PDA

View Full Version : How long until ...

LWW
11-11-2011, 06:41 AM
... woofie invents a new ID to post in support of his queen?

Soflasnapper
11-15-2011, 04:29 PM
More than 5 days.

LWW
11-16-2011, 04:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More than 5 days. </div></div>

You were wrong since he posted via houndo.

hondo
11-16-2011, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More than 5 days. </div></div>

You were wrong since he posted via houndo. </div></div>

I'm so sorry, dearless leader. Thought you would appreciate a post in honor of our veterans. Obviously, I was wrong.

Do me a favor. As the fearless leader and Grand Kleagle of these forums, why not post your rules for what the Left is allowed to post without offending your sensibilities?

Also, it appears that not only do you consider my one post on AZ a violation of my honor, you now consider me even reading the posts a violation.
Plus, it seems that any time I take a break from posting on here , you diligently keep watch like a fly on shit to make sure I'm not even reading the posts.
Your rules are pretty rigid, o fearless leader.
Why not lighten up?
It also appears that you are eagerly awaiting Wolfie pulling a Flywheel or Burns or mrs lww so you can report him.
Again, this makes no sense since he was the the only one on the Left who took you serious enough to tell you to GFY.
I thought you lived for those moments.

At least Sev and yugo admit that they are mainly on here to stir up shit.
You, the worse offender of all, portray yourself as a serious poster when you and I know your only goal is to get a rise out of your perceived enemies.

eg8r
11-16-2011, 09:47 AM
I don't see a user with the name houndo so you are wrong. Your initial post asked how long till woofie invents a new id. Honduh is an id that has been around for a very long time. Your post leads us to believe you think he will create a new id, meaning setting up a new account with an id that is not already in use. He has done it before and I don't see any reason why he wouldn't do it again but for the record sofla was not incorrect based on your response.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
11-16-2011, 10:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More than 5 days. </div></div>

I am shocked!

Gayle in MD
11-16-2011, 05:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More than 5 days. </div></div>

I'm so sorry, dearless leader. Thought you would appreciate a post in honor of our veterans. Obviously, I was wrong.

Do me a favor. As the fearless leader and Grand Kleagle of these forums, why not post your rules for what the Left is allowed to post without offending your sensibilities?

Also, it appears that not only do you consider my one post on AZ a violation of my honor, you now consider me even reading the posts a violation.
Plus, it seems that any time I take a break from posting on here , you diligently keep watch like a fly on shit to make sure I'm not even reading the posts.
Why not lighten up?
It also appears that you are eagerly awaiting Wolfie pulling a Flywheel or Burns or mrs lww so you can report him.
Again, this makes no sense since he was the the only one on the Left who took you serious enough to tell you to GFY.

You, the worse offender of all, portray yourself as a serious poster when you and I know your only goal is to get a rise out of your perceived enemies. </div></div>

This thread is a good example of what petty, small minded people, like to focus on....

What a jerk!

G.

hondo
11-17-2011, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: synchronous</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It also appears that you are eagerly awaiting Wolfie pulling a Flywheel or Burns or mrs lww so you can report him.
</div></div>

Congratulations. I didn't think anyone could post more ignorant posts than bobroberts or eg but you did it.
You must be very proud.

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 07:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: synchronous</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It also appears that you are eagerly awaiting Wolfie pulling a Flywheel or Burns or mrs lww so you can report him.
</div></div>

Did you intend the post above for me???

Surely, it was a mistake. I have the feeling you meant to post it under LWW"s name, not mine...(?)

G.

LWW
11-17-2011, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see a user with the name houndo so you are wrong. Your initial post asked how long till woofie invents a new id. Honduh is an id that has been around for a very long time. Your post leads us to believe you think he will create a new id, meaning setting up a new account with an id that is not already in use. He has done it before and I don't see any reason why he wouldn't do it again but for the record sofla was not incorrect based on your response.

eg8r </div></div>

And only one member has hazarded a guess.

I still say channelling a fellow member of the trailerhood counts ... in fact I have often wondered if they aren't one and the same.

Needless to say ... the the woofster has been exposed many times as a serial SN squatter.

hondo
11-17-2011, 07:16 PM
I can only assume that an unemployed forum troll who's on the dole feels better about himself by claiming that I live in a trailer.
Sorry to disappoint you.
I own 2 homes and a timeshare.
I assume you rent, probably in one of those low rent projects. Right?
Plus, I guess my tax dollars keep you in enough burritos to keep
crapping out your "opinions."

eg8r
11-17-2011, 08:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own 2 homes and a timeshare.
</div></div>Yuck, a timeshare? That is a giant waste of money. Good job on the two homes though.

eg8r

ugotda7
11-17-2011, 09:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More than 5 days. </div></div>

Why not lighten up?

You, the worse offender of all, portray yourself as a serious poster when you and I know your only goal is to get a rise out of your perceived enemies. </div></div>

No, I come here because you invite me and to address your lies.

Learn to read.....I've explained this numerous times.

hondo
11-17-2011, 09:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own 2 homes and a timeshare.
</div></div>Yuck, a timeshare? That is a giant waste of money. Good job on the two homes though.

eg8r </div></div>

We used to get our moneys worth. Not so much anymore.

hondo
11-17-2011, 09:55 PM
1. I'm uninviting you, not that I ever invited you in the 1st place.
2. I don't lie about anything.
3. I'm an excellent reader.
4. You've even admitted that you have no interest in this forum and are just here to stir up shit.

This is my 1st response to you in a long time and it will be my last. Enjoy.

eg8r
11-18-2011, 08:53 AM
This happens to a lot of people. It just never made much sense to me to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars for a room that you get to use for 1 week a year. On top of that you have to pay maintenance fees, a fee for this, a fee for that. It gets ridiculous. Also, most people or the vast majority of people find it much more difficult to swap vacations than the salesman lead them to believe.

If it worked for you guys that is awesome but my relatives and other friends regretted ever buying in. What we did for about 10 years was rent a condo on the beach for a week each year. The condo was about 5 years old when we started and it cost $1200/week. That is a lot but we knew when the week was over we could pack up and not worry about it (fees or monthly payments) again till the following year.

eg8r

eg8r

hondo
11-18-2011, 09:33 PM
For a long time we were getting 5 star resorts for $87 a week.
Now the maintainance fees are ridiculous and the trades are
not so hot.

wolfdancer
11-18-2011, 09:56 PM
Ed, it seems that I am allowed to post now under this identity, so the supposition by the originator of this thread is incorrect.Odd though that someone that used so many, multiple identities in the past, now worries that I might resort to such chicanery.

hondo
11-18-2011, 10:16 PM
It's about time! Welcome back.

wolfdancer
11-18-2011, 10:26 PM
Thanks!!!....it might just be for a "limited engagement" if I respond to the baiting posts of ....

wolfdancer
11-19-2011, 02:18 AM
"me thinks thou doth protest too much." (Bill S.)

Gayle in MD
11-19-2011, 07:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed, it seems that I am allowed to post now under this identity, so the supposition by the originator of this thread is incorrect.Odd though that someone that used so many, multiple identities in the past, now worries that I might resort to such chicanery. </div></div>

So good to see you back here again, friend.

This is the kind of juvenile baiting thread that all of us should ignore.

Welcome Back!!!

Love,
Gayle

wolfdancer
11-19-2011, 11:53 PM
It took some gall for him to ask that question as he holds the free world's reord for posting here under various and sundry web alaises. Note: I recognise that under oppressive Governments, people may be forced to change web identities often. WE were headed in that direction, but at the last moment the voters realized that Bush was "Bush Light" compared to the powers that would be behind the throne, had we elected the "old soldier" and the Nome dome-wit

ugotda7
11-20-2011, 12:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1. I'm uninviting you, not that I ever invited you in the 1st place.
4. You've even admitted that you have no interest in this forum and are just here to stir up shit.

This is my 1st response to you in a long time and it will be my last. Enjoy. </div></div>

1. You invited me over with your rape thread which was full of lies about me.....and you continue to invite me with your ongoing lies.

2. See number one - you're a proven serial liar.

3. If you say so...but obviously your comprehension skills are sorely lacking.

4. If you keep inviting me by lying then I'll be obligated to take up the invitation.

Oh no!!! You won't reply to me!!! How will I be able to go on??? So will you not reply like all of the other times you weren't going to reply? In case you missed it - see number two above.

What a joke you are...and a bad one at that.

ugotda7
11-20-2011, 12:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"me thinks thou doth protest too much." (Bill S.) </div></div>

"Me thinks thou are confused." (ugotda7)

eg8r
11-20-2011, 12:56 AM
This was one giant waste of a thread for sure. Glad you are back.

eg8r

wolfdancer
11-20-2011, 01:03 AM
thank you!....I appreciate that, especially since we agree to disagree on politics.

LWW
11-20-2011, 03:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Note: I recognise that under oppressive Governments, people may be forced to change web identities often.</div></div>

Don't you feel better after confessing.

hondo
11-20-2011, 06:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It took some gall for him to ask that question as he holds the free world's reord for posting here under various and sundry web alaises. Note: I recognise that under oppressive Governments, people may be forced to change web identities often. WE were headed in that direction, but at the last moment the voters realized that Bush was "Bush Light" compared to the powers that would be behind the throne, had we elected the "old soldier" and the Nome dome-wit </div></div>

wolfie, when he sweore to God that he wasn't Wheeler Flywheel and Montgomery Burns when we all knew he was, I realized what
kind of individual we were dealing with. Why believe anything he says after that?

He'll try to compare that with my leaving and coming back.
1. Part of the time I was kidding.
2. Often I just changed my mind. So what?
3. I never swore to God about it.

hondo
11-20-2011, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Note: I recognise that under oppressive Governments, people may be forced to change web identities often.</div></div>

Don't you feel better after confessing. </div></div>

What about you, Wheeler?
What about you, Montgomery?
Still swearing to God you're not them?
You obviously don't feel that confession is good for the soul.

Stretch
11-20-2011, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thank you!....I appreciate that, especially since we agree to disagree on politics. </div></div>

Hey Wolf buddy! Great to see you back. St.

Stretch
11-20-2011, 07:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It took some gall for him to ask that question as he holds the free world's reord for posting here under various and sundry web alaises. Note: I recognise that under oppressive Governments, people may be forced to change web identities often. WE were headed in that direction, but at the last moment the voters realized that Bush was "Bush Light" compared to the powers that would be behind the throne, had we elected the "old soldier" and the Nome dome-wit </div></div>

wolfie, when he sweore to God that he wasn't Wheeler Flywheel and Montgomery Burns when we all knew he was, I realized what
kind of individual we were dealing with. Why believe anything he says after that?

He'll try to compare that with my leaving and coming back.
1. Part of the time I was kidding.
2. Often I just changed my mind. So what?
3. I never swore to God about it. </div></div>

LLW craps enough sh!t to make a German train schedule jealous. Sofa is the only one left that cares to correct his mangled and delusional conclusions. I'm sure he needs to shower after every exchange. St.

LWW
11-20-2011, 09:05 AM
I almost started one on how long it would be until stench started name calling to act as if he was smart.

Stretch
11-20-2011, 10:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I almost started one on how long it would be until stench started name calling to act as if he was smart. </div></div>

Twentyone thousand name calling posts and you're still not there. St.

hondo
11-20-2011, 11:45 AM
dearless leader has one old friend-Sev, one new friend (of sorts)- eg, and two guys who tolerate him- lotter and yugo.

The emperor has no clothes.

ugotda7
11-20-2011, 01:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dearless leader has one old friend-Sev, one new friend (of sorts)- eg, and two guys who tolerate him- lotter and yugo.

The emperor has no clothes. </div></div>

Quit your crying you little baby.

LWW
11-20-2011, 03:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dearless leader has one old friend-Sev, one new friend (of sorts)- eg, and two guys who tolerate him- lotter and yugo.

The emperor has no clothes. </div></div>

Quit your crying you little baby. </div></div>

Now you did it ... up on the cross he will go.

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 12:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: synchronous</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It also appears that you are eagerly awaiting Wolfie pulling a Flywheel or Burns or mrs lww so you can report him.
</div></div>

Congratulations. I didn't think anyone could post more ignorant posts than bobroberts or eg but you did it.
You must be very proud. </div></div>
Hondo why do you lie?
God loves you.
Pray for help sinner.

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 12:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1. I'm uninviting you, not that I ever invited you in the 1st place.

This is my 1st response to you in a long time and it will be my last. Enjoy. </div></div>Why do you take drugs?
God loves you.Repent for your sins.

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 12:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Note: I recognise that under oppressive Governments, people may be forced to change web identities often.</div></div>

What about you, Wheeler?
You obviously don't feel that confession is good for the soul. </div></div>You have no self esteem.You must have been the worst teacher.
Lord cleanse his filthy soul.

LWW
11-21-2011, 03:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Note: I recognise that under oppressive Governments, people may be forced to change web identities often.</div></div>

What about you, Wheeler?
You obviously don't feel that confession is good for the soul. </div></div>You have no self esteem.You must have been the worst teacher.
Lord cleanse his filthy soul. </div></div>

Notice he moans about being a poor underpaid teacher ... yet brags about owning 2 homes, a time share and a fine foreign brand automobile.

I suspect that he's actually a closet 1%'er like the OWS is ragging on.

And don't forget that in his spare time he attends David Allan Coe concerts ... and Coe is an admitted 1%'er in the OUTLAWS motorcycle gang ... and is a long time supporter of Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd Junior.

Mr Byrd, of course, being the Exalted Cyclops and Kleagle of the Knights of the Klu Klux Klan

eg8r
11-21-2011, 08:14 AM
Yes we do but I am sure there are other areas where we agree outside of politics. Hopefully there will be good discussion there, if we could ever get one going.

eg8r

JohnnyD
12-07-2011, 06:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: synchronous</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It also appears that you are eagerly awaiting Wolfie pulling a Flywheel or Burns or mrs lww so you can report him.
</div></div>

You must be very proud. </div></div>How about the ignorant and inappropriate pm you sent me requesting oral sex.This from a teache!You sinner!Prayer hour seems to not be able to cure you of your sinful ways.

LWW
12-07-2011, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: synchronous</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It also appears that you are eagerly awaiting Wolfie pulling a Flywheel or Burns or mrs lww so you can report him.
</div></div>

You must be very proud. </div></div>How about the ignorant and inappropriate pm you sent me requesting oral sex.This from a teache!You sinner!Prayer hour seems to not be able to cure you of your sinful ways. </div></div>

That was a disgusting thing for a married man to do.