PDA

View Full Version : Speaker of the Knesset condemns Jewish terrorism

Soflasnapper
11-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Knesset Speaker on ‘Jewish Terrorism’
John Glaser, November 09, 2011
Print This | Share This | Comment | Antiwar Forum

Via Jacob Heilbrunn, speaker of the Israeli Knesset Reuven Rivlin speaks out against price-tag attacks, in which extremist Jewish settlers in the West Bank attack Palestinians and their property out of anger towards the dismantling of illegal Jewish settlements in Palestinian territory:

“This is not a ‘price’ or a ‘tag,’ <span style='font-size: 14pt'>this is terror</span>,” he wrote. “<span style='font-size: 14pt'>These villainous criminals</span> who harmed houses of prayer, fields, homes and property belonging to Palestinians, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>are Jewish, and this is Jewish terrorism that should be called nothing less.</span>”

So-called price-tag attacks increased markedly towards the end of the summer – as this report shows – and began to get what little international attention it did get last month, when the U.N. urged the Israeli government to curb the violence and harassment against Palestinians. The latest harassment has cropped up in response to indications from Netanyahu that some settlements will be dismantled, even though Israel simultaneously announced other settlement expansions in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Hyperlinks to supportive articles here at the original article. (http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2011/11/09/knesset-speaker-on-jewish-terrorism/)

Gayle in MD
11-13-2011, 07:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Knesset Speaker on ‘Jewish Terrorism’
John Glaser, November 09, 2011
Print This | Share This | Comment | Antiwar Forum

Via Jacob Heilbrunn, speaker of the Israeli Knesset Reuven Rivlin speaks out against price-tag attacks, in which extremist Jewish settlers in the West Bank attack Palestinians and their property out of anger towards the dismantling of illegal Jewish settlements in Palestinian territory:

“This is not a ‘price’ or a ‘tag,’ <span style='font-size: 14pt'>this is terror</span>,” he wrote. “<span style='font-size: 14pt'>These villainous criminals</span> who harmed houses of prayer, fields, homes and property belonging to Palestinians, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>are Jewish, and this is Jewish terrorism that should be called nothing less.</span>”

So-called price-tag attacks increased markedly towards the end of the summer – as this report shows – and began to get what little international attention it did get last month, when the U.N. urged the Israeli government to curb the violence and harassment against Palestinians. The latest harassment has cropped up in response to indications from Netanyahu that some settlements will be dismantled, even though Israel simultaneously announced other settlement expansions in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Hyperlinks to supportive articles here at the original article. (http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2011/11/09/knesset-speaker-on-jewish-terrorism/) </div></div>

Zbigniew Brzezinski compares the hard right in Israel to Hammas.

It is unfortunate is that regardless of how much the U.S. backs Israel, years of a one sided foreign policy in Israel's favor, hasn't been effective at all, and it is evident, they take our money and yet they refuse to cooperate with anything we ask of them that could help to bring about peace, or even a peace process.

So much of what goes on over there never makes it into the American press....

They have their anti-semite excuse firmly in place, so the media world isn't allowed to present a coherent representation of both sides of the story, lest the accusation arises yet again.

IMO, this has been bad for us, and bad for the region, in general.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-14-2011, 04:00 AM
Here is a good article which addresses my thoughts above.

http://www.salon.com/2011/11/11/why_the_washington_post_wont_fire_jennifer_rubin/

Soflasnapper
11-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Yes, I'd read that yesterday.

Sadly, we've had a power group aggressively labeling another group as Untermenschen, sub-humans, unworthy of any human rights, even life.

Apparently, the theory is that the <s>beatings</s> killings will continue until the morale improves, or there is no one left, whichever comes first.

We find even clerical support among rabbinical leaders, one of whom declared that no amount of Palestinian lives was worth even a fingernail from Jew, and others pronouncing them 'cockroaches.'

Racial supremicist ideologies are wrong, from whatever source they come.

LWW
11-14-2011, 11:01 AM
I guess it's a shame to y'all that these Jews just won't agree to peacefully march into the death chambers.

Gayle in MD
11-14-2011, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, I'd read that yesterday.

Sadly, we've had a power group aggressively labeling another group as Untermenschen, sub-humans, unworthy of any human rights, even life.

Apparently, the theory is that the <s>beatings</s> killings will continue until the morale improves, or there is no one left, whichever comes first.

We find even clerical support among rabbinical leaders, one of whom declared that no amount of Palestinian lives was worth even a fingernail from Jew, and others pronouncing them 'cockroaches.'

Racial supremicist ideologies are wrong, from whatever source they come. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Racial supremicist ideologies are wrong, from whatever source they come. </div></div>

Truer words were never spoken.

G.

LWW
11-14-2011, 02:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Racial supremicist ideologies are wrong, from whatever source they come. </div></div>

Those are cheap words when you take the side of the aggressors and genocidal maniacs each and every time.

I am honestly amazed that Israel shows the restraint that they do.

Soflasnapper
11-15-2011, 04:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess it's a shame to y'all that these Jews just won't agree to peacefully march into the death chambers. </div></div>

Silly goose, the Speaker of the Knesset cannot hold his high office and take that position, and it is this man who is quoted here!

Try again, take two.

Soflasnapper
11-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted By: Me

LWW: Those are cheap words when you take the side of the aggressors and genocidal maniacs each and every time.

I have never or at least rarely taken the side of Israel, so please name some others of that ilk you allege I've taken sides for.

You say Israel surprises you with their restraint, but a restraint that saw an aggressive war of choice they started by which they illegally seized the West Bank and the other half of Jerusalem they didn't have, by unprovoked and sneak attacks on all their neighboring countries (then lied that they'd been attacked first, although they now have discarded that dishonesty as an official position).

LWW
11-16-2011, 05:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Originally Posted By: Me

LWW: Those are cheap words when you take the side of the aggressors and genocidal maniacs each and every time.

I have never or at least rarely taken the side of Israel, so please name some others of that ilk you allege I've taken sides for.

You say Israel surprises you with their restraint, but a restraint that saw an aggressive war of choice they started by which they illegally seized the West Bank and the other half of Jerusalem they didn't have, by unprovoked and sneak attacks on all their neighboring countries (then lied that they'd been attacked first, although they now have discarded that dishonesty as an official position).

</div></div>

You are a lost cause brother ... your anti-semitic hate blinds you to reality.

The Arab war of genocide against Israel began in 1947 and continues to this day. Only through the eyes of a western fool can it be seen as a series of separate wars.

Israel has never known safe borders from the radicals.

And, again, your "FINAL SOLUTION" is for the Israelis to willingly be slaughtered and eliminated from the map of the world

Gayle in MD
11-16-2011, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Originally Posted By: Me

</div></div>

Whether in Israel, or on Wall St., their overarching policies, of taking More, More, More...are evident.

I'm glad we seem to be approaching a time when some brave people are willing to point out the far too powerful role they play in our own country.

Some brave people can't be frightened away by the standard protectionism of anti-semite accusations.

Terrorism, greed, and corruption, can't be denied forever...eventually, observers wake up.

Israel is finally being exposed for their decades old inhumanity and corruption, in their own country, and right here, where their fingers reach far too deeply into our own elections, foreign policy, and into the Global Economy, as well.

They have lost the support of many nations around the world, for obvious reasons. All of the name calling tactics, are beginning to pale as more evidence emerges, more proof of their inhumane behavior, and their undeniable role in the entire global economic disaster.

G.