PDA

View Full Version : The regime's business plan.

LWW
11-17-2011, 07:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish to go into partnership with you.

I will provide no capital or funding.

You will put up all of the capital.

You will provide all of the labor.

I will tell you what you can sell, make, how to build, who you can hire and fire and how you conduct business.

Each year you will give me one half of your profit.

You must pay me twelve percent of what you pay your employees (for administration and rule making).

Next year you must provide health insurance for your employees.

If you decide to sell, you must pay me 20% of the value received over your original investment.

Please sign here.

__________________________________________________ __

Sincerely,

The Government

(We are confused why there is no economic growth in the United States. We suspect the public has become lazy.) </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>&gt;&gt;&gt;LEAPING LIZARDS! THIS IS ANOTHER LINK FOR SNOOPY!&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/let-s-start-a-business-t8048.html)</span>

cushioncrawler
11-17-2011, 08:11 AM
I partnerski viss uski.

Meski providen nyet kapital. U puttenup zee kapital. Goodski.

U providen zee slaveski.

Me tell u slave to sell, make, slave to build, slave to hire and fire and slave to bizness.

U gifts me vun half ov profit.

U gifts me 12 percent ov nussing -- ie 12% of vott u pay u slaves (for not administration and not rule making).

Next year u providen health insurance for u slaves. Deadski slaves no qualify. Dying slaves no qualify. Healthy slaves qualify. Goodski.

Ifts u sellen slaves, u pay meski 20%.

Pleez to sign hereski.

Soflasnapper
11-19-2011, 07:59 PM
How does the government take 50% of the profit, when the statutory top corporate rate is 35% (and is that same 35% for companies organized as partnerships, LLCs or Sub-Chapter S companies)?

What is the reason it's claimed that companies must send the government 12% of the pay they provide their employees, when the FICA payroll tax employer match is 7.65%, with 6.2% of that tax disappearing to 0% for anything above roughly $100k a year salary?

Linking to drunks spouting nonsense off the top of their addled heads is not especially compelling evidence of merit to a claim, btw. Of course, it requires some judgment to tell when such badly falsified claims are made, so we don't expect a perfect record from you on this score.

LWW
11-20-2011, 03:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does the government take 50% of the profit, when the statutory top corporate rate is 35% </div></div>

Because the corporation is taxed ... and the shareholder is taxed again.

LWW
11-20-2011, 03:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the reason it's claimed that companies must send the government 12% of the pay they provide their employees, when the FICA payroll tax employer match is 7.65%, with 6.2% of that tax disappearing to 0% for anything above roughly $100k a year salary?</div></div>

Correct, as the amount far exceeds 12%.

You slavishly neglect that the employer is required to collect and forward the employee's taxes also.