PDA

View Full Version : More threats of moonbat love.

LWW
11-17-2011, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“No more talking. They’ve got guns, we’ve got bottles. They’ve got bricks, we’ve got rocks…in a few days you’re going to see what a Molotov cocktail can do to Macy’s.”</span></div></div>

http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/03quh.jpg

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>&gt;&gt;&gt;CLICK HERE SNOOPY ... THIS LINE OF TEXT IS A LINK&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/11/16/ows-protesters-calling-for-day-of-action-following-loss-of-camp-in-zuccotti-park/)</span>

LWW
11-18-2011, 05:54 AM
And nary a leftist here would denounce calls for mob violence.

Soflasnapper
11-19-2011, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And nary a leftist here would denounce calls for mob violence. </div></div>

As Tip O'Neill said of Newt Gingrich:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You deliberately stood in that well before an empty House, and challenged these people, and challenged their patriotism," O'Neill thundered, "and it is the lowest thing that I've seen in my 32 years in Congress." </div></div>

Gingrich spoke in the then-new C-SPAN-provided (and televised) 5 minute commentary times, which went on during off-hours of the House not in session. One such night Newt made horrible charges against Democrats, and asserted that not a single one would dare come forward to dispute his charges. But there weren't any in attendance, making his apparently powerful charge a complete cheap shot. O'Neill was enraged and demanded and got the C-SPAN camera to pan across the entirely empty House chamber to show the country Newt's perfidy, and later admonished him with the quote above.

Same thing with you in this lie.

Because people haven't seen your post, and some deliberately avoid reading your posts, you use an absence of comment to claim nobody on the left would denounce calls for mob violence?

False, and knowingly so, IMO. I denounce anything but peaceful protest or peaceful civil disobedience. The latter often involves getting arrested, but without resistance.

As the linked article says is the same position of the leadership:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The official movement is calling for only non-violent action during its marches and rallies on Thursday.</div></div>

So you have one likely crazed or hired person stating something that the crowd around him isn't repeating? You have a low bar of gullibility. By your theory, any movement could be discredited by simply hiring one angered-up person to spew violent rhetoric?

Qtec
11-19-2011, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By your theory, any movement could be discredited by simply hiring one angered-up person to spew violent rhetoric? </div></div>

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgec9WX21ik)

TP thug.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

LWW
11-20-2011, 03:44 AM
And after much wailing and gnashing of teeth to announce excuses and deflections ... nary a leftist here has denounced the OWS call for violence.

Qtec
11-20-2011, 04:31 AM
What call for violence?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The official movement is calling for only <span style='font-size: 20pt'>non-violent action during its marches and rallies on Thursday. </span></div></div>

That's from your link moonbat.

Q

LWW
11-20-2011, 06:31 AM
You just can't denounce it can you ... did you even read the quote, or would that force you to gouge out your own eyes?

Or, as I suspect, you actually support mob violence to bring about your beloved thug state rule ... but you lack the stones to actually participate?

On Krystillnacht many destroyed the businesses of the 1% Jews ... many more watched from their homes and smiled. Only a few dared to stand up for what was right.

Soflasnapper
11-20-2011, 09:06 AM
I denounced the only call I heard from your link, that one guy, who at first was being shout-echoed, and then nobody shout-echoed those calls for violence.

When or if the OWS makes that call, I'll denounce them for it as well. To date, your claim is a massive fail on that count.

hondo
11-20-2011, 11:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And nary a leftist here would denounce calls for mob violence. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You deliberately stood in that well before an empty House, and challenged these people, and challenged their patriotism," O'Neill thundered, "and it is the lowest thing that I've seen in my 32 years in Congress." </div></div>

Excellent response.
I don't open his links or yugos. (viruses)
Gingrich spoke in the then-new C-SPAN-provided (and televised) 5 minute commentary times, which went on during off-hours of the House not in session. One such night Newt made horrible charges against Democrats, and asserted that not a single one would dare come forward to dispute his charges. But there weren't any in attendance, making his apparently powerful charge a complete cheap shot. O'Neill was enraged and demanded and got the C-SPAN camera to pan across the entirely empty House chamber to show the country Newt's perfidy, and later admonished him with the quote above.

Because people haven't seen your post, and some deliberately avoid reading your posts, you use an absence of comment to claim nobody on the left would denounce calls for mob violence?

False, and knowingly so, IMO. I denounce anything but peaceful protest or peaceful civil disobedience. The latter often involves getting arrested, but without resistance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The official movement is calling for only non-violent action during its marches and rallies on Thursday.</div></div>

So you have one likely crazed or hired person stating something that the crowd around him isn't repeating? You have a low bar of gullibility. By your theory, any movement could be discredited by simply hiring one angered-up person to spew violent rhetoric?

</div></div>

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 12:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And nary a leftist here would denounce calls for mob violence. </div></div>

Excellent response.
I don't open his links or yugos. (viruses)

</div></div> </div></div>Why are you a serial liar hondo?Your soul cries out for healing.You cannot undo being a bad teacher.You must live with the problems that you caused people.Pray hondo,pray that your soul will be healed.

LWW
11-21-2011, 03:39 AM
Pray for him JohnnyD.

This is a man almost tossed from a David Allan Coe concert. Perhaps he was upset that Coe has toned down his rhetoric about hating GDN's so much?