PDA

View Full Version : How long until III ...

LWW
11-19-2011, 05:02 PM
How long until Charlotte posts another <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 11pt'>B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH .... B-B-B-BUT R-R-R-RAYYYY - G-G-G-GUUUUNNNN .... B-B-B-BUT R-R-R-ROVE!!!!</span></span> thread?

Soflasnapper
11-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Important and serious question there, of course, but more pertinently, how long before you ditch your stupid signature cartoon?

Inquiring minds want to know!!

wolfdancer
11-19-2011, 07:14 PM
Gayle needs both her strength and a positive frame of mind to deal with some health issues. Replying to the baiting posts of the leader of the "axis of evil" here...would thus be counter-productive. If he really needs a target for one of his imagined,self delusive,... sick, er, sic "legendary beat-downs";..might I suggest that he consider....you? The final score I believe would be similiar to the ancient Rome contests :
Lions 1...Christians 0

LWW
11-20-2011, 03:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Important and serious question there, of course, but more pertinently, how long before you ditch your stupid signature cartoon?

Inquiring minds want to know!! </div></div>

Why are you calling hondo stupid?

LWW
11-20-2011, 03:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Gayle needs both her strength and a positive frame of mind to deal with some health issues. </div></div>

Yes, and I pray for her speedy recovery. I would wish illness and suffering upon nobody.

As to be aware of her condition ... we are all aware of it since you betrayed her trust.

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 12:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Important and serious question there, of course, but more pertinently, how long before you ditch your stupid signature cartoon?

Inquiring minds want to know!! </div></div>

Why are you calling hondo stupid? </div></div>
WoW they hate hondo!That should come as no surprise as they finally realize that he is a serial liar.

LWW
11-21-2011, 03:55 AM
Perhaps the truth is sinking in.