PDA

View Full Version : Cain Makes Sexist Statement - GOP Laughs

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 07:32 AM
<span style="color: #990000"> Another example of the poor taste of the GOP, first they cheer over the idea of people being executed, boo one of our Gay Soldiers, now they're cheering over what was clearly a sexist slur, and made by a man whose honor in dealing with women, is seriously in question, and booing over his being held to account for it.

Herman showed us that he is, in fact inappropriate, regardless of his denials.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'> Herman Cain 'Princess Nancy' Pelosi Remark Draws Laughs At GOP Debate (VIDEO)

"Legislation has already been written -- HR 3000. In the previous Congress, it was HR 3400. What that does is -- it has already been written. We didn't hear about it in the previous Congress because Princess Nancy sent to it committee and it stayed there. It never came out. HR 3000 allows the decisions to be with the doctors and patients, not with the bureaucrat in Washington, D.C."

Former Bush administration spokesperson Dana Perino tweeted in support of Pelosi after Cain's comment, writing, "Ay yi yi, former Speaker Pelosi called a princess in the debate? Not fair. We may disagree on policy, but she earned the Speaker title."

</span> </div></div>

Video:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/09/mitt-romney-payroll-tax_n_1085280.html

eg8r
11-10-2011, 10:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another example of the poor taste of the GOP, first they cheer over the idea of people being executed</div></div>I cannot believe you have the audacity to say this when it is exactly what you have been saying about people you don't like the entire time you have been on this board.

As for Cain, he will need to learn that even though he is correct in his assessment of Pelosi, he will not get very far stating it on camera. The reason is that politicians are politicians and they will stab each other in the back to make themselves look good. Case in point check out Dana Perino, not exactly a politician but definitely part of the problem.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 04:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another example of the poor taste of the GOP, first they cheer over the idea of people being executed</div></div>I cannot believe you have the audacity to say this when it is exactly what you have been saying about people you don't like the entire time you have been on this board.

LIE.

As for Cain, he will need to learn that even though he is correct in his assessment of Pelosi, he will not get very far stating it on camera. The reason is that politicians are politicians and they will stab each other in the back to make themselves look good. Case in point check out Dana Perino, not exactly a politician but definitely part of the problem.

eg8r </div></div>

Thanks, for provivng that you are just as much a sexist and misogynist, as Herman Cain...

I already knew that, of course.

I only cheer about the death of people who hurt others, grossly, like OBL, or any self-proclaimed terrorist traitors to our country, out to kill Americans.

Proven murderers, who have acted like vicious animals, torturing other human beings until death, and some Religious figures, whom I believe have spread the word of hate, and caused human suffering in their wake.

I would never cheer over the mention of execution.

Just as I would never boo one of our Veterans, because he happened to be Gay.

IMO, Repiglicans have displayed a very ugly picture of who they are, and how they think.

I find them repulsive.

G.

eg8r
11-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Don't lie, you know you cheer on the death of those you don't believe in. You have said many times you wished Limbaugh would die in some way or another. I believe you have said the same about Christie. As your track record shows you have a problem with people that are overweight. Probably due to the fact that you never could get that date to the prom with even the lowly fat kid but hey, who knows. There is some deep rooted mental problem with you and it has surfaced many times over the years.

Your flip flopping hypocrisy is hilarious. I say you cheer on the death of others and you call me a liar and then you go prove I was correct.."I only cheer about the death of people who hurt others" What a retard. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Rush Limbaugh is not a proven murderer but then again your revisionist lifestyle never let your track record get in the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just as I would never boo one of our Veterans, because he happened to be Gay.
</div></div>But you would if that veteran was a Rep. You would make fun of his sexuality in a second without even thinking about your hypocrisy.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 05:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't lie, you know you cheer on the death of those you don't believe in. You have said many times you wished Limbaugh would die in some way or another. I believe you have said the same about Christie. As your track record shows you have a problem with people that are overweight. Probably due to the fact that you never could get that date to the prom with even the lowly fat kid but hey, who knows. There is some deep rooted mental problem with you and it has surfaced many times over the years.

Your flip flopping hypocrisy is hilarious. I say you cheer on the death of others and you call me a liar and then you go prove I was correct.."I only cheer about the death of people who hurt others" What a retard. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Rush Limbaugh is not a proven murderer but then again your revisionist lifestyle never let your track record get in the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just as I would never boo one of our Veterans, because he happened to be Gay.
</div></div>But you would if that veteran was a Rep. You would make fun of his sexuality in a second without even thinking about your hypocrisy.

eg8r </div></div>

Get some help, Ed. You have a very vicious manner about you.

I have joked at times, about Rush, and Christie, and I do find obesity disgusting, no doubt, but you like to embroider, and make mountains out of molehills. You attack people for things which you make up out of nothing, out of mere jokes, because you simply thrive on slander and vicious personal attacks.

You don't seem to understand the difference between making joking statements about public people, and aiming vicious personal insults at people who are actually in your circle of associates, one way or other.

There is something very sick about your often ugly nature. You go way too far in your nastiness. It's quite disturbing.
I hope you find some peace.

G.

Sev
11-10-2011, 06:17 PM
He should have called her an Old Battle Ax.

Soflasnapper
11-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Right, to further demonstrate the immense respect he claims he has for women. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

To me, perjorative nicknames are not the way to show any woman respect, let alone a former Speaker of the House, a dignified high Constitutional office.

Maybe Cain ought to adopt Rush's 'Oval Orifice' expression as well?

To be fair, "Princess Pelosi" is the right wing expression, so Cain is only quoting common usage, not making it up himself. I've heard Sean Hannity use this phrase endlessly, in other words, literally! (the last four words of the foregoing sentence are to show I DO listen to Hannity, since he uses both expressions as almost a verbal tick. Really, just listen to him for 10 minutes and see if I'm wrong about that.)

Gayle in MD
11-11-2011, 12:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right, to further demonstrate the immense respect he claims he has for women. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

To me, perjorative nicknames are not the way to show any woman respect, let alone a former Speaker of the House, a dignified high Constitutional office.

To be fair, "Princess Pelosi" is the right wing expression, so Cain is only quoting common usage, not making it up himself. I've heard Sean Hannity use this phrase endlessly, in other words, literally! (the last four words of the foregoing sentence are to show I DO listen to Hannity, since he uses both expressions as almost a verbal tick. Really, just listen to him for 10 minutes and see if I'm wrong about that.) </div></div>

I might add, Nancy Pelosi, like Hillary Clinton, are probably two of the hardest working women who have ever worked in service to their country. They are both very intelligent, and dignified. Both are highly respected for their work ethic, and their many successes in life, from their years of motherhood, and throughout their career years, they each have accomplished the respect of their peers.

The relentless attacks of these women, by those from thte political right, would not exist if not for their achievements, and sterling reputations as professionals.

As for Rush, he is now questioning why one of the accusers is insisting that all of the others sign on to appear together, if she is to come out with her story, and....

"Ms. Kraushaar told friends they're beginning to worry that all the scrutiny might keep the other women from appearing publicly with her. I did ask yesterday - what's the big deal with the panel here? Do they want to synchronize their menstrual periods? Why appear together?"

Small men, sexist, misogynistic, and without confidence, are the sort of men who sink to those kinds of statements.

Now that women are coming forward, small men, like Cain, present themselves as even MORE the victims, as has been Cain's position, a tactic of intimidation, and that same tactic is being used by his attorney, as well, who is openly trying to threaten and intimidate these victims of Cain's harassment, from coming forward, and Rush, obviously trying to do the same with his sexist tirades. Other "Conservative" columnists are also using very sexist language to degrade the strongest of the women involved, bringing up mascara, and hair color, in degrading statements. This is all very revealing, the "slut" tactic...always the tactic of insecure men, who don't have any real confidence in their own value, it's an offshoot of their own low self-esteem, and their chauvanistic issues.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-11-2011, 04:09 AM
I have never said that I wish Limbaugh would die, nor ever made any such statement about Christie, either. I have never said I wished anyone would die.

Your lies are never ending.

The GOP audience cheered over the prospect of an ill young man without health care, being abandoned, to die. "Let him die" annd they all cheered. PIGS!

Nothing I write here comes near that.

That sort of thing is the Repiglican philosophy, your own selfish views about life, not mine.

The only compassion I have ever heard coming from you was over bin Laden's death, a murderer, because you couldn't stand the FACT that Bush couldn't get him in eight years, and President Obama, accomplished what Bush could only yap about doing, Texas style, All Hat No Cattle.

You and your friend, Llotter, are the ones who cheer over murder, display no empathy for your fellow Americans, and praise cowardly murderers, who hide in the bushes, and kill innocent people. It's a Repiglican thing, and it's very evident, when watching any display of a group of them in one place....or listening to their common rhetoric.

G.

LWW
11-11-2011, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another example of the poor taste of the GOP, first they cheer over the idea of people being executed</div></div>I cannot believe you have the audacity to say this when it is exactly what you have been saying about people you don't like the entire time you have been on this board.

eg8r </div></div>

The hypocrisy of leftists is without end.

Sev
11-11-2011, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right, to further demonstrate the immense respect he claims he has for women. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

To be fair, "Princess Pelosi" is the right wing expression, so Cain is only quoting common usage, not making it up himself. I've heard Sean Hannity use this phrase endlessly, in other words, literally! (the last four words of the foregoing sentence are to show I DO listen to Hannity, since he uses both expressions as almost a verbal tick. Really, just listen to him for 10 minutes and see if I'm wrong about that.) </div></div>

I notice Pelosi has been keeping her head down quite a bit lately.

hondo
11-11-2011, 07:04 AM
Gayle, his post is a good example of why I rarely post any more. As you said, he needs help.

eg8r
11-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Revisionist at it worst, you are sad.

eg8r

eg8r
11-11-2011, 09:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have joked at times, about Rush, and Christie,</div></div>Talk about revisionist. You really have no clue do you?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-11-2011, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, his post is a good example of why I rarely post any more. As you said, he needs help. </div></div>

Chronic psychological problems, he obviously struggles with his personal demons. He gets worse as time goes by. Not a good sign. His incessant lies and vicious personal attacks speak volumes about his psychological issues. It's a shame, really.

G.