PDA

View Full Version : Millionaires Storm Cap.Hill Demand Tax Hike4Selves

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 08:48 AM
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>One of the millionaires suggested that if Norquist wanted low taxes and less government, "Renounce your American citizenship and move to Somalia where they don't collect any tax."</span>

In the silence left by the private efforts of the "supercommittee" to find $1.2 trillion or more in deficit cuts by Thanksgiving, free advice flowed in public.

And not just any advice: pie-in-the-sky suggestions from those not connected to the talks, mostly to reopen debates that have led nowhere. The millionaires want the panel to raise taxes on people who earn more than $1 million, even though most Republicans are committed against the idea. And 150 House member and senators urged a much bigger debt-and-deficit deal, even as a small-scope agreement is proving elusive.

While they were at it, the lawmakers insisted that bipartisanship was not, in fact, dead.

This group of House members and senators shared a stage and some jokes and signed a letter urging the supercommittee of Republicans and Democrats to find the required $1.2 trillion in cuts plus about $2.8 trillion more. They all want the panel to avoid triggering automatic cuts as a penalty for failing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/17/millionaires-on-capitol-hill_n_1099064.html

sack316
11-17-2011, 09:11 AM
I've seen/heard a few things such as that. Admirable of those who are well off financially to be willing to pay a higher share.

Of course, they CAN if they so choose...

http://www.fms.treas.gov/faq/moretopics_gifts.html

I'm curious how many actually do go ahead and do so themselves...

Sack

eg8r
11-17-2011, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the millionaires suggested that if Norquist wanted low taxes and less government, "Renounce your American citizenship and move to Somalia where they don't collect any tax."
</div></div>Ahhh, the good ole, if you don't like it move. What happened to all those lefties that threatened and then chickened out? Anyways, if this person had any ounce of gumption he would have provided last years tax returns to show he did not take advantage of one single line in the tax code. He could then try the "do as I do" act but until then he is nothing but a hypocrite. Buffet is the poster child of this hypocrisy. He declares the uber rich should pay more taxes, yet he continues to take advantage of every deduction legal in the tax code.

Even gayle takes advantage of the tax code each year when doing her taxes. It makes sense and we all understand why they do it. What is so confusing is why they attack others for doing the same exact thing.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 10:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've seen/heard a few things such as that. Admirable of those who are well off financially to be willing to pay a higher share.

Of course, they CAN if they so choose...

http://www.fms.treas.gov/faq/moretopics_gifts.html

I'm curious how many actually do go ahead and do so themselves...

Sack </div></div>

We need to return to the Clinton era tax structure, Period, IMO.

We have already seen that years of cutting taxes for the well to do, while additionally hadning out subsidies to corporations who outsource out jobs, and giving huge subsidies to corporations who are making record breaking profits, has achieved nothing for our country in terms of job creation, and contributed greatly to our deficit.

The very idea, that an entire party would sign an agreement with an individual, Norquist, who is an unelected civilian, and hold back progress on addressing the deficit, taking tax hikes off the table, when over 70% of Americans, WE THE PEOPLE, want taxes raised on the wealthiest among us, is proof of their irresponsibility...as Reagan's former Budget Director, David Stockman himself, has stated.

One our our main economic problems is that we have a Middle Class, which has lost their buyng power. As I have said many times. No country can thrive with a dying Middle Class. We have to have consumers, as even China, is realizing.

This RW absurdity of redistributing wealth to the top wealthies among us, is the crux of our economic problems.

Corporate taxes, as well, should be determined according to how man AMERICAN jobs they create, and they should be taxed higher taxes, for outsourcing jobs, much, much higher taxes.

If they want to be Global Movers and shakers, fine, let them move to another country, and give up their citizenship.

G.

eg8r
11-17-2011, 10:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need to return to the Clinton era tax structure, Period, IMO.
</div></div>You mean way back when, when the rich kept getting richer and the gap between rich and poor was increasing?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they want to be Global Movers and shakers, fine, let them move to another country, and give up their citizenship.
</div></div>So you are speaking for all Americans stating that we don't think an American is allowed to be a global mover and shaker? You have a lot of hot air but not nearly enough to speak for all Americans.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 12:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the millionaires suggested that if Norquist wanted low taxes and less government, "Renounce your American citizenship and move to Somalia where they don't collect any tax."
</div></div>Ahhh, the good ole, if you don't like it move. What happened to all those lefties that threatened and then chickened out? Anyways, if this person had any ounce of gumption he would have provided last years tax returns to show he did not take advantage of one single line in the tax code.

<span style="color: #990000">You mean like your own hypocrisy, calling people murderers for believing in a woman's right to control her own body, and make her own choices in life, while you are aborting fertilized fetuses yourself?

Refusing to answer questions that go against your Repiglican Party's policies, about whether or not you are on board with them and fine with allowing your own wife to die, rather than abort a fetus, to save her life, your own children's mother, while you yap on here calling Democratics, and women who choose abortion, murderers, and their supporters murderers, for defending women's rights? </span>

He could then try the "do as I do" act but until then he is nothing but a hypocrite.

<span style="color: #990000"> Just like YOU. </span>

Buffet is the poster child of this hypocrisy. He declares the uber rich should pay more taxes, yet he continues to take advantage of every deduction legal in the tax code.

<span style="color: #990000"> Like you, yapping about making a fetus more important than a living woman's life, while aborting fertilized fetuses for years, yourself! </span>

Even gayle takes advantage of the tax code each year when doing her taxes.

<span style="color: #990000"> You've seen my tax returns? LIAR! </span>

It makes sense and we all understand why they do it. What is so confusing is why they attack others for doing the same exact thing.

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"> Just like you do! And how about all that whining about spending, while your own salary comes from Government spending.

Hypocrite! </span>

eg8r
11-17-2011, 12:34 PM
LOL, still not getting any?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, still not getting any?

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">Typical Repiglican RW filth. Too bad you were raised to be disrespectful of your elders.

I'm sure your "Men's Group" and your kids, wife and parents, would be proud of your filth, you fetus killing hypocrite. </span>

cushioncrawler
11-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Tax duznt work. Millionaires and CEOs and Corporations only pay az much tax az they want to.
It iz foolish to think that doubling the tax rate will help much.

1 of 1 iz a tax that would work.
1% of 1% of every financial transaction. Or at least bank and finance.
mac.

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 04:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tax duznt work. Millionaires and CEOs and Corporations only pay az much tax az they want to.
It iz foolish to think that doubling the tax rate will help much.

1 of 1 iz a tax that would work.
1% of 1% of every financial transaction. Or at least bank and finance.
mac.
</div></div>

Mac,
There are many ways in which they steal.

Last time I checked it was estimated there is twelve trillion taxable dollars, hidden in the Caribbean....and that's a huge amount of money!

A big part of the problem is that the taxes are set up to provide opportinities for the rich to cheat...and they surely do, and the wealthier they are, the greater the opportunities provided for them.....

Add to that all of the subsidies, like Backmann's half a million in farm subsidies, she has scruffed up on, while whining about government spending, and big oil and big pharma, makig record breaking profits, while they gouge the poor and the middle class for much needed drugs and energy, and still getting the tax dollars from the rest of us, in the form of subsidies....lol...it's all a scam, the rich, protect the rich, and the Middle Class loses, over and over, more and more, as time goes by.

G.

cushioncrawler
11-17-2011, 05:51 PM
I ozz many years ago the CEO of a tax-watchdog organization gav an address to our club. Hiz first sentance woz....

"No one here needed to pay even one dollar in income tax last year".

And this woz for ordinary wage earners. Nuffsayd.
mac.

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 06:12 PM
LOL, Not nearly enough said, friend....

There is lots more to be said, when it comes to this country and the "slanted to favor the wealthy" tax structure, corporate subsidies, costly loopholes, many of them providing opportunities to pollute the environment, and including the damages caused to the country, by a system that puts those who are supposed to represent all of us, up for sale on the marketplace.....to be bought by the wealthy top one percent....through the work of corrupt lobbyists, manny who move back and forth between government, like Gingrich, and others, lobbying for greedy corporate pigs, so protect their assault on America, Democracy, and the common good.

The consequences amount to fascism.

Anytime the higher good is sacrificed for the Institution, innocent people pay dearly...just look at Penn State.

G.

eg8r
11-17-2011, 06:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Typical Repiglican RW filth. Too bad you were raised to be disrespectful of your elders.
</div></div>I was raised to understand people are not given respect it is to be earned. You have done enough to earn the respect you think you deserve.

So, do you think if you put on a muzzle your hubby might give you some?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-17-2011, 06:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Typical Repiglican RW filth. Too bad you were raised to be disrespectful of your elders.
</div></div>I was raised to understand people are not given respect it is to be earned. You have done enough to earn the respect you think you deserve.

So, do you think if you put on a muzzle your hubby might give you some?

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">Again, you prove you have had no breeding, and additionally, you prove yet again, that you are so immature, that you must resort to filth, and insults. Grow Up! </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have done enough to earn the respect you think you deserve.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">Thank you,.... then show it.</span>

eg8r
11-17-2011, 08:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you,.... then show it.
</div></div>I am. This is the respect you deserve. If you think you deserve more then you should do a better job trying to earn it.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
11-17-2011, 10:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......One our our main economic problems is that we have a Middle Class, which has lost their buyng power. As I have said many times. No country can thrive with a dying Middle Class. We have to have consumers, as even China, is realizing......</div></div>Gayle -- Not exaktly.
If slavery woz thriving in the usofa, what % of peeple shood be slaves? -- ie what iz the best % mix for non-slaves and slaves?

I think the answer iz that there iz no real answer.

For instance if there woz just one or two familys that were nonslaves, ie say 8 peeple, and if everyone else woz a slave, then the nonslaves would be best off than with any other mix -- ie best if slaves = 99.99999%.

On the other hand u kood make the arguement that the more nonslaves then the bigger the overall happyness.
The diminishing returns graff here might lead to an answer that sayd the bigger overall happyness sat at around say 1 nonslave for every 10 slaves -- ie every nonslave family of say 4 peeple would hav 40 slaves (on average) to help around the house and farm and faktory.

Here the happyness of the slaves iz taken to be of zero importance -- apart from a minimum level of happyness etc to ensure good strong healthy helpfull slaves that maximize produktion and minimize their burden on the system.

And, u dont needtahav slaves az consumers. In fakt the nonslaves would be better off if slaves didnt consume anything, except for essentials. Better that nonslaves be the only ones that consume luxury goods -- and the only ones to stroll around countryclubs, where slaves mow grass caddy and serv drinks.

There might be a middle-class, but this would be non-slave, and it wouldnt be big -- ie it would be say a part of that 1 in 10.

So the answer iz different things to different peeple.

Would CEO's hav any major concerns with the happyness of the ordinary worker -- i doubt it.
Would the GOP hav any major concerns -- i doubt it.
Thusly u kan simply adopt my slave analogy -- and krunch the numbers.

No need for a big middle-class at all.
mac.

Qtec
11-18-2011, 01:54 AM
What you seem to ignore is there comes a point when the slaves rise up and the focus of their discontent are the non-slaves. This is very bad for the non-slaves. French revolution? Ever heard of it?
When it gets to this stage, the slaves realise that the only way to change the system is to change who has the power. ie the non-slaves.

Q

Gayle in MD
11-18-2011, 05:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you seem to ignore is there comes a point when the slaves rise up and the focus of their discontent are the non-slaves. This is very bad for the non-slaves. French revolution? Ever heard of it?
When it gets to this stage, the slaves realise that the only way to change the system is to change who has the power. ie the non-slaves.

Q </div></div>

THANK YOU!

G.

Gayle in MD
11-18-2011, 05:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you,.... then show it.
</div></div>I am. This is the respect you deserve. If you think you deserve more then you should do a better job trying to earn it.

eg8r </div></div>

Twisting again. That isn't what you wrote....take a reading and writing course.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have done enough to earn the respect you think you deserve.

</div></div>

cushioncrawler
11-18-2011, 05:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you seem to ignore is there comes a point when the slaves rise up and the focus of their discontent are the non-slaves. This is very bad for the non-slaves. French revolution? Ever heard of it? When it gets to this stage, the slaves realise that the only way to change the system is to change who has the power. ie the non-slaves. Q</div></div>Not exaktly.
I mentioned 1 in 10.
Would slaves rize up if it were 1 in 100 -- ie if the 1 in 100 had most of the money and most of the power.
And if slaves did rize up -- would they win, or would they looz.

We will havta wait and see wont we.
I say the slaves will looz.
mac.

LWW
11-18-2011, 05:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you seem to ignore is there comes a point when the slaves rise up and the focus of their discontent are the non-slaves. This is very bad for the non-slaves. French revolution? Ever heard of it?

Q </div></div>

Good analogy ... another example of the moonbat crazy left using the mob to create a mass murder thugocracy.

Gayle in MD
11-18-2011, 06:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you seem to ignore is there comes a point when the slaves rise up and the focus of their discontent are the non-slaves. This is very bad for the non-slaves. French revolution? Ever heard of it? When it gets to this stage, the slaves realise that the only way to change the system is to change who has the power. ie the non-slaves. Q</div></div>Not exaktly.
I mentioned 1 in 10.
Would slaves rize up if it were 1 in 100 -- ie if the 1 in 100 had most of the money and most of the power.
And if slaves did rize up -- would they win, or would they looz.

We will havta wait and see wont we.
I say the slaves will looz.
mac. </div></div>

Mac,
I don't know why you are using slaves as your comparison.

Q. is using the French Revolution.

Don't you think that is the better comparison?

Repiglican policies have weakened the Middle Class buying power.

They have subsidized the corporations who are bilking us, gouging us, at the pharmacy, at the gas pumps, insurance fraud, Wall St. Fraud, they protect all of that, and take our tax dollars and give them to the wealthy top, who are robbing all of us, making us ill, with their pollution, AND outsourcing our jobs.

Then they follow up by destroying the jobs of public employees, and destroying their rights to have a voice in being able to negotiate for clean, safe working environments, and decent
retirement and health care.

It's clear to me they have obstructed a speedier recovery with their policies, designed to destroy the Obama Administration, for political gain.

They have been running the show in this country for most of the last twenty years.

The first legislation to reign in Wall St. corruption, and the corruption that led to the housing bubble, and fraud, came from Democratics, Repiglicans tried to block it.

While it's clear they are tring to force the American work force, industry, public employees, Middle Class workers, into the low income slave like labor they prefer in other countries, where they hahve outsourced our jobs, the income inequality has already had a negative impact on the economy, here, as we need consumers to buy AMERICAN products, manufactured here, to put some economic thrust into our economy.

Clearly, Repiglicans have blocked every investment opportunity to create jobs, here in our country, and protected the oursourcers.

Bush left income inequality equal to that prior to and during the Great Depression.

Trickle Down Friedman economic, have failed, over and over again.

Reagan's Trickle Down, was called Voodoo economics, even by the Repiglican president who followed him. He grew the government, raised our deficits, and threw the country into a recession.

Let's just try to address what facts we are seeing at the present. Repiglicans have blocked job creation, thrown more out of work, lied about their own responsibility in ignoring the fraud on Wall St., and blocked investments which the most respected economists in our country have stated are essential if America is to return to our former economic place in the world, and provide an opportunity for all of our citizens to have a shot at getting to the bottom rung of the economic ladder, and work their way up.

These are clearly fascist policies, enforced by the Radical RW Repiglican Supreme Court's recent decision declaring a corporations, is a person. They have ushered more money and corruption into our elections, and weakened the voices of the voters.

Across this country there are Repiglican efforts to disenfranchise the voters who vote Democratic.

They have thrown as many people out of work as they could.

Lets discuss the fact that roughly 70% Americans, want taxes raised for the Millionaires and Billionaires who have gained money and power through the Repiglican policies of inequality in our tax structure, subsidies, loopholes, and in their protectionism of deregulotry policies, Repiglican policies, which obviously, have redirected the greater proportion of wealth, to the top, and robbed jobs and opportunities for the rest.

We now hve a political Oligarchy in this country.

We must end it, and to do so, we must get rid of as many Repiglicans as we can. We must fight this activist Supreme Court. We must fight against the political redistricting that Repiglicans are known for, and edn the loopholes and subsidies, and tax breaks, which account for far more revenue losses than all of our social insurance programs, put together, and when we ad in the Military Industrial Complex, and their wasts, corruption, and privitizing, corporate war profiteering, is there any wonder why education has suffered, oversight is almost defunct, and Lobbyists like Gingrich, who have been on the government dole their whole life, are still out there lying their way out of their decades old profiteering off the government, accusing others of doing exactly what he has done for decades, and getting away with it with the ignorant radical right?

Corruption and greed at the top economic levels, pr0omoted mostly by the right, and their deregulatory policies and illegal wars for oil profits, destroyed the American dream.

Gingrich: If you quote my words, it's a lie????

Who are the stupid people who believe this sort of bull***! The Tea Party schmucks from the flyover states, the bible thumping RW of the Repiglican party of LIARS! Serial hypocracy. Arrogance and ego, when a POS like Newt, who left government and did everything that he railed about throughout his tenure, to line his own pockets, and now he is out there running for president????

PAHLEEEZE!

Serial hypocracy, ignored by the RW idiots who vote agasint their own best interests. This is a clown show!

G.

LWW
11-18-2011, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last time I checked it was estimated there is twelve trillion taxable dollars, hidden in the Caribbean....and that's a huge amount of money!
G. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NOW you should provide a link moron</span>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q </div></div>

Even if the number was correct ... which it isn't ... why is it there?

Answer that you shall find enlightenment.

cushioncrawler
11-18-2011, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......Mac, I don't know why you are using slaves as your comparison.........G.</div></div>Gayle -- I am thinking that in the oldendays slaves were smart peeple and their masters were smart peeple.
But what do we hav today.

Today the slaves dont even know that they are slaves.
Today the slaves hav the chance for freedom but they vote for their masters.
They vote for their masters koz of the slaves Godma, and koz of the slaves NRA, and koz the slaves are made to beleev that they are better off than other slaves in other kuntrys.

What the slaves in the usofa fear most iz that they will bekum worse off than slaves in other kuntrys.
What the slaves in the usofa love most iz the constitution that givs them the right to not be slaves.

The oldendays masters would not beleev their eyes.
mac.

cushioncrawler
11-18-2011, 01:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you seem to ignore is there comes a point when the slaves rise up and the focus of their discontent are the non-slaves. This is very bad for the non-slaves. French revolution? Ever heard of it? When it gets to this stage, the slaves realise that the only way to change the system is to change who has the power. ie the non-slaves. Q.</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mac,I don't know why you are using slaves as your comparison.
Don't you think that is the better comparison? G.</div></div>If the usofa goze the same way az the French, then the usofa kan expekt......

1. The Terror.
2. A guillotene in Times Square.
3. A diktator that beleevs he iz a God.
4. A 2nd uprizing where the army depozes the God and installs a Ceasar.

The French helped the usofa at birth -- while England woz abolishing slavery.
The French helped the south at death -- while the north woz abolishing slavery.

At the time of the French Revolution, French peasants were the most well-off peasants in the world. Go figure.
mac.

cushioncrawler
11-18-2011, 02:09 PM
Bastille Day.

Bastille Day iz the gloryus French day when French peasants remember the gloryus morning when French peasants over-ran the Bastille koz French peasants had spread a rumour that lots of foremost French peasants were being unjustly jailed and tortured in the Bastille by the King and when they remember the gloryus afternoon when the French peasants found that there werent any foremost French peasants in the Bastille and that there were no dark damp dungeons in the Bastille that might hav contained the foremost French peasants and that there were no intruments of torture in the Bastille that might hav tortured the foremost French peasants and in fakt there were hardly any even ordinary French peasants in the Bastille at all except for a small number of smalltime criminals and the French peasants remember the same gloryus afternoon when the French peasants killed the Bastille Governor even tho he had surrendered to the gloryus French peasants after the gloryus French peasants had agreed not to kill the Governor.
mac.

Qtec
11-18-2011, 09:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Today the slaves dont even know that they are slaves. </div></div>

I think the OWS protests may dispute that notion.

Q

Gayle in MD
11-20-2011, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you seem to ignore is there comes a point when the slaves rise up and the focus of their discontent are the non-slaves. This is very bad for the non-slaves. French revolution? Ever heard of it? When it gets to this stage, the slaves realise that the only way to change the system is to change who has the power. ie the non-slaves. Q.</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mac,I don't know why you are using slaves as your comparison.
Don't you think that is the better comparison? G.</div></div>If the usofa goze the same way az the French, then the usofa kan expekt......

1. The Terror.
2. A guillotene in Times Square.
3. A diktator that beleevs he iz a God.
4. A 2nd uprizing where the army depozes the God and installs a Ceasar.

The French helped the usofa at birth -- while England woz abolishing slavery.
The French helped the south at death -- while the north woz abolishing slavery.

At the time of the French Revolution, French peasants were the most well-off peasants in the world. Go figure.
mac. </div></div>

Well Mac, it won't go the way of the French Revolution, but the sentiment behind OWS, for example, is a demonstration of how the average hard working American is fed up with RW Friedman economics....

Middle Class Americaa, is awakening to the fascist system where the thieves go free, as long as they are wealthy enough, while the rest of us pick up the bill, for their Grand Theft.

Repiglicans always protect the wealthy CROOKS, and their Flyover supporters, fail to see through them, because they are so good with their BS "GOD, guns and Gays..." rhetoric.

They instigated anger from their supporters, and now you're seeing the anger from those who paid most of the costs for Repiglican corruption.

Repiglican senators, congressmen and governors, out there bashing Obama for the stimulus money that they couldn't get their hands on fast enough.

They are the party of hypocristy, and the country has begun to wake up to their fraud.

When you see one party working vigoriously to disenfranchise voters for political gain, that says it all. Anti-Americanism comes from the right.

This is The Shock Doctrine unfolding in America, and the ground work was laid over forty plus years of RW fascist economic policies that attack human rights, the democratic prinsiples of one man, one vote, the rights of American workers to unionize and negotiate, and the inappripriate growth of religion, mixed with politics, in a country that was founded on The Separation of Church and State.

"When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag, waving the cross."

We've seen it over and over again, through history.....

G.

cushioncrawler
11-20-2011, 07:10 AM
But the GOP duznt kontrol Washington by virtue of CEO votes. In the end it iz votes that count.
Will the GOP get lots of votes next elections?? Will it matter????

In a way it wont matter much -- it will determine whether the usofa gets poizon or a wheelchair. Either way (nearly) all looz.

The usofa might get fairer tax -- but no jobs.
The usofa might get fairer wages -- but no jobs.

No education -- no health.
Lots of pollution -- lots of global warming.
mac.