PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely GROSS! Chilling!

Gayle in MD
11-14-2011, 01:50 PM
And the question must be asked:

Is the love of money the root of all evil????

This man was left to his own devices, by others who knew exactly what he was doing to those young boys, and all for MONEY....MONEY TRUMPED PROTECTING THE CHILDREN.

Already, a corrupt judge in Pennsylvania, who failed to recuse herself, eventhough she was linked to his pedophilia opportunity, organization.... has released this pig without charging him higher bond, and worse yet, without even requiring an ankle bracelet to keep track of where this child sex predator is at any given moment!

This is absolutely outrageous! What is wrong with these people!
Save the organization and the hell with what was happening to those children?

If this isn't the worst of the worst, in American colleges, what is? If I had a kid in that university, I would have been up there with my attorney, getting my money back, and my son or daughters would have packed up the very day this story broke, and would have been somewhere else by now!

And they are still playing football?

Unbelievable!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/45231347#45285321

G.

LWW
11-14-2011, 02:44 PM
And he backed Barack Hussein Obama II for POTUS sweetheart.

Do you know how I know that?

If he would have endorse (R) candidates the olde skool media woulhave headlines reading"

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>"JOE PATERNO, REPUBLICAN, INVOLVED IN ..."</span>

Anyone feel sure enough to wager?

eg8r
11-14-2011, 03:01 PM
I get the fact that you are unhappy Sandusky is being allowed out on his own accord but what does that have to do with getting tuition money back or playing football?

eg8r

hondo
11-14-2011, 04:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get the fact that you are unhappy Sandusky is being allowed out on his own accord but what does that have to do with getting tuition money back or playing football?

eg8r </div></div>

Uh, this incident at Penn St. happened when?
And what did Paterno do at the time?
And for what reason?
Your hate for Gayle has clouded your thinking.

Gayle in MD
11-14-2011, 05:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And he backed Barack Hussein Obama II for POTUS sweetheart.

If he would have endorse (R) candidates the olde skool media woulhave headlines reading"

Anyone feel sure enough to wager? </div></div>

I wouldn't enter into any sort of agreement with a POS like you.

Additionally, as usual, you are WRONG!

http://www.salon.com/2011/11/09/jerry_sandusky_and_joe_paterno_registered_republic ans/

http://forums.charlotteobserver.com/?q=node/14286

As usual...Repiglicans allowing child abuse, so they can get their Cash$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. PIGS.

He back Repiglicans, and also in the last election for President, as his own son has stated.

Their only God, is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

That judge is another Repiglican as well.....

G.

Gayle in MD
11-14-2011, 05:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get the fact that you are unhappy Sandusky is being allowed out on his own accord but what does that have to do with getting tuition money back or playing football?

eg8r </div></div>

And for what reason?
Your hate for Gayle has clouded your thinking. </div></div>

You are precisely correct.

Ed has been on a rampage since he learned how many fertilized fetuses he has murdered.

LOL....hypocrites he calls us, LMAO! Too damn stupid to look into what he has been doing for years, killing all of those fertilized fetuses, while he was calling everyone else murderers, for simply having an opinion about women's rights.

He got owned! He knows it. Now he's pissed...he's been proven the most colossal hypocrite ever. Hence, he refuses to answer the simple question...would you let your wife die, so the fetus could live, like your piggy Repiglicans suggest???

No Answer....

End of story.

Poor ol' Egor.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.

eg8r
11-14-2011, 05:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your hate for Gayle has clouded your thinking. </div></div>What does hate for gayle have to do with anything? Because Paterno acted lawfully the university should penalize all the football players and all the students by shutting down the football program? The school itself should go bankrupt because they acted lawfully?

We all agree they did not do enough but why should the entire Penn St "world" be penalized by the actions of one man?

eg8r

hondo
11-14-2011, 05:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your hate for Gayle has clouded your thinking. </div></div>What does hate for gayle have to do with anything? Because Paterno acted lawfully the university should penalize all the football players and all the students by shutting down the football program? The school itself should go bankrupt because they acted lawfully?

We all agree they did not do enough but why should the entire Penn St "world" be penalized by the actions of one man?

I agree. They shouldn't.
Amused at your description of Paterno- acting lawfully? LOL!
This was discussed on AZ.Would have love to have thrown my 2 cents in but didn't want to hear dearlessleader start whining.

eg8r </div></div>

eg8r
11-14-2011, 05:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree. They shouldn't.
</div></div>How can you agree but then attack me questioning gayle for those exact instances? Did you bother to read her post at all? Did you bother to read mine?

What is it about Paterno that makes you believe he did not act lawfully? Again, we all agree he did not do enough, but as far as the law is concerned he did all he had to do.

eg8r

hondo
11-14-2011, 06:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree. They shouldn't.
</div></div>How can you agree but then attack me questioning gayle for those exact instances? Did you bother to read her post at all? Did you bother to read mine?

What is it about Paterno that makes you believe he did not act lawfully? Again, we all agree he did not do enough, but as far as the law is concerned he did all he had to do.

eg8r </div></div>

Yes, that's all he had to do. He must be very proud.
Is that all Coach eg would do? The minimum?

LWW
11-14-2011, 06:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And he backed Barack Hussein Obama II for POTUS sweetheart.

Anyone feel sure enough to wager? </div></div>

I wouldn't enter into any sort of agreement with a POS like you.

Additionally, as usual, you are WRONG!

http://www.salon.com/2011/11/09/jerry_sandusky_and_joe_paterno_registered_republic ans/

http://forums.charlotteobserver.com/?q=node/14286

As usual...Repiglicans allowing child abuse, so they can get their Cash$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. PIGS.

He back Repiglicans, and also in the last election for President, as his own son has stated.

Their only God, is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

That judge is another Repiglican as well.....

G.

</div></div>
OOPSY! (http://www.newsmeat.com/sports_political_donations/Joe_Paterno.php)

eg8r
11-14-2011, 06:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, that's all he had to do. He must be very proud.
Is that all Coach eg would do? The minimum? </div></div>Are you that stupid? Are you having the same comprehension issues as gayle? I was quite clear when I stated, "we all agree he did not do enough".

Would you like to continue running your mouth?

I state he was acting lawfully and you thought that was funny. I point out that he did not against the law and actually complied with the law and you change your tune and start making fun of Paterno doing the minimum. You put the "duh" in honduh. It has been said more than once that he did not do enough but the fact of the matter is, he did all he HAD to do as far as the law is concerned.

eg8r

hondo
11-14-2011, 07:10 PM
More nasty insults. You really are a vile human being.
I wish you would stop shadowposting me.
Grow up!

eg8r
11-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Quit twisting the words I type and you won't have to worry about anything.

eg8r

hondo
11-14-2011, 07:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quit twisting the words I type and you won't have to worry about anything.

eg8r </div></div>

Grow up!

Gayle in MD
11-14-2011, 08:33 PM
I will second that one!

Grow up Ed. This is getting really, really OOOOOOOOLD!

Have a twinkie.

Paterno didn't give a damn about how man young boys this pig abused, obviously, but you want to split hairs on his behalf, why? All because he was a Republican??? In fact, all of them were Republicans!

Sick!

If your son was going to a college where a coach didn't do the right thing, after learning what was going on, you'd kill the SOB!

Paterno is just as bad as the POS that commited the crime. If you can't see that, you're pathetic.

G.

Qtec
11-14-2011, 10:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because Paterno acted lawfully </div></div>

That all depends. From another forum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">n Colorado (I know, he was not in CO), the law requires that we in positions of authority charged with safety of children report to either social services or the police our suspicion or cause a report to be made.

i.e. a teacher suspects a child is being abused, they are a mandatory reporter. Their duty is not done by telling me, the vice principal, they must ensure that a report is made. I usually call as soon as the report is made with them in the room so they, and I, have met our legal, moral, and ethical obligations. It is not our place to investigate, second guess, etc. <u>If we suspect, we must report,not just to our supervisors, but to the police/social services if our supervisor doesn't report.
</u>
</div></div>

Acting lawfully, by passing a report of a crime like this up the line, <u>does not resolve you from responsibility</u>.

Did you read the indictment?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On March 1, 2002, a Penn State graduate assistant ("graduate assistant") who was then 28 years old, entered the locker room at the Lasch Football Building on the University Park Campus on a Friday night before the beginning of Spring Break.
The graduate assistant, who was familiar with Sandusky, was going to put some newly purchased sneakers in his locker and get some recruiting tapes to watch. It was about 9:30 p.m. As the graduate assistant entered the locker room doors, he was surprised to find the lights and showers on. He then heard slapping sounds. He believed the sounds to be those of sexual activity.
As the graduate assistant put the sneakers in his locker, he looked into the shower. He saw a naked boy, Victim 2, whose age he estimated to be ten years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Penn State officials prohibited Sandusky from bringing boys onto the main campus at State College, Pa., in 2002 after a graduate student reported that he had seen Sandusky assault a boy in a locker room shower. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>But Sandusky operated a summer camp under his name from 2002 to 2008 at a satellite campus near Erie, Pa., where he had daily contact with boys from fourth grade to high school.</span> </div></div>

There is no excuse for Joe or any of them. To avoid a scandal, they allowed other kids to be at the mercy of this predator. That's a crime in my book.

Q

Gayle in MD
11-14-2011, 11:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your hate for Gayle has clouded your thinking. </div></div>What does hate for gayle have to do with anything? Because Paterno acted lawfully the university should penalize all the football players and all the students by shutting down the football program? The school itself should go bankrupt because they acted lawfully?

eg8r </div></div>

The entire organization was corrupt! From the coaches, to the President, their actions were reprehensible!

The entire Penn State "world" was corrupt, and because they decided to do nothing about what was happening, and totally failed to take the high road, do the decent thing, and protect those children whose lives have been seriously shattered by this monster, they have tarnished the entire organization.

The students should learn the appropriate life lessons from this horrible situation, not be coddled because they want to watch FOOTBALL!

The students aren't guilty, AND life isn't fair, either.

This is the time for them to learn that when you are surrounded by corruption, it's going to impact you very negatively, even though you may not be directly involved in it.

To say and do nothing, in the face of such blatant inhumanity, is as bad as doing it yourself!

There should not have been any FOOTBALL played on that campus, at all, for the rest of the season, and in fact, the fact that they allowed it at all, adds insult to injury.

Good God, what kind of example is Penn State providing after such a disgrace!!! Football as usual?

Horrible, just horrible!

G.

LWW
11-15-2011, 03:57 AM
What hypocrites.

As I predicted, Paterno backed Obama.

But, as history has shown us, wherever you find a little boy buggerer ... you almost always find an O-cultist.

Gayle in MD
11-15-2011, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because Paterno acted lawfully </div></div>

That all depends. From another forum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">n Colorado (I know, he was not in CO), the law requires that we in positions of authority charged with safety of children report to either social services or the police our suspicion or cause a report to be made.

i.e. a teacher suspects a child is being abused, they are a mandatory reporter. Their duty is not done by telling me, the vice principal, they must ensure that a report is made. I usually call as soon as the report is made with them in the room so they, and I, have met our legal, moral, and ethical obligations. It is not our place to investigate, second guess, etc. <u>If we suspect, we must report,not just to our supervisors, but to the police/social services if our supervisor doesn't report.
</u>
</div></div>

Acting lawfully, by passing a report of a crime like this up the line, <u>does not resolve you from responsibility</u>.

Did you read the indictment?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On March 1, 2002, a Penn State graduate assistant ("graduate assistant") who was then 28 years old, entered the locker room at the Lasch Football Building on the University Park Campus on a Friday night before the beginning of Spring Break.
The graduate assistant, who was familiar with Sandusky, was going to put some newly purchased sneakers in his locker and get some recruiting tapes to watch. It was about 9:30 p.m. As the graduate assistant entered the locker room doors, he was surprised to find the lights and showers on. He then heard slapping sounds. He believed the sounds to be those of sexual activity.
As the graduate assistant put the sneakers in his locker, he looked into the shower. He saw a naked boy, Victim 2, whose age he estimated to be ten years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Penn State officials prohibited Sandusky from bringing boys onto the main campus at State College, Pa., in 2002 after a graduate student reported that he had seen Sandusky assault a boy in a locker room shower. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>But Sandusky operated a summer camp under his name from 2002 to 2008 at a satellite campus near Erie, Pa., where he had daily contact with boys from fourth grade to high school.</span> </div></div>

There is no excuse for Joe or any of them. To avoid a scandal, they allowed other kids to be at the mercy of this predator. That's a crime in my book.

Q

</div></div>

The number is now up to eighteen disadvantaged young boys, who have come forward to tell their stories of horror.

The interview of Sandusky, was chillingly revealing. His statements will bring more young victims, out in the open, as they hear his absurd denials, their anger will rise, and they will want to tell the horror of what this disgusting, dishonest,
sick person has done to them.

He states complete denial, extremely unconvincingly, in spite overwhelming documentation. His own words of denial, tell the whole story of his sickness.

This University is a disgrace, and the NCAA should demand at least a year of no Football at all at Penn State.

It is a disgrace that they have moved forward, without any sacrifices or adjustments, not even a month set aside for sacrifice and reflection, over their absolutely disgraceful, corrupt behavior, at every level of their organization.

This is an example of the monsters human beings can become, when they have no conscience, and no honor, and the love of money and ego gratification is their only God.

G.

LWW
11-15-2011, 07:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Paterno didn't give a damn about how man young boys this pig abused, obviously, but you want to split hairs on his behalf, why? All because he was a <s>Republican</s> state employee??? In fact, all of them were <s>Republicans</s> state employees!

G.</div></div>

I fixed that for you.

What's truly sad i s that the left has so insulate state employees from society's rules that it takes something of this magnitude for one to be terminated from their employment.

LWW
11-15-2011, 07:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This University is a disgrace, and the NCAA should demand at least a year of no Football at all at Penn State.

G.

</div></div>

So your solution is to extract revenge from student athletes who committed no crime?

That is simply precious.

hondo
11-15-2011, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your hate for Gayle has clouded your thinking. </div></div>What does hate for gayle have to do with anything? Because Paterno acted lawfully the university should penalize all the football players and all the students by shutting down the football program? The school itself should go bankrupt because they acted lawfully?

eg8r </div></div>

The entire organization was corrupt! From the coaches, to the President, their actions were reprehensible!

The entire Penn State "world" was corrupt, and because they decided to do nothing about what was happening, and totally failed to take the high road, do the decent thing, and protect those children whose lives have been seriously shattered by this monster, they have tarnished the entire organization.

The students should learn the appropriate life lessons from this horrible situation, not be coddled because they want to watch FOOTBALL!

This is the time for them to learn that when you are surrounded by corruption, it's going to impact you very negatively, even though you may not be directly involved in it.

To say and do nothing, in the face of such blatant inhumanity, is as bad as doing it yourself!

There should not have been any FOOTBALL played on that campus, at all, for the rest of the season, and in fact, the fact that they allowed it at all, adds insult to injury.

Good God, what kind of example is Penn State providing after such a disgrace!!! Football as usual?

Horrible, just horrible!

G. </div></div>

WHOA! Let's not get carried away.

hondo
11-15-2011, 07:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What hypocrites.

But, as history has shown us, wherever you find a little boy buggerer ... you almost always find an Republican. </div></div>

Good post!

eg8r
11-15-2011, 09:49 AM
I told you she was psycho. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
11-15-2011, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Acting lawfully, by passing a report of a crime like this up the line, does not resolve you from responsibility.
</div></div>You were quoting the law in Colorado. At least the original author recognized it. If Pa law says the same then I expect to see Paterno in court.

eg8r

eg8r
11-15-2011, 09:54 AM
LOL, being called pathetic by someone who's nature is the very definition of pathetic is quite comical.

eg8r

LWW
11-16-2011, 05:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I told you she was psycho. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Was this ever actually in doubt?

Qtec
11-16-2011, 05:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Acting lawfully, by passing a report of a crime like this up the line, does not resolve you from responsibility.
</div></div>You were quoting the law in Colorado. <span style="color: #990000">No kiddin !</span> At least the original author recognized it. <span style="color: #990000"> It does say so in the quote. Unlike you, I actually read the things I post.</span>If Pa law says the same then<u> I expect to see Paterno in court.</u>

eg8r </div></div>

Don't bet on it.

Q

hondo
11-16-2011, 07:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, being called pathetic by someone who's nature is the very definition of pathetic is quite comical.

eg8r </div></div>

Grow up!

hondo
11-16-2011, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I told you she was psycho. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Grow up!

Gayle in MD
11-16-2011, 08:15 AM
Three clips that speak worlds about Penn State....and the

"The love of money is the root of all evil" reality of what happened at Penmn State, and why.

Grown men and women around the country, including journalists, from the right, and the left, speaking out for the first time, about the devastating impact of shame and guilt, which these children have had to live with throughout their lives.

Penn State's actions, in allowing business as usual, money trumped protecting those children, unforgivable, and particularly, allowing their season, to continue, in the face of unspeakable crimes, and coverups, at the highest level of their organization.

They failed those victims, and followed up by failing their current students, by allowing a shameful display, of money, trumping honor.

G.

eg8r
11-16-2011, 09:33 AM
You were trying to insinuate Paterno broke the law by quoting Co law. That is stupid. At least the author knew the difference. You on the other hand had no clue. Sure it stated it, but it did not register with you until I pointed it out again and you had to read it a third time. As far as Pa law, have you researched to see if he is guilty of any wrongdoing? Or are you waiting for others to do the work so you can continue your copy/paste actions?

eg8r

eg8r
11-16-2011, 09:34 AM
LOL, being told to "grow up" from a childish whiny brat like yourself is hilarious.

eg8r

Qtec
11-17-2011, 02:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Acting lawfully, by passing a report of a crime like this up the line, does not resolve you from responsibility.
</div></div>You were quoting the law in Colorado. <span style="color: #990000"> DUHH</span> At least the original author recognized it. <span style="color: #990000"> As did I.</span>If Pa law says the same then I expect to see Paterno in court.<span style="color: #990000"> Does it?</span>

eg8r </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>OMG.</span> What a dumb a$$ you can be sometimes.

YOU SAID,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because Paterno<u> acted lawfully</u> </div></div>
I said, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "that all <u>depends</u>." </div></div>

Now you ADMIT you don't even know if he acted lawfully,so you were doing your usual, talking out your a$$.
I just pointed that out, that's all. Its not my fault you don't understand the English language.

Q

LWW
11-17-2011, 06:35 AM
What's truly astounding is that those who champion the idea that state employees should be impossible to discharge, no matter what they do, are astounded that they then use this immunity to commit crimes.

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Acting lawfully, by passing a report of a crime like this up the line, does not resolve you from responsibility.
</div></div>You were quoting the law in Colorado. <span style="color: #990000"> DUHH</span> At least the original author recognized it. <span style="color: #990000"> As did I.</span>If Pa law says the same then I expect to see Paterno in court.<span style="color: #990000"> Does it?</span>

eg8r </div></div>

YOU SAID,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because Paterno<u> acted lawfully</u> </div></div>
I said, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "that all <u>depends</u>." </div></div>

Now you ADMIT you don't even know if he acted lawfully,so you were doing your usual, talking out your a$$.
I just pointed that out, that's all. Its not my fault you don't understand the English language.

Q

</div></div>

The same ol' Twist and Shout BS he spews non stop.

There was NOTHING legal about the disgraceful behavior of all of those Repuglican men at Penn State.

Then we watch the corruption continue when the female Republican Judge, who has finally been replaced, thank goodness....proved she was as corrupt and careless by failing to recuse herself, and failing to protect the children in her own state!

Outrageous and repulsive of her to set a child assaulting POS like Sandusky, scott free, without any effort to track his whereabouts! Disgraceful! She should be thrown off the bench!

G.

eg8r
11-17-2011, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now you ADMIT you don't even know if he acted lawfully,so you were doing your usual, talking out your a$$.
</div></div>I am not admitting anything. You said, "that all depends" and then went looking in Colorado state law to uphold your "proof". You have nothing. Instead of searching through Pa state law you act stupid and look to another state. Like I said before, if Paterno broke state law then I would expect to see him in court. Since they are not even looking at him it goes to show you I am correct. Should he be forced to court and convicted then I will admit I was wrong.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 12:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now you ADMIT you don't even know if he acted lawfully,so you were doing your usual, talking out your a$$.
</div></div>I am not admitting anything. You said, "that all depends" and then went looking in Colorado state law to uphold your "proof". You have nothing. Instead of searching through Pa state law you act stupid and look to another state. Like I said before, if Paterno broke state law then I would expect to see him in court. Since they are not even looking at him it goes to show you I am correct. Should he be forced to court and convicted then I will admit I was wrong.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">It goes to show your twisted way of looking at life.

Paterno was part of a coverup, for a man that he knew was sexually assaulting children.

Paterno did not report it to the police, as any decent citizen, would have done.

You are basically defending his repulsive, disgusting lack of moral decency, while claiming to be a Christian.

That makes you just as disgusting as he is.

He was protecting his own access to more money for his big fat ego, at the expense of innocent children, looking the other way as this sex offender continued to assault them.

In the world of public opinion, that makes him, and you, just as sick and morally corrupt as Sandusky.

G.</span>

eg8r
11-17-2011, 06:23 PM
Yes and you are already a nutcase. Your position on this subject is stupid and your fellows lefties agree you have gone way overboard.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 06:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes and you are already a nutcase. Your position on this subject is stupid and your fellows lefties agree you have gone way overboard.

eg8r </div></div>

I don't post here to win the agreement of anyone here.

I post my own opinions. I don't have to get filthy dirty or nasty and common, to do so, either, unlike you, as you continue to prove you have had no breeding, and apparently, parents who failed to teach you common decency.

Grow up.
G.

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 07:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get the fact that you are unhappy Sandusky is being allowed out on his own accord but what does that have to do with getting tuition money back or playing football?

eg8r </div></div>

And for what reason?
Your hate for Gayle has clouded your thinking. </div></div>

And now we learn this:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-footbal...3_lnk2%7C113801 (http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/feed/2011-11/penn-state-scandal/story/paterno-turned-house-over-to-his-wife-four-months-ago?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl11%7Csec3_lnk2%7C113801)

Paterno took his name off his home, and turned it over to his wife, for a dollar, four months ago.

Again, when grown men, fail to report to the police that children being raped, and they cover it up for the sake of the institution, and their money making goals, many innocent people pay. A despicable lack of character!

Paterno is just as guilty as the abuser, along with the young man who walked in on such a scene, and failed to stop it immediately.

Apparently Paterno knows that his behavior was just as bad, and expects to be sued, and hence, has taken his name off his own home.

The gross corruption of these poor excuses for grown men, rose all the way to the top of the institution.

Oh, and BTW, Ed, our resident juvenile, apparently thinks that you agree with him, and disagree with my view on this subject....typical Ed, huh? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Twist and shout.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes and you are already a nutcase. Your position on this subject is stupid and your fellows lefties agree you have gone way overboard.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>W-R-O-N-G- AS usual, not only wrong, but intentionally lying, AGAIN.</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Hondo's posts to you:</span>

Yes, that's all he had to do. He must be very proud.
Is that all Coach eg would do? The minimum?

More nasty insults. You really are a vile human being.
Grow up!

Grow up!

Grow up!

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>And about you:</span>

Congratulations. I didn't think anyone could post more ignorant posts than bobroberts or eg but you did it.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Then comes your ignorant, deceitful twist of lies, in your post to me, on what had transpired in the thread..</span>

Yes and you are already a nutcase. Your position on this subject is stupid and your fellows lefties agree you have gone way overboard.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Reading comprehension problems, Eg....? Thought so! Again, your accusations prove you are hypocritical, and can't comprehend the written word.

G.</span>

eg8r
11-17-2011, 08:14 PM
LOL, I noticed you ignored the post of his that I was referring to so let's post it again and see if you ignore it again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nutcase gayle going off the deep end</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The entire organization was corrupt! From the coaches, to the President, their actions were reprehensible!

Horrible, just horrible!

G. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: honduh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHOA! Let's not get carried away. </div></div>Yep, you got carried away, but that is your typical personality...take things to the extreme with no real view of reality. Hondo tried to reel you in but that was to no avail. Instead of disagreeing with him publicly you decided to save face and not respond at all.

eg8r

Qtec
11-18-2011, 02:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You were trying to insinuate Paterno broke the law by quoting Co law. </div></div>

No I wasn't. That insinuation only exists in your head, not in the words I wrote.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least the author knew the difference. You on the other hand had no clue. Sure it stated it, but it did not register with you until I pointed it out again and you had to read it a third time. </div></div>

I already answered this. If you are too dumb to comprehend it, too bad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As far as Pa law, <u>have you researched to see if he is guilty of any wrongdoing? Or are you waiting for others to do the work </u>so you can continue your copy/paste actions?
</div></div>

OMG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does hate for gayle have to do with anything? Because <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Paterno acted lawfully</span> the university should penalize all the football players and all the students by shutting down the football program? </div></div>

I said, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>That all depends.</span></div></div>

Why would I say that? Maybe because I quoted this!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>In Colorado (I know, he was not in CO)</span>, the law requires that we in positions of authority charged with safety of children report to either social services or the police our suspicion or cause a report to be made. </div></div>

ie, he MIGHT have acted lawfully but <u>not if they have the same rules as in other states.</u>

I DON'T KNOW what the law is in Pa, to me its irrelevant. I was just pointing out, and you have confirmed it in this post, that YOU don't KNOW.
When YOU make a claim, its up to YOU to provide a link. I am not here to do your research for you.

Q

LWW
11-18-2011, 04:12 AM
http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

Qtec
11-18-2011, 04:17 AM
<span style='font-size: 23pt'>WOW.</span> The great debater strikes again.<span style='font-size: 23pt'> LMAO.</span>

http://www.bizarrebytes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/emu-bird.jpg

Q

Gayle in MD
11-18-2011, 04:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I noticed you ignored the post of his that I was referring to so let's post it again and see if you ignore it again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nutcase gayle going off the deep end</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The entire organization was corrupt! From the coaches, to the President, their actions were reprehensible!

Horrible, just horrible!

G. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: honduh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHOA! Let's not get carried away. </div></div>Yep, you got carried away, but that is your typical personality...take things to the extreme with no real view of reality. Hondo tried to reel you in but that was to no avail. Instead of disagreeing with him publicly you decided to save face and not respond at all.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">No, YOU ignored all of his posts to YOU!

Another of your narcissistic personality disorder demonstrations. Another failed effort to twist words, and throw the whole post off subject, after you realize you have put both your feet on your mouth AGAIN.

Hondo was joking with me, not criticising me. Your hatred caused you to jump on a joke, and twist it.

His posts to you in this thread, are proof of that, which you would have realized, if your hate for me was not your driving force in your posts here, just as Hondo clearly told you, himself.

If you could actually comprehend the language....and didn't suffer from so many personality disorders, these presumptuous and ridiculous, juvenile efforts of yours to distort communications between others, would not be so profuse.

Another time when you ignored what was being written directly to YOU, in protest of your own nastiness, and tried to switch the true meaning in a petty effort to try to bash me.

You take over MY THREAD, and try to destroy it with your nastiness and pettiness. This thread is about abused children, and the adult PIGS, who allowed the abuse to continue. They failed to take the high road, just as you do consistantly.

How many times have I told you, you do not speak for all others here, nor anywhere, narcisscist.

Juvenile. Transparent. Petty.

Typical Ed.

As my friend, Hondo, has tried to tell you, over and over....

GROW UP! Stop the nitpicking disgtortions, designed to irritate and distract from the subjects at hand.

You did the same thing to Q. If you can't debate like an adult, then stay out of my threads, and take your little toddler friend, RW nutjob from AZ with you, he needs to grow up as well.

G.</span>

hondo
11-18-2011, 07:55 AM
Gayle, Ive been following the thread on AZ.
Eg has turned this into a lib vs. conservative thing
but, interestingly enough, it is not following that trend over there.
Those on the left and the right, who are appalled to see bad
things happen to children, approve of Paterno's firing.
There are a few, again , both on the left and right, who defend Paterno.
Eg must not have any kids or he wouldn't be defending Penn State and Paterno so vehemently.
Do I agree that the football program should shut down?
No, actually, I agree with dumbdub here. Why punish the student-athletes? This is their whole life and not their fault.

What gets me about eg is that he'll say this incredibly dumb shit, then swear that we were too stupid to understand what he was really saying. Then he starts up with the sophomoric insults.
I wish this guy would grow up.
Also, sadly, at one time he appeared to on the long time regulars' side against dumbdub and his klan , but his hatred has caused him to join the klan now. That's kinda pathetic.

eg8r
11-18-2011, 09:08 AM
Wow, another great example of gayle revisionist history. Jump in and join her honduh.

eg8r

eg8r
11-18-2011, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eg has turned this into a lib vs. conservative thing
</div></div>Where did I do this? I honestly don't remember it at all. What I do remember is stating that Paterno followed the law and gayle is a looney freaking nut for wanting to bankrupt the school and shut down its football program.

Are you making this a lib/con thing since it happens to be her stupid ideas and she is a lib and me telling her that her ideas are stupid and I am a con?

eg8r

eg8r
11-18-2011, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do I agree that the football program should shut down?
No, actually, I agree with dumbdub here. Why punish the student-athletes? This is their whole life and not their fault.
</div></div>LOL, and idiot gayle thought you were just joking. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I laugh every time she opens her mouth.

eg8r

eg8r
11-18-2011, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That insinuation only exists in your head, not in the words I wrote.
</div></div>I say he abided by the law and then you say "that depends" and go on to quote Co law. Do you know see the problem with your defense? Paterno abiding by the law has NOTHING to do with Pa law. If you had said, "it depends" and then quote Pa law you would have something but you didn't.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I DON'T KNOW what the law is in Pa, to me its irrelevant. </div></div>Exactly. It is irrelevant to you what the law is in the state the accused "crime" happened. qtip will just scour the web looking for it to be illegal somewhere else so that he can say "it depends".

eg8r

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-18-2011, 05:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, another great example of gayle revisionist history. Jump in and join her honduh.

eg8r </div></div>

FYI, here is what Hondo and I both agree on,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish this guy would grow up.
</div></div>

Now go play with yourself....cause nobody else wants to play with you...little Eg.

Gayle in MD
11-18-2011, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, Ive been following the thread on AZ.
Eg has turned this into a lib vs. conservative thing
but, interestingly enough, it is not following that trend over there.
Those on the left and the right, who are appalled to see bad
things happen to children, approve of Paterno's firing.
There are a few, again , both on the left and right, who defend Paterno.
Eg must not have any kids or he wouldn't be defending Penn State and Paterno so vehemently.
Do I agree that the football program should shut down?

What gets me about eg is that he'll say this incredibly dumb shit, then swear that we were too stupid to understand what he was really saying. Then he starts up with the sophomoric insults.
I wish this guy would grow up.
Also, sadly, at one time he appeared to on the long time regulars' side against dumbdub and his klan , but his hatred has caused him to join the klan now. That's kinda pathetic. </div></div>

My friend, I agree wholeheartedly, Eg is pathetic.

Eg does have children, a boy and a girl. I'd like to see what he would think about football as usual, if one of those boys had been his own.

I beleive that the football season should have been shut down when this repulsive story broke.

Pann State, should have ended their football season as soon as they realized the coverup, and no, it wouldn't have been fair to the jocks, but life isn't fair. At least it would have taught them the lesson that when the leaders of an organization fail to take the high road, and let the defenseless suffer for the higher ups ego and glory, everyone loses. Good lesson to teach, about taking the high road, and the higher intentions, in life. Poor judgement, and poor taste, by Penn state, as far as I'm concerned.

Just my opinion, of course, but I know you will respect it, for what it's worth,.... something that nagging, insulting little nincompoops like Eg, don't understand, and hence, he tries to parlay a slight difference of opinion between two close friends like you and I, into a huge attack on my sensibilities and stability, supposedly, according to Eg, distorted world, by you, against me. I know that wasn't where you were comimg from.

You were right the first time, His hatred for me colors everything he writes here.

Must be because he didn't know he was killing all of those fertilized fetuses, and showing himself up for the gross hypocrite that he obviously is, sadly, and hence, his attacks, of late, have been even more acidic than usual.

Truth hurts, for bashers like the EG, particularly when the truth shows him up as a hypocrite, particularly when "hypocrite" is one of his favorite attacks and accusations against others.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Love,
Gayle

hondo
11-18-2011, 09:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, another great example of gayle revisionist history. Jump in and join her honduh.

eg8r </div></div>

You betcha, eg.

Qtec
11-18-2011, 10:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Paterno abiding by the law has NOTHING to do with Pa law. </div></div>

Geez, you just did it again.

You have yet to show that he was abiding by the law.

Q

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 01:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More nasty insults. You really are a vile human being.
Grow up! </div></div>YOU sure are dense for a teacher.Now tell us again how "loaded" you get.

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 01:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I told you she was psycho. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Grow up! </div></div>Hypocrite.
Are you loaded,again?

LWW
11-21-2011, 04:02 AM
They really should be explaining why they support a system which tolerates such things happening.

Gayle in MD
11-21-2011, 04:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Acting lawfully, by passing a report of a crime like this up the line, does not resolve you from responsibility.

eg8r </div></div>

YOU SAID,

Q

</div></div>

The irrational RW denial machine....

The FBI is now investigating. I suppose they are just investigating for fun, since no laws were broken.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

That's about as stupid as thinking that Nixon had nothing to do with Kent State students being mowed down in their tracks....or believing that the OWS protests are just Liberals....and the insults from Repiglicans against them, are justified. Or compelling testimony from the protestors in the OWS movement didn't see Wall St. Journal Reporters, stirring up trouble for the camera, and Koch Brothers aren't behind any of the irrational police actions against the OWS protestors.

Yep, and Bush didn't lie us into a war.

And Nixon was a man of honor, LMAO!

Sheep!

G.

These righties are truly a joke!