PDA

View Full Version : Cain calls LWW a liar?

Soflasnapper
11-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Not really-- see the question mark? But how to explain this, then?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Cain: I'll take lie detector test when accusers do
</span>
By MAGGIE HABERMAN | 11/11/11 4:20 PM EST

Herman Cain, on Neil Cavuto's "Your World" on Fox News just now, reverted back to blaming the Rick Perry campaign for the emergence of allegations from the 1990s - and turned tables on his accusers.

"When they take a lie detector test, I'll take a lie detector test!" Cain said of the women, per POLITICO's Juana Summers.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/68169.html#ixzz1dRyNpOd2
</div></div>

I guess he himself doesn't realize he took a lie detector test, along with Ms. Bialek, or maybe LWW got it a little wrong.

Hmmm. Must be the first, then. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

cushioncrawler
11-11-2011, 08:06 PM
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t184/upandadamrock/liedetector.gif

cushioncrawler
11-11-2011, 08:12 PM
With two 1.5V batterys this electric falsehood detector iz guaranteed to be korrekt about 80% of the time.
This iz a vast improovment on oldfashioned mechanical detectors.

A 240V model iz under design, and it iz estimated that it will be so powerfull that it will detekt 95% of little fibs.
mac.

cushioncrawler
11-11-2011, 08:13 PM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/aroha1987/havefunwithaliedetector.jpg

cushioncrawler
11-11-2011, 08:13 PM
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj128/maskgeek/Lie%20Detector/liedetectorhelmet001.jpg

cushioncrawler
11-11-2011, 08:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/xvampxxx/9a1931e9.jpg

eg8r
11-11-2011, 08:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"When they take a lie detector test, I'll take a lie detector test!" Cain said of the women, per POLITICO's Juana Summers.
</div></div>He is playing a game that doesn't need to be played. If he truly believes he is innocent (or believes he can get around the test) then why wait for the women to take the test. There is no benefit for the women to take the test. Their accusations are enough to cast doubt. Cain's only defense is to take the test.

eg8r

LWW
11-12-2011, 05:44 AM
Might I suggest that you check with your local adult education office to see if they offer a remedial English class you could take?

Soflasnapper
11-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Here's your chance to explain how he PASSED a 'lie detector test' (your linked claim), although he has YET TO TAKE a lie detector test (per this statement from Cain himself), and what that little likely meaningless and inaccurate test to which you refer does, is NOT LIE DETECTION, according to the makers of the software themselves.

Because I note these contradictory claims of fact your claims have created, you suggest I should look into remedial reading?

Wow, what a zinger there!

cushioncrawler
11-13-2011, 03:31 AM
Cain iz missing out on a barrel of fun (Mechanix Illustrated).
mac.

hondo
11-14-2011, 04:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's your chance to explain how he PASSED a 'lie detector test' (your linked claim), although he has YET TO TAKE a lie detector test (per this statement from Cain himself), and what that little likely meaningless and inaccurate test to which you refer does, is NOT LIE DETECTION, according to the makers of the software themselves.

Because I note these contradictory claims of fact your claims have created, you suggest I should look into remedial reading?

Wow, what a zinger there! </div></div>

The silence from dearlessleader says it all. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
11-14-2011, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's your chance to explain how he PASSED a 'lie detector test' (your linked claim), although he has YET TO TAKE a lie detector test (per this statement from Cain himself), and what that little likely meaningless and inaccurate test to which you refer does, is NOT LIE DETECTION, according to the makers of the software themselves.

Wow, what a zinger there! </div></div>

The silence from dearlessleader says it all. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
11-14-2011, 05:27 PM
You running your mouth again says a lot also.

eg8r

eg8r
11-14-2011, 05:29 PM
Tweedle Dee (honduh) and Tweedle Dum (gayle)are following each other around the board.

eg8r &lt;~~~decided to put their screen names next to their pseudonym due to gayle's worsening comprehnsion

Gayle in MD
11-14-2011, 05:35 PM
Ha ha ha...I didn't vote twice for George W. Bush, you colossal nitwit!

G.

hondo
11-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Poor ole eg. All he has are insults.

Gayle in MD
11-14-2011, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor ole eg. All he has are insults. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif That's about it. He needs some diapers, and a binky, since he is trying to stay off the twinkies, he disposition has degraded considerably.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eg8r
11-14-2011, 05:51 PM
So says the hypocrite chasing sev and lww around the forums.

eg8r

eg8r
11-14-2011, 05:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha ha ha...I didn't vote twice for George W. Bush, you colossal nitwit!
</div></div>Nope, but you did earn the name Tweedle Dum.

eg8r

hondo
11-14-2011, 06:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So says the hypocrite chasing sev and lww around the forums.

eg8r </div></div>

Oh, grow up, for crying out loud!
If I'm chasing them, they're not hard to catch.
Meanwhile, you shadowpost everything Gayle and I say, usually with 3rd grade insults.
There's never any discussion from you. Total waste of time.

eg8r
11-14-2011, 06:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, grow up, for crying out loud!
</div></div>This coming from the man that also posted...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev and dubbie seem to crave my participation.</div></div>If they are craving your attention it sure wasn't much effort on their part. You are so transparent.

eg8r

hondo
11-14-2011, 07:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, grow up, for crying out loud!
</div></div>This coming from the man that also posted...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev and dubbie seem to crave my participation.</div></div>If they are craving your attention it sure wasn't much effort on their part. You are so transparent.

eg8r </div></div>

More insults! Grow up!

eg8r
11-14-2011, 07:25 PM
It insults you for me to take your logic and put it back on you? LOL, you are so transparent.

eg8r

hondo
11-14-2011, 07:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It insults you for me to take your logic and put it back on you? LOL, you are so transparent.

eg8r </div></div>

Grow up!

Gayle in MD
11-14-2011, 08:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha ha ha...I didn't vote twice for George W. Bush, you colossal nitwit!
</div></div>Nope, but you did earn the name Tweedle Dum.

eg8r </div></div>

Grow up!