-24-2002, 02:49 PM
its almost 5pm eastern. and the connection speed is amost instaneous. I like cable modems...

nAz
09-24-2002, 02:59 PM
i have cable too. still slow must be my server or the nyc area

ChrisW
09-24-2002, 03:02 PM
I also have a high speed connection and its been really slow!
All othe rsites are working fine.

?????

ccboard_admin_back
09-24-2002, 03:26 PM
There was a routing problem with one of our providers.

We are working with them to determine what's going on and it appears to be fixed now.

nAz
09-24-2002, 11:45 PM
Kewl CCBoard_admin its 2am and im flying! um so is my ccb connection /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

TomBrooklyn
09-25-2002, 03:45 AM
I got to Platinum around 2:10. We stayed late at Park Slope because we won the summer 9' finals and AC was buying the beers. Trophy presentation next week at 6:30. Formal attire preferred.

Chico won at Platinum over that hairy immagrant guy that stabbed his wife. Red was pissed that his hairy's handicap was too low and yelled and heckled him between racks loud enough for the whole place to hear. He pointed out that he never yelled while a rack was in progress, however.

J. took 4th and was mad as a hornet again that the Calcutta winner didn't give him any money. After he paid his backer back for his entry and split the prize, he didn't get that much. Bahahaha. What does he expect? He may go back to professional skateboarding.

I showed Rich the pool instructor how to easily make a bank shot with the OB frozen to the rail one diamond away from the pocket that he thought was real hard. That got him started propositioning me to make all kinds of shots like 6 rail kicks.

=TB=

Doctor_D
09-25-2002, 05:21 AM
Good morning:

Web access, at least from my perspective, appears to be operational under "normal" parameters. However, due to an overload of business activities (investment bankers can be so demanding when underwriting an IPO for a client) my time on the CCB has been limited.

Dr. D.

9 Ball Girl
09-25-2002, 09:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> I got to Platinum around 2:10. We stayed late at Park Slope because we won the summer 9' finals and AC was buying the beers. Trophy presentation next week at 6:30. Formal attire preferred. <hr></blockquote>

Congrats, Tom Baby!

<hr></blockquote>Chico won at Platinum over that hairy immagrant guy that stabbed his wife. Red was pissed that his hairy's handicap was too low and yelled and heckled him between racks loud enough for the whole place to hear. He pointed out that he never yelled while a rack was in progress, however. <hr></blockquote>

Chico plays a good game. I was watching him play Petey last night when he won. Red was making me laugh though. He was doing the same thing to this guy named Mario. Hilarious. But you know Red, he does what he does.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>J. took 4th and was mad as a hornet again that the Calcutta winner didn't give him any money. After he paid his backer back for his entry and split the prize, he didn't get that much. Bahahaha. What does he expect? He may go back to professional skateboarding.<hr></blockquote>

Why would J. be mad? He didn't buy himself so I believe he was in the field. That J. is something else. Oh, do you know who his backer was? That J. has got a way with words. I hope he made local calls on my cell when he used it!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>I showed Rich the pool instructor how to easily make a bank shot with the OB frozen to the rail one diamond away from the pocket that he thought was real hard. That got him started propositioning me to make all kinds of shots like 6 rail kicks.<hr></blockquote>

Now TB you should know better than that! Sorry I missed you last night. I'll probably go there next week straight from the airport when I come back from Virginia and the Open!