PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Congressman Ranting, Raving, Screaming

Qtec
11-11-2011, 09:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Tea Party Congressman Joe Walsh Ranting, Raving, Screaming.

Man, some Americans are so stupid, right! They just keep trying to blame the poor, poor banks and corporations for, y’know, stealing everyone’s money and ruining the economy! Fortunately, there are people out there who can talk some sense into these people. However, by “talk some sense” I, of course, mean “scream at them like an absolute lunatic” which is what Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh does in a video posted today to YouTube. <u>In it, Walsh runs around a town hall in an Uno restaurant ranting and raving about people being too dumb to listen.</u>

God, Joe. I feel ya. It must be so annoying when jerky people just refuse to listen to what you have to say.

The whole thing is a pretty embarrassing display. Our favorite moment is when he gets up in some lady’s face and she tries to stifle laughter while asking him to stop screaming at her. Classy </div></div>

watch it (http://www.mediaite.com/online/video-captures-tea-party-congressman-joe-walsh-ranting-raving-screaming-in-ladys-face/)

Q

Qtec
11-11-2011, 09:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz slammed Congressman Joe Walsh‘s tirade against a constituent on Friday’s Morning Joe. “That’s the tea party unhinged!” Wasserman-Shultz exclaimed.

“Let me just say,” Joe Scarborough countered. “You cannot put that one around the tea party.”

“Well, no, no, no — it’s an example of a candidate, a member of Congress with no experience <u>who clearly doesn’t know how to engage in give and take with people who disagree with them,</u>” Wasserman-Shultz continued. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I mean, I’ve been in office for 19 years, plenty of people show up to my town halls and don’t agree with me,<u> I don’t rip their heads off!</u>”</span> </div></div>

....and he was wrong.

eg8r
11-11-2011, 10:00 AM
I think he was wrong also, but your quote proves how ridiculous Debbie is. Her whole point is to state that Walsh flew off uncocked and could not control himself, but then what does she do? With her hatred and disdain out of control she goes off uncocked herself and slips up by blaming this on the Tea Party. Too bad Joe did not catch on to her hypocrisy quick enough even though he did correct her and she admits her mistake. Even though she was not screaming like Walsh her actions are the same, uncocked mouth moving without allowing the brain to think. You would think that after 19 years she would know better but her hate controls her.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-11-2011, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he was wrong also, but your quote proves how ridiculous Debbie is. Her whole point is to state that Walsh flew off uncocked and could not control himself, but then what does she do? With her hatred and disdain out of control she goes off uncocked herself and slips up by blaming this on the Tea Party. Too bad Joe did not catch on to her hypocrisy quick enough even though he did correct her and she admits her mistake. Even though she was not screaming like Walsh her actions are the same, uncocked mouth moving without allowing the brain to think. You would think that after 19 years she would know better but her hate controls her.

eg8r </div></div>

The difference of course is that Debbie W.S., wasn't aiming her comments at anyone in her midst, wasn't getting up in anyone's face, with personal insults, trying to intimidate them, or insulting their intelligence.

This is one of the many problems you have...you have never understood that difference.

G.

eg8r
11-11-2011, 11:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is one of the many problems you have...you have never understood that difference.
</div></div>Actually I already removed this roadblock from the discussion but you still struggle with comprehension. Foolish to open your mouth once again.

eg8r

eg8r
11-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Ah screw it, I don't think you are intelligent enough to even figure this out so let me point it out to you...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Even though she was not screaming like Walsh her actions are the same, uncocked mouth moving without allowing the brain to think. </div></div>If you will see I already addressed the point you tried to catch me on, but you don't read or are too stupid to shut up when you have nothing to say. LOL, your attempt to attack me you show your foolishness. Old dog new tricks, you will never catch on this late in the game.

The real issue here is him going off uncocked without thinking. Debbie did it in the quote and it is your M.O. For Walsh and Debbie, I consider it a mistake, for you it is a way of life. Sad but true.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
11-11-2011, 02:37 PM
There is no reason to think DWS didn't plan exactly that line of verbal attack. Likely, it was intentional.

What is her JOB? She is the head of the DNC. What is the job of the head of the DNC? Basically, defend Democrats, attack the GOP, raise money for both purposes, maybe recruit and groom candidates, etc.

Do attackers paint with an overly broad brush? Often, they do, of course. This was a two-fer fer DWS-- attack Walsh, AND attack the Tea Party, claiming what he did was mainstream Tea Party stuff.

Perhaps obviously false, perhaps not-- but certainly, the kind of political attack which, even if false, one expects from the heads of the party organizations. Rinse Prepuce (a male hygiene advocate for the uncircumcised, surely) does his similar attack lines just as she does. It's partisanship, just as my joshing with a borderline taste joke on the man's name is partisanship. Dems make fun of GOPrs funny names, and vice versa. Sun comes up, goes down (unless you buy that new round earth theory, for which there is no true consensus).

Gayle in MD
11-11-2011, 05:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah screw it, I don't think you are intelligent enough to even figure this out so let me point it out to you...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Even though she was not screaming like Walsh her actions are the same, uncocked mouth moving without allowing the brain to think. </div></div>If you will see I already addressed the point you tried to catch me on, but you don't read or are too stupid to shut up when you have nothing to say. LOL, your attempt to attack me you show your foolishness. Old dog new tricks, you will never catch on this late in the game.

The real issue here is him going off uncocked without thinking. Debbie did it in the quote and it is your M.O. For Walsh and Debbie, I consider it a mistake, for you it is a way of life. Sad but true.

eg8r </div></div>

Each time it is pointed out to you that you are comparing apples and oranges, you go off half cocked.

For you it's a way of life.

There is no reasonable comparison between Walsh, and his outrageous behavior, screaming at adults, up in their faces, insulting their intelligence, threatening to throw them out if they don't shut up, and Debbie WS, and her behavior, which was not outrageious, at all.

Try again, but eat something first. Given your irrational behavior here, you and Walsh may be suffering from the same disorder.
G.

eg8r
11-11-2011, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Each time it is pointed out to you that you are comparing apples and oranges, you go off half cocked.
</div></div>But then again, you never did comprehend the post in the first place, so why not just keep running your mouth. It seems to be your "thing" lately. Stupid is as stupid does.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no reasonable comparison between Walsh, and his outrageous behavior, screaming at adults, up in their faces, insulting their intelligence, threatening to throw them out if they don't shut up, and Debbie WS, and her behavior, which was not outrageious, at all.

</div></div>Again, you prove your inability to comprehend the english language. I will try one last time and then I will be done with you on this subject. Ignoring the outrageous behavior and looking at the core of what happened you will see the root cause was him acting without thinking of the consequences. The way he did it is what has you all tied up and basically this is quite elementary but then again you have had trouble with simplicity for quite some time. Debbie also acted (spoke) without thinking and she was shot down quite quickly. I know, you are getting older and older by the second and your time is quickly ticking by, but maybe for this one time maybe you will shut up and read before allowing the hole in your face to spill open again.

So for one last time...their action was the same which is what we are discussing. We are not discussing their delivery. Do you always need your hand held this often?

Please before you respond, beg the hubby to take you to bed. Buy him earphones and promise to keep the noise down. Maybe he will give in.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
11-12-2011, 06:28 AM
Had a look at that video.
Hell he looks and sounds like me at a family reunion.
mac.

Qtec
11-12-2011, 07:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he was wrong also, but your quote proves how ridiculous Debbie is. Her whole point is to state that Walsh flew off uncocked and could not control himself, but then what does she do? With her hatred and disdain out of control she goes off uncocked herself and slips up by blaming this on the Tea Party. Too bad Joe did not catch on to her hypocrisy quick enough even though he did correct her and she admits her mistake. Even though she was not screaming like Walsh her actions are the same, uncocked mouth moving without allowing the brain to think. You would think that after 19 years she would know better but her hate controls her.

eg8r </div></div>

Oh please! Don't compare a wild rant to a calculated dig at the TP.

The point she was making was that some TP protesters are not interested in reality, just like their candidates. This was proven by the T.E.A banners - Taxed Enough Already- carried by many TP protesters just after Obama had given them a tax cut!

The guy was dead wrong on many points. He complained that he heard the same things from many voters but that it was all BS.

He is the one not listening which is typical of the Right. Even now, 73% of the country supports raising taxes on the top earners but the GOP will have none of it.

Q..Debbie was spot on.

Gayle in MD
11-12-2011, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is one of the many problems you have...you have never understood that difference.
</div></div>Actually I already removed this roadblock from the discussion but you still struggle with comprehension. Foolish to open your mouth once again.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even though she was not screaming like Walsh her actions are the same, uncocked mouth moving without allowing the brain to think. You would think that after 19 years she would know better but her hate controls her.
</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
11-12-2011, 09:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Each time it is pointed out to you that you are comparing apples and oranges, you go off half cocked.
</div></div>But then again, you never did comprehend the post in the first place, so why not just keep running your mouth. It seems to be your "thing" lately. Stupid is as stupid does.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no reasonable comparison between Walsh, and his outrageous behavior, screaming at adults, up in their faces, insulting their intelligence, threatening to throw them out if they don't shut up, and Debbie WS, and her behavior, which was not outrageious, at all.

</div></div>Again, you prove your inability to comprehend the english language. I will try one last time and then I will be done with you on this subject. Ignoring the outrageous behavior and looking at the core of what happened you will see the root cause was him acting without thinking of the consequences. The way he did it is what has you all tied up and basically this is quite elementary but then again you have had trouble with simplicity for quite some time. Debbie also acted (spoke) without thinking and she was shot down quite quickly. I know, you are getting older and older by the second and your time is quickly ticking by, but maybe for this one time maybe you will shut up and read before allowing the hole in your face to spill open again.

So for one last time...their action was the same which is what we are discussing. We are not discussing their delivery. Do you always need your hand held this often?

Please before you respond, beg the hubby to take you to bed. Buy him earphones and promise to keep the noise down. Maybe he will give in.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even though she was not screaming like Walsh her actions are the same, uncocked mouth moving without allowing the brain to think. You would think that after 19 years she would know better but her hate controls her.
</div></div>

As always, proven wrong, followed by vicious attacks....Grow up! You're as bad as Walsh...a virtual Tea Party nutjob hiding behind your peeboard, another Rush, hiding behind his mockrophone...same thing.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-12-2011, 09:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he was wrong also, but your quote proves how ridiculous Debbie is. Her whole point is to state that Walsh flew off uncocked and could not control himself, but then what does she do? With her hatred and disdain out of control she goes off uncocked herself and slips up by blaming this on the Tea Party. Too bad Joe did not catch on to her hypocrisy quick enough even though he did correct her and she admits her mistake. Even though she was not screaming like Walsh her actions are the same, uncocked mouth moving without allowing the brain to think. You would think that after 19 years she would know better but her hate controls her.

eg8r </div></div>

Oh please! Don't compare a wild rant to a calculated dig at the TP.

The point she was making was that some TP protesters are not interested in reality, just like their candidates. This was proven by the T.E.A banners - Taxed Enough Already- carried by many TP protesters just after Obama had given them a tax cut!

The guy was dead wrong on many points. He complained that he heard the same things from many voters but that it was all BS.

He is the one not listening which is typical of the Right. Even now, 73% of the country supports raising taxes on the top earners but the GOP will have none of it.

Q..Debbie was spot on.

</div></div>

Yes she was! And she usually is, if not always.

G.

eg8r
11-12-2011, 04:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy was dead wrong on many points.</div></div>So was Debbie.

eg8r