PDA

View Full Version : For Sev

hondo
11-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Sev is constantly hoping I post on AZ.
Sev, I stated on here that I would only post on the regular forum on AZ.
I did post ONCE that I was back.
While everyone else welcomed me back , fearlessleader made about 6 posts calling me a liar and a hypocrite for making that one post.
Can you imagine the name-calling if I start posting on there?
Recently you hoped I would respond to your teacher hating baiting thread.
I was tempted.

Now fearless leader has a thread asking how many fake usernames
posters thought he had used.
But the only actual one he included in his poll was Mrs Lww.
You stated that you hoped I would post on that thread.
So, here it goes.

Wheeler Flywheel- 100% positive
Montgomery Burns- 100% positive
Mrs LWW- 85% positive
Johnny D. - 80% positive

johnny is one of the posters from AZ, possibly yugo or you, but more likely dub.
There is no Mrs Lww. He or a friend posted as his slightly balmy, potty mouth, low i.q. tavern girl, but I believe his only woman is an inflatable sex toy.

There can be no doubt that he was Burns and Flywheel.
They surfaced when he was barred and disappeared when he returned. He barely even changed his writing style with them.
I was amused when Burns gave dubbie a departing compliment.
Shades of Fast Larry and his multiple usernames. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I admit that there was a time when I thought he might be bobroberts, but even though he has pretended to be retards before( johnny d., mrs lww), not even fearlessleader could fake being as ignorant as roberts so I changed my mind.

Hope this helps, Sev, ole buddy.
Have a good one!

hondo
11-14-2011, 04:27 PM
From the shoutbox:

LWW] Well it is now proven that he continues hi multi forum stalking in invisible mode.

Apparently fearlessleader has decreed that I am not even allowed to read the posts on AZ.
And you wonder why I don't post. What a joke!

Gayle in MD
11-14-2011, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev is constantly hoping I post on AZ.
Sev, I stated on here that I would only post on the regular forum on AZ.
I did post ONCE that I was back.
While everyone else welcomed me back , fearlessleader made about 6 posts calling me a liar and a hypocrite for making that one post.
Can you imagine the name-calling if I start posting on there?
Recently you hoped I would respond to your teacher hating baiting thread.
I was tempted.

Now fearless leader has a thread asking how many fake usernames
posters thought he had used.
But the only actual one he included in his poll was Mrs Lww.
You stated that you hoped I would post on that thread.
So, here it goes.

Wheeler Flywheel- 100% positive
Montgomery Burns- 100% positive
Mrs LWW- 85% positive
Johnny D. - 80% positive

johnny is one of the posters from AZ, possibly yugo or you, but more likely dub.
There is no Mrs Lww. He or a friend posted as his slightly balmy, potty mouth, low i.q. tavern girl, but I believe his only woman is an inflatable sex toy.

There can be no doubt that he was Burns and Flywheel.
They surfaced when he was barred and disappeared when he returned. He barely even changed his writing style with them.
I was amused when Burns gave dubbie a departing compliment.
Shades of Fast Larry and his multiple usernames. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I admit that there was a time when I thought he might be bobroberts, but even though he has pretended to be retards before( johnny d., mrs lww), not even fearlessleader could fake being as ignorant as roberts so I changed my mind.

Hope this helps, Sev, ole buddy.
Have a good one! </div></div>

My friend, the things we already know he did, for a fact, are enough to prove he is a POS.

Who cares what he writes, or thinks. For those of us who were smart enough to see through Bush and Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Card, Rove, Libby, Wolfowitz, all of the Neocon Fascists, and the American Enterprise Institute, LWW is like a busy little gnat, at a picnic, another irrelevant little toddler, much like Egor. Legends in their own minds. Not good enough to polish the Great Wolfdancer's Shoes!

G. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
11-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Sev and dubbie seem to crave my participation. It really is quite flattering. yugo starts jonesin when I don't post also.

Meanwhile, eg is like a little pekinese, yapping, ankle biting, but contributing nothing but dog poop. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
11-14-2011, 05:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev and dubbie seem to crave my participation. </div></div>This coming from the hick in the hills who started these posts...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For Sev</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To dub from Wolfie with love </div></div>

If there was anything you did for those poor students that made any difference it was the day you quit and saved their education.

eg8r

hondo
11-14-2011, 06:15 PM
Just once I'd like to see an intelligent post from you rather than your sophomoric insults.
How old are you?
Do you have anything to add to this forum other than chasing Gayle and I around like a love-sick puppy craving for attention.

eg8r
11-14-2011, 06:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have anything to add to this forum other than chasing Gayle and I around like a love-sick puppy craving for attention. </div></div>You are pretty sad. Did you even bother to look at what you have posted in the past day or so? Do you think your threads to sev and lww added any value to this forum. It would be best for you to just shut up because your hypocrisy is hilarious.

eg8r

hondo
11-14-2011, 07:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have anything to add to this forum other than chasing Gayle and I around like a love-sick puppy craving for attention. </div></div>You are pretty sad. Did you even bother to look at what you have posted in the past day or so? Do you think your threads to sev and lww added any value to this forum. It would be best for you to just shut up because your hypocrisy is hilarious.

eg8r </div></div>

More insults. When does it end with you? Grow up!

eg8r
11-14-2011, 07:24 PM
LOL, it is funny to see you calling me out for posting insults when you stupidly re-quote one of your own insults. Hypocrite.

eg8r

hondo
11-14-2011, 07:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, it is funny to see you calling me out for posting insults when you stupidly re-quote one of your own insults. Hypocrite.

eg8r </div></div>

Grow up!

LWW
11-15-2011, 03:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have anything to add to this forum other than chasing Gayle and I around like a love-sick puppy craving for attention. </div></div>You are pretty sad. Did you even bother to look at what you have posted in the past day or so? Do you think your threads to sev and lww added any value to this forum. It would be best for you to just shut up because your hypocrisy is hilarious.

eg8r </div></div>

Actually ... it's largely your fault since you gave the cry baby the attention it so desperately craved.

Now he is ascending his martyr's cross ... again.

hondo
11-15-2011, 07:18 AM
SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

eg8r
11-15-2011, 09:56 AM
I accept. He is no martyr though and he knows it. Actually there is just him and gayle and that is one sad couple.

eg8r

Sev
11-15-2011, 02:38 PM
Now Hondo.
The teacher thread was not hateful. It was an objective study.

I still believe you should return to AZ NPR. You do have detractors and supporters both.
You have been lurking. You know the range of opinions is broader than it was in the past.

I mean really. Who do you have to worry about there? Ugot, LWW, Punter and Bama???

Its a pretty short list.

I personally believe you add to the forum. We may not agree on subject matter however the debates were always generally good.

LWW
11-16-2011, 04:57 AM
He has nothing to worry from me.

I actually miss the hilarity he brings.

Where the problem arises is that he wishes to lie with impunity, and he insists that when I point out a lie he has told I'm somehow "ATTACKING" him ... and he then begins the traditional wearing of the hair shirt and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

hondo
11-16-2011, 07:08 AM
SSDD.

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 12:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev and dubbie seem to crave my participation. It really is quite flattering. yugo starts jonesin when I don't post also.

Meanwhile, eg is like a little pekinese, yapping, ankle biting, but contributing nothing but dog poop. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>WHY do you lie?
Why do you talk about getting loaded as a teacher you should have some morals.
I pray for your pitiful soul.
Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 12:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have anything to add to this forum other than chasing Gayle and I around like a love-sick puppy craving for attention. </div></div>You are pretty sad. Did you even bother to look at what you have posted in the past day or so? Do you think your threads to sev and lww added any value to this forum. It would be best for you to just shut up because your hypocrisy is hilarious.

eg8r </div></div>
Liar
Pretender
Fraud
HYPOCRITE
More insults. When does it end with you? Grow up! </div></div>

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 12:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, it is funny to see you calling me out for posting insults when you stupidly re-quote one of your own insults. Hypocrite.

eg8r </div></div>

Grow up! </div></div>HYPOCRITE
YOU as a teacher have always taken the low road no wonder you are a failure.
Your soul is lost you need the Lord in your pitiful life.

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 12:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has nothing to worry from me.

I actually miss the hilarity he brings.

Where the problem arises is that he wishes to lie with impunity, and he insists that when I point out a lie he has told I'm somehow "ATTACKING" him ... and he then begins the traditional wearing of the hair shirt and wailing and gnashing of teeth. </div></div>Everyone knows that you are an honest person LWW.You have proven yourself many times to be the slayer of deceit.Hondo continues to lie and tell the world of his getting "loaded".I just continue to pray for him.

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 12:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif </div></div>
You are crying out for attention again as you always do.You are a failure you must repent for your sins.
Jesus can save you.

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 12:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSDD. </div></div>HIPPOCRITE

LWW
11-21-2011, 03:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif </div></div>
You are crying out for attention again as you always do.You are a failure you must repent for your sins.
Jesus can save you. </div></div>

He does seem to have a constant need to be the center of attention.

Stretch
11-21-2011, 06:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif </div></div>
Jesus can save you. </div></div>

He does seem to have a constant need to be the center of attention. </div></div>

Comeing from you, that is just precious. St.