PDA

View Full Version : So I'm a procrastinator

Amanda
09-24-2002, 11:02 AM
What is/are the hotel(s) by the convention, anyone have phone #s that I can call. A bunch of us from up here finally figured our final count on who all is coming down. Also what's the name of the place everyone is meeting friday for supper?
Better late than never /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif
Amanda

Vicki
09-24-2002, 11:51 AM
Amanda, I have gone the the Open as late as Friday night and been able to walk into a hotel that is within walking distance of the convention center and get a room. I wouldn't worry about reservations.

http://www.chesapeakeconference.com/hotels.html

This has all the info you will need for hotels.

See you tonight... I will be at Grand Billiards to meet Bluewolf. She e-mailed me earlier today to say they are coming.

V

09-24-2002, 11:53 AM
Hotels - Holiday inn 757 523 1500 at the convention center
Hampton inn 757 420 1550

Tickets--757 499 8908

good luck

ZZH

Wally_in_Cincy
09-24-2002, 12:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Amanda:</font><hr> What is/are the hotel(s) by the convention, anyone have phone #s that I can call. A bunch of us from up here finally figured our final count on who all is coming down. Also what's the name of the place everyone is meeting friday for supper?
Better late than never /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif
Amanda <hr></blockquote>

I was going to go to the Open but my Cincinnati Procrastinators Club is having their annual Labor Day picnic this weekend /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

09-24-2002, 07:44 PM
Check the red roof inn. 724 woodlake dr. 757-523-0123 or 1- 800 red roof. its right acoss the parking lot. go to red roof inn .com click on specials. i got my room for 34.00 anight. good luck.but when i tried to book on the net it wouldnt let me,so i called and they gave me the internet rate. HAVE FUN! MAYBE ILL SEE YOU THERE.HAPPY HITTIN