PDA

View Full Version : Cain Digs Own Grave In Press Conference

Gayle in MD
11-08-2011, 06:53 PM
LMAO!

First it was the Perry Campaign. Then it was the media. Then it was all just a racist attack, and then it wal all about Gloria Allred, and now, it's the Democratic machine.

OMG, Make up your mind, Herman, and get real, the Dems would just love to see you win the nomination, lol.

He made one contradiction after another. We were actually laughing out loud on this one!

Now he's really done it.

The man just keeps on digging that grave for himself.

His "Press Conference" today was a litany of lies that will be proven to be lies, over the next few days.

When asked if he would take a lie detectors test:

"Yes, I absolutely would (take a lie detectors test)..."
followed up with his usual blatant and immediate contradiction...

"Only if I think it's appropriate."

"I have never acted inappropriately with anyone, period!"

WOW, who among us could say that, Herman.

"These charges and the accusations I absolutely reject. They simply didn't happen. These anonymous allegations are false and now the Democratic Machine in America has brought forth a troubled woman, to make false accusations."

HA HA HA...well Herman, most men who sexually assault others are also egomaniacal predators, just like you, and would say the same thing.

They, too, can't imagine any woman saying NO to such an irresistable GOD, as you, and meaning it.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
BWA HA HA HA....

This has to be the most ricidulous press conference since Clinton banged on the lectern with...

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewenski!" OOPS!

Next we're going to see the whole group, all of the accusers, and all of them saying the same damn thing about you, Herman....and your fellow Repiglicans are going to start to distance themselves from you...silly boy, even THEY know you're lying.

Uh Oh Herman!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cain responded to the charges at a news conference Tuesday afternoon in Phoenix. On the prospect he could drop out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination, Cain asserted, "Ain't gonna happen." He accused the "Democratic machine" of manufacturing the controversy.

In response to a question from a reporter, the presidential candidate signaled he'd be willing to take "a lie detector test" to prove he's not guilty of any wrongdoing when it comes to the charges. He added, however, "But I'm not going to do that unless I have a good reason to do that."

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gifBWA HA HA HA! Yeah, right!

Cain also attempted to clarify that he was not undermining the issue of sexual harassment, and said that it was not an act only perpetrated against women.

"Let me reiterate that sexual harassment is a very serious charge," Cain said. "I've also seen situations where women have attempted to sexually harass men."

Really? LMAO! How about sexual assault, Herman, did you have your eyes closed when you committed sexual assault? Didn't see it, huh?

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Uh Oh Herman.....</span>

Karen Kraushaar, Herman Cain Accuser, Goes Public With Sexual Harassment Allegations

Ms. Kraushaar, a spokeswoman at the Treasury Department in Washington D.C., said in an interview with The New York Times that she was upset that her name had leaked into some press reports. But she said that she decided to speak out now that her identity is known.

"When you are being sexually harassed in the workplace, you are extremely vulnerable," she said. "You do whatever you can to quickly get yourself into a job some place safe and that is what I thought I had achieved when I left."
</div></div>

You're an obvious LIAR HERMAN! Those dummies you play to, the ones you said you are doing all of this for, staying in the campaign, because they neeeeeeeeeed you so much, but here's a clue, Hermanm they are not enough people to put your lying ass into the White House.

Ha ha ha....funny, that "Threaten a law-suit-happy" lawyer of yours, for the first time in his life, didn't threaten to sue anyone...dead givaway, Herman...

Ok. Pictures will likely be next, to prove some of your lies. Had to be some camera's around just weeks ago, when you saw and recognized this woman, that you don't even remember today....and you're lie that you have never even SEEEEEEEN that woman, will be exposed.

Now you're going to face all of them together in a row, Herman, annd then who is going to believe you????

They gave you plenty of rope, and you hung yourself, just like we knew you would.

Another woman, maybe two, will speak out tomorrow,....then you can blame the whole thing on the asteroid....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Soflasnapper
11-09-2011, 05:25 PM
ASTEROID??? Genius!

He escapes the 'I never met her, don't remember her at all' problem only if the pictures show she was wearing a multi-colored Bozo wig and clown-face makeup.

Otherwise, that will be his parting costume.

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 07:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ASTEROID??? Genius!

He escapes the 'I never met her, don't remember her at all' problem only if the pictures show she was wearing a multi-colored Bozo wig and clown-face makeup.

Otherwise, that will be his parting costume. </div></div>

BWA HA HA HA~!

Good one! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
11-15-2011, 11:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ASTEROID??? Genius!

Otherwise, that will be his parting costume. </div></div>

AND he just keeps on digging.

More proof that making lots of money, doesn't require any outstanding intellectual superiority, obviously!

And if you're a Republican candidate, intellect isn't required, anyway, not ever mild interest in current global events, in fact.

You just have to get out there and bash President Obama, and yap about Unions, Gays, abortion, spread around some more hate, and you can be the top guy, for a few days, anyway, until you have to answer serious questions, then, not so much....

The guy is an idiot!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=herman+cain+libya&aq=1z&oq=herman+cain