PDA

View Full Version : Whooaa! Parliamentary Verdict As Stated 2 Murdoch

Gayle in MD
11-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Today, in the Parliament houses of London, Rupert Murdoch's media empire which includes Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, and numerous television and newpaper companies around the world, was subjected to some of the most damning criticism that has ever been heaped upon anyone, in the history of courtroom business.

News Of The World and their employees were found to have acted criminally in the process of gathering stories. They hacked into people's personal cell phones. Even the cell phone of a young girl who had been murdered, but whose body had not yet been found.

They paid police officers to provide details about the movements of the Royal Family, including Prince William, and Her Majesty The Queen.

Former Prime Minister Gordon Brown said, they even stole private medical records, pertaining to his son, and they went on to publish the details, even though the child hadn't even reached his second birthday.

Mr. Murdoch and his son James, had already given testimony, earlier this year, but members of Parliament felt that first time round, they'd been lied to.

So today, James Murdoch was called back, and one member of Parliament offered an extraordinary explanation for why he felt the Murdochs had failed to tell the truth.

Mr.Watson to James Murdoch:
"Are you familiar with the word, Mafia?"

James Murdoch:
"Yes Mr. Watson."

"Have you ever heard the word omerta the word the Mafia use for the code of silence?"

And as the hearing closed, this was their verdict, of how they feel the Murdochs run their business:

"You must be the first Mafia boss in history who didn't know he was running a criminal enterprise."

Murdoch outraged responds....

"Mr. Watson, please, I think that's inappropriate....Mr. Chairman!"

Mr. Chairman said nothing, and the Murdoch mafia left the room.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

cushioncrawler
11-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Its worse than that.
I think that the usofa would be better off if the real Mafia woz in power -- ie instead of the prezent form of korporat-GOP-God-NRA-Defense-Tparty-Fox Alliance.

The Mafia would i think be eventually conerned about peeple, and the environment, and the future.

The Alliance will never worry about theze in a million years.
mac.

eg8r
11-10-2011, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New Of The World and their employees were found to have acted criminally in the process of gathering stories. They hacked into people's personal cell phones. Even the cell phone of a young girl who had been murdered, but whose body had not yet been found.
</div></div>Throw the law at them.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They paid police officers to provide details about the movements of the Royal Family, including Prince William, and Her Mmajesty The Queen.
</div></div>Name a single news station that doesn't do this?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Former Prime Minister Gordon Brown said, they even stole private medical records, pertaining to his son, and they went on to publish the details, even though the child hadn't even reached his second birthday.
</div></div>Was this proven or just his word against theirs?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. Chairman said nothing, and the Murdoch mafia left the room.
</div></div>If they are running a criminal organization why aren't they in jail?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-11-2011, 12:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its worse than that.
I think that the usofa would be better off if the real Mafia woz in power -- ie instead of the prezent form of korporat-GOP-God-NRA-Defense-Tparty-Fox Alliance.

The Mafia would i think be eventually conerned about peeple, and the environment, and the future.

mac. </div></div>

LOL, Mac, I think you've got something there! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif The mafia only kills one person at a time, unlike the GOS, who have no conscience about their polluting policies which kills off unknown numbers of people, and animals, and the Mafia also likes to share their take with the community, also unlike the GOP. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

Soflasnapper
11-11-2011, 02:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its worse than that.

mac. </div></div>

It's been widely said recently that Italy worked better as an economy, even with the Mafia taking off a percentage of everything in the economy. Not sure that's entirely true.

cushioncrawler
11-11-2011, 04:57 PM
A mafia protektion racket kosts italy little -- it diminishes the size of italy-cake by say 0.1% -- no matter what the protektion price.

Gov-Tax haz a high kollektion kost -- it diminishes the italy-cake by say 5% -- no matter what the tax price.

If i were king of italy there would be no tax. But i dunno how i would get rid of the mafia.

The mafia iz powerfull koz of the usofa.
When the usofa invaded/liberated italy in WW2 the usofa sought out the mafias and basically did all their bizness throo the mafias.
This empowered the then weak mafias, and so today we hav big powerfull mafias.
Thank u usofa.
mac.