PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh To Women:

Qtec
11-09-2011, 02:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Limbaugh To Women: <span style='font-size: 17pt'>"Why Don't You Just Make It Official, Put On Some Burkas" If You Want Everybody To Leave You Alone?</span></div></div>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Limbaugh: "There Are Plenty Of Lard-Ass Women In Politics, And They Get A Total Pass On It"</span> </div></div>

Q..what an Lard-Ass he is.

Gayle in MD
11-09-2011, 03:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Limbaugh To Women: <span style='font-size: 17pt'>"Why Don't You Just Make It Official, Put On Some Burkas" If You Want Everybody To Leave You Alone?</span></div></div>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Limbaugh: "There Are Plenty Of Lard-Ass Women In Politics, And They Get A Total Pass On It"</span> </div></div>

Q..what an Lard-Ass he is. </div></div>

Yep, and he's a lot like the typical Neocon, always wrong about everything...

G.

eg8r
11-09-2011, 08:41 AM
What is the context of these quotes?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Limpballs also called the accuser's thirteen year old son a Nazi!

He's truly repulsive and a liar, much like Cain's Attorney....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Herman Cain's campaign may want to verify facts before confirming anything on television.

Mark Block, Cain's chief-of-staff, spoke to Sean Hannity on Fox News Tuesday, and wrongly claimed that the son of a woman who accused Cain of sexual harassment in the 1990s works at POLITICO.

"At the press conference it was brought up that Karen Kraushaar had come out as one of the women, so we've come to find out that her son works at POLITICO, the organization that originally put this story out," Block said.

When Hannity asked if the information about Kraushaar's "son" was confirmed, Block said: "We've confirmed that he does indeed work at POLITICO and that's his mother, yes."

Josh Kraushaar, the man Block appears to be talking about, denied these claims. On Tuesday, Kraushaar posted numerous messages on his Twitter page that refuted Block's "confirmed" allegations.

Kraushaar acknowledged working at POLITICO from 2007 to 2010, but said he had been at the National Journal for over a year. His Twitter bio lists his current job title as the executive editor of the publication's blog The Hotline. He's also not related to Cain's accuser.

"For a presidential spokesman to go on TV and make up blatant falsehoods doesn't speak well for his boss, either," Kraushaar wrote. </div></div>

Soflasnapper
11-09-2011, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the context of these quotes?

eg8r </div></div>

That if women dress normally in the workplace, they are literally asking to be <s>sexually harassed</s> subjected to sexual innuendo comments, touching, pressured to go on dates by superiors, etc.

Only if they completely cover up, burka-style, and not 'make the men' harass them, do they deserve to be left alone.

An interesting point of view. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
11-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the info. We all know gayle is too childish. Now if that is what he is saying, he is crazy. My take on this is if a woman wears something that is too provocative then she should be sent home to change. If the clothes meet HR guidelines then no one deserves to be harrassed.

I heard on the radio a few months back that women in the workplace feel men don't dress "sexy" enough.

Here is one article (http://thejobmouse.com/2011/09/14/poll-finds-women-dress-too-sexy-for-work-during-the-summer/)

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-09-2011, 11:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the info. We all know gayle is too childish. Now if that is what he is saying, he is crazy. My take on this is if a woman wears something that is too provocative then she should be sent home to change. If the clothes meet HR guidelines then no one deserves to be harrassed.

I heard on the radio a few months back that women in the workplace feel men don't dress "sexy" enough.

Here is one article (http://thejobmouse.com/2011/09/14/poll-finds-women-dress-too-sexy-for-work-during-the-summer/)

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That if women dress <span style='font-size: 11pt'>normally</span> in the workplace, </div></div>

Your take, as usual, is argumentative, juvenile and without merit.

Given you are a gross misogynist, your ignore the point of Sofla's post, and twist to suit your misogynistic view.

G.

Soflasnapper
11-09-2011, 01:58 PM
Now if that is what he is saying, he is crazy.

Well, there's always evil and provocative.

My take on this is if a woman wears something that is too provocative then she should be sent home to change.

It's apparently Rush's take that anything less than the full burka makes women willing targets who not only ask for it, but deserve it.

Rush = Howard Stern, with worse manners, if that's possible.

eg8r
11-09-2011, 02:45 PM
His take on this subject is quite strange and extreme. I have also seen polls that women dress more revealing during summer months. I wonder what the harrassment numbers are across the US during different times of the year...

eg8r

eg8r
11-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Thanks blowhard. If you could please close your mouth the adults are talking right now.

eg8r &lt;~~~so happy sofla decided to post here

Gayle in MD
11-09-2011, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks blowhard. If you could please close your mouth the adults are talking right now.

eg8r &lt;~~~so happy sofla decided to post here </div></div>

So am I, and it's sad that you never get his point.

Women are not responsible for the offensive sexual harrassment prosecuted against them by men who can't control themselves or their behavior.

Blaming women by stating that their warbrobes are the issue, is as misogynistic as it gets.

It doesn't surprise me a bit that you would try to suggest otherwise, and proves as well that you don't get it, because of your own misogynistic views.

"Keep your hands to yourself!" doesn't change according to how a woman is dressed.

NO, means NO, regardless of wardrobe.

Sexual advances in the workplace are inappropriate, regardless of wardrobe.

People like you, Rush Limpballs and the Taliban, are off the mark....when they try to suggest that is it a woman's responsibility for inapropriate behavior by lecherous men who don't know their place.

Your statements are irrational and misogynistic.

G.

eg8r
11-09-2011, 04:19 PM
HR have clothing rules in place and part of that reason is to protect everyone. If you dress like a slut then you are inviting certain behavior. By saying this I am not condoning such behavior but I am also not oblivious to reality. . This is common sense so I don't figure you will comprehend it. Again if a person is dressed too provocative then they should be sent home to change.

Common sense has been your weak point lately. Sofla on the other hand is a joy to banter back and forth with.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-09-2011, 04:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HR have clothing rules in place and part of that reason is to protect everyone. If you dress like a slut then you are inviting certain behavior. By saying this I am not condoning such behavior but I am also not oblivious to reality. . This is common sense so I don't figure you will comprehend it. Again if a person is dressed too provocative then they should be sent home to change.

Common sense has been your weak point lately. Sofla on the other hand is a joy to banter back and forth with.

eg8r
</div></div>

The reality is that it is not a woman's place to be responsible for bad behavior by men. That's Taliban thinking.

G.

Qtec
11-09-2011, 07:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the context of these quotes?

eg8r </div></div>

link (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201111080014?frontpage)
link (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201110040019?frontpage)

Q

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the context of these quotes?

eg8r </div></div>

link (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201111080014?frontpage)
link (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201110040019?frontpage)

Q </div></div>

Can't get any more sexist than that!

He's repulsive.

Ed doesn't read links or watch clips.

JMD in VA
11-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Can't we all just wear sweats and get along?

Wouldn't we all agree that that people (men and women) dress a certain way sometimes to get a reaction from other people?

Unfortunately, the reaction is not the one they expect or want.

It's the same way when folks offer their opinions. They get reactions; sometimes not what they want.

Sometimes Rush uses the extreme example to get his point across. This would be one of those times.

eg8r
11-10-2011, 02:09 PM
I agree with much of what you say but in Rush's case extreme examples do seem pretty common. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 03:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JMD in VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't we all just wear sweats and get along?

Wouldn't we all agree that that people (men and women) dress a certain way sometimes to get a reaction from other people?

Unfortunately, the reaction is not the one they expect or want.

It's the same way when folks offer their opinions. They get reactions; sometimes not what they want.

Sometimes Rush uses the extreme example to get his point across. This would be one of those times. </div></div>

Limpballs is known for his lies, filth, sexism, racism and irrational, repulsive statements.

He goes far beyond anything that could be dismissed, as simply 'extreme', IMO.

G.