PDA

View Full Version : Take a seat, please

wolfdancer
11-20-2011, 01:05 AM
*** (http://www.theinspiration.com/2011/09/carlsberg-stunt-in-cinema/)

LWW
11-20-2011, 03:52 AM
So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why?

hondo
11-20-2011, 11:57 AM
Reminds me of a David Allan Coe concert I went to once.
I got loaded and Coe and I mouthed off to each other.
About 1500 bikers got pissed. I apologised quickly to Coe.

Best concert I ever saw. 2 and a half hours of hard drivin Outlaw, classic country, and country rock.

hondo
11-20-2011, 12:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO! This from the guy who was terrified to come to a pool room in Clarksburg that he claimed he had been in before. ( a lie)
"Ooh, I'm scared! Those hillbillies are going to bugger me for badmouthing Hondo's state!"

ugotda7
11-20-2011, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO! This from the guy who was terrified to come to a pool room in Clarksburg that he claimed he had been in before. ( a lie)
"Ooh, I'm scared! Those hillbillies are going to bugger me for badmouthing Hondo's state!" </div></div>

Your twisted version of reality might have something with you in true wimp style as someone who can't stand on your own previously threatening him and others with some good old boys from WV. And you probably would bugger him......after all, he'd probably be a step up from the women what WV has to offer.

hondo
11-20-2011, 02:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

"Ooh, I'm scared! Those hillbillies are going to bugger me for badmouthing Hondo's state!" </div></div>

LMAO! Your buddy yugo thinks I would bugger you.
He must believe that joke I told about you always dropping the soap in prison. I admit that didn't happen. I was teasing.
I'm starting to believe Sev is right. Where else can you find this kind of humor?
dubbie, you might want to PM yugo. I think he's got the wrong idea about you.
Perhaps if you wouldn't imagine homo-erotica in every post we make to you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
11-20-2011, 03:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

Your twisted version of reality might have something with you in true wimp style as someone who can't stand on your own previously threatening him and others with some good old boys from WV. And you probably would bugger him......after all, he'd probably be a step up from the women what WV has to offer. </div></div>

Yep ... he offered to meet "ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME!" and then declined to meet at the sidewalk in front of his house, redefining "ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME!" to mean a redneck bar where they argue over who hates, in his own words, GDN's the most.

I did get some spy photos though from their local redneck olympics tryout tournament:

http://myredneckworld.com/image4.jpg

hondo
11-20-2011, 05:48 PM
The Mid-Town Lounge?
Your friend Sam whom you lied about meeting?
That's okay. Nobody believes you. Not even your so-called friends.
yugo plays along because it fits his agenda.
It must get awfully lonely for you on this forum.
You've still got AZ, the custom car forum, and your blow-up doll, mre lww, to play with.
Why do you stay here and take the beatdown that you do?

ugotda7
11-20-2011, 07:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

LMAO! Your buddy yugo thinks I would bugger you.
He must believe that joke I told about you always dropping the soap in prison. I admit that didn't happen. I was teasing.
I'm starting to believe Sev is right. Where else can you find this kind of humor?
dubbie, you might want to PM yugo. I think he's got the wrong idea about you.
Perhaps if you wouldn't imagine homo-erotica in every post we make to you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

You've had a hard life haven't you.

http://lolzombie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/granvillehouse.blogspot.jpeg

hondo
11-20-2011, 10:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

Your twisted version of reality might have something with you in true wimp style as someone who can't stand on your own previously threatening him and others with some good old boys from WV. And you probably would bugger him......after all, he'd probably be a step up from the women what WV has to offer. </div></div>

Yep ... he offered to meet "ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME!" and then declined to meet at the sidewalk in front of his house, redefining "ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME!" to mean a redneck bar where they argue over who hates, in his own words, GDN's the most.

I did get some spy photos though from their local redneck olympics tryout tournament:

</div></div>

Here was my original response to his bullshit on AZ some years ago;

Apparently he took any time, any place to mean my family's home.
He appears to be a seriously disturbed individual and he's not getting anywhere near my family.
I offered a place. He was scared.
I said give me his address and he gave me directions to Dayton.
Apparently population one???
Now he's saying I challenged him to an i.q. test.
I remember those posts but it certainly wasn't me.
I made fun of it at the time.
His wife sends me a bunch of PMs calling me a little man and when I responded that I was hardly little, she gets on here and starts screaming I'm a pervert.
My wife sends her a nice post and she doesn't respond, making sure
I know she has me on ignore.

I've come to the conclusion these are two mentally disturbed individuals
who should be avoided.

If he wants his arse kicked that bad he can arrange someplace other than my family's house and I'll be happy to kick his butt for him but, trust me, that will never happen.

Thanks for asking.

There you have it. Let the twisting begin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

JohnnyD
11-20-2011, 11:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reminds me of a David Allan Coe concert I went to once.

Best concert I ever saw. 2 and a half hours of hard drivin Outlaw, classic country, and country rock. </div></div>
A school teacher that admits drug use!This is a shocking revelation.I pray that you did not do any harm to children while teaching and using drugs.
What kind of a person are you to brag about teaching and drug use?
I pray your filthy soul will be healed.
God loves you.
Please seek help for your addictions.

JohnnyD
11-21-2011, 12:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

</div></div>

Here was my original response to his bullshit on AZ some years ago;

Apparently he took any time, any place to mean my family's home.
He appears to be a seriously disturbed individual and he's not getting anywhere near my family.
I offered a place. He was scared.
I said give me his address and he gave me directions to Dayton.
Apparently population one???
Now he's saying I challenged him to an i.q. test.
I remember those posts but it certainly wasn't me.
I made fun of it at the time.
His wife sends me a bunch of PMs calling me a little man and when I responded that I was hardly little, she gets on here and starts screaming I'm a pervert.
My wife sends her a nice post and she doesn't respond, making sure
I know she has me on ignore.

I've come to the conclusion these are two mentally disturbed individuals
who should be avoided.

If he wants his arse kicked that bad he can arrange someplace other than my family's house and I'll be happy to kick his butt for him but, trust me, that will never happen.

Thanks for asking.

There you have it. Let the twisting begin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>
Everyone can see you are lying again hondo.Why do you lie so much?
Why do you bring up getting loaded don't you have any pride in yourself.A school teacher talking about getting loaded!Shame on you.The Lord is watching you hondo and he is not happy with you.
Join our prayer group and be saved.

LWW
11-21-2011, 03:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reminds me of a David Allan Coe concert I went to once.

Best concert I ever saw. 2 and a half hours of hard drivin Outlaw, classic country, and country rock. </div></div>
A school teacher that admits drug use!This is a shocking revelation.I pray that you did not do any harm to children while teaching and using drugs.
What kind of a person are you to brag about teaching and drug use?
I pray your filthy soul will be healed.
God loves you.
Please seek help for your addictions.
</div></div>

Notice that in is recent whinings he backs up exactly what I said ... his definition of "ANY PLACE AT ANY TIME!" was a redneck bar in the middle of Kornfield Kounty where they brag about who hates GDN's the most.

LWW
11-21-2011, 03:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone can see you are lying again hondo.Why do you lie so much?
Why do you bring up getting loaded don't you have any pride in yourself.A school teacher talking about getting loaded!Shame on you.The Lord is watching you hondo and he is not happy with you.
Join our prayer group and be saved.</div></div>

Notice who he spends his money to see as entertainment?

David Allan Coe!

A man sent to prison for auto theft and again for armed robbery.

A man who wrote this song:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You niggers listen now
I'm gonna tell you how
To keep from getting tortured when the klan is on the prowl
Stay at home at night
And lock your doors uptight
Don't go outside or else you'll find those crosses a´ burning bright

Now i know you won't believe me
So i'm gonna tell you why
The cajun ku klux klan is gonna get you by and by
I'm warning you that when i'm through you gonna change your tune
This story is 'bout a nigger
His name was Levy Coon

He walked into a cafe
He thought he'd get a bite
He thought that they would serve him since they passed the civil rights
The waitress told him no
And that he'd better go
He said: “no mam, my uncle sam say i don't have to go!”

So he sat there in that cafe
Being stubborn as a mule
No matter what she said he wouldn't get up of that stool
He sat their like a jackass
And i'm gonna demonstrate:
"I came in here to eat and i ain't leaving ‘til i've ate."

The waitress had enough
She said i call your bluff
She said if we can't tread you right we'll have to treat you rough
The phone was in her hands
She gave him one more chance
He wouldn't go and so she called the Cajun Ku Klux Klan

When he saw them Cajuns coming
Levy knew it was to late
His eyes popped out his head and his kinky hair got straight
He said: oh lousy white folks
I didn't mean a thing
Why did i have to listen to that demonstrater king

Now niggers understand
They tided up both his hands
He was at the mercy of the Cajun Ku Klux Klan
I knew just what they do
Levy knew it too
I knew what kind of torture they would put that nigger through

Now the moral of this story
As plain as it can be
Niggers mind your buisness, and let us white folks be
You better heed my warning
And try to understand
Don't you demonstrate around the Cajun Ku Klux Klan</div></div>

RACIST HATE SPEECH (http://www.justsomelyrics.com/1686657/David-Allen-Coe-Cajun-KKK-Lyrics)

hondo
11-21-2011, 06:44 AM
lww has re-incarnated johnny d.

I'm gone!

I'll be back when little dubbie quits pretending to be the so-called Christian hater.

LWW
11-21-2011, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone can see you are lying again hondo.Why do you lie so much?
Join our prayer group and be saved.</div></div>

Notice who he spends his money to see as entertainment?

David Allan Coe!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You niggers listen now
I'm gonna tell you how
Stay at home at night

This story is 'bout a nigger
His name was Levy Coon

He walked into a cafe
The waitress told him no
And that he'd better go

Being stubborn as a mule

The waitress had enough

Levy knew it was to late
I didn't mean a thing

Now niggers understand
He was at the mercy of the Cajun Ku Klux Klan
I knew just what they do
Levy knew it too
I knew what kind of torture they would put that nigger through

As plain as it can be
Niggers mind your buisness, and let us white folks be
And try to understand

RACIST HATE SPEECH (http://www.justsomelyrics.com/1686657/David-Allen-Coe-Cajun-KKK-Lyrics)
</div></div>

Maybe aitch will sing it for us?

eg8r
11-21-2011, 08:24 AM
That is pretty funny. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Soflasnapper
11-22-2011, 04:36 PM
Just wanted to mention how funny I found those toilet seat horseshoes! Very very funny. Think I've heard of that or seen photos to this effect before, but a long time ago. Thanks for reminding me with the great visual.

LWW
11-22-2011, 05:07 PM
You can see a lot of funny shiite in West Virginia.

It's the only place I've seen an interstate ramp intersect with a gravel road.

JohnnyD
12-07-2011, 06:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reminds me of a David Allan Coe concert I went to once.

Best concert I ever saw. 2 and a half hours of hard drivin Outlaw, classic country, and country rock. </div></div> Yet another self admission of getting "loaded" and all this from a school teacher.What a mess and inglorious sinner you are.Pray uou evil sinner that you will be spared.Hoist thy own pitard and let the weeping begin.
Drugs,liquor,adultery all from a school teacher.

LWW
12-07-2011, 06:30 AM
Never forget these lyrics from a man he describes as being a great man, David Allan Coe!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You <span style='font-size: 11pt'>niggers</span> listen now
I'm gonna tell you how
Stay at home at night

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>This story is 'bout a nigger</span>
His name was Levy Coon

He walked into a cafe
The waitress told him no
And that he'd better go

Being stubborn as a mule

The waitress had enough

Levy knew it was to late
I didn't mean a thing

Now <span style='font-size: 11pt'>niggers</span> understand
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>He was at the mercy of the Cajun Ku Klux Klan</span>
I knew just what they do
Levy knew it too
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I knew what kind of torture they would put that nigger through</span>

As plain as it can be
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Niggers mind your buisness, and let us white folks be[/size]
And try to understand

What kind of [size:17pt]siiiick FRRRREAK</span> would honor such a man?

What kind of low class bigots would befriend and defend a man who did?

JohnnyD
12-07-2011, 06:47 AM

Why? </div></div>

"Ooh, I'm scared! Those hillbillies are going to bugger me for badmouthing Hondo's state!" </div></div>WHY did you send me that nasty pm for male sex hondau?WHY? You a teacher always talking about getting loaded.WHY DO YOU LIE?

LWW
12-07-2011, 04:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Ooh, I'm scared! Those hillbillies are going to bugger me for badmouthing Hondo's state!" </div></div>

So you admit that this was your plan?

Did you ever belong to this "KLAN" that Coe sings about?

JohnnyD
12-10-2011, 03:19 AM

Best concert I ever saw. 2 and a half hours of hard drivin Outlaw, classic country, and country rock. </div></div>YOU GOT LOADED ! Now here i thought that you were a teacher.That is terrible.

JohnnyD
12-10-2011, 03:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lww has re-incarnated johnny d.

I'm gone!

I'll be back when little dubbie quits pretending to be the so-called Christian hater. </div></div>This is terrible racist things you are writing.What a racist and bigot you are.You should be banned.AND you were a teacher ! We pray for you sinner of all sinnser you need to clanse your soul.

JohnnyD
12-10-2011, 03:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Mid-Town Lounge?
Your friend Sam whom you lied about meeting?
That's okay. Nobody believes you. Not even your so-called friends.
yugo plays along because it fits his agenda.
It must get awfully lonely for you on this forum.
You've still got AZ, the custom car forum, and your blow-up doll, mre lww, to play with.
Why do you stay here and take the beatdown that you do? </div></div>He has owned you in every debate.You get caught in multiple lies.
WHY DO YOU LIE?
Did you do this as a teacher ?
Liar.

JohnnyD
12-10-2011, 03:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lww has re-incarnated johnny d.

I'm gone!

I'll be back when little dubbie quits pretending to be the so-called Christian hater. </div></div>You need much prayer inglorious one.You are a sinner of epic purportions.All your drug use,adeltery and lies.Pray sinner for mercy on judgement day.What a terrible teacher you must have been.
Our prayer group meets you still are welcome.Pastor say you are evil and to pray for you....Pray for hansdough the sinner.

LWW
12-10-2011, 04:01 AM
Be careful JohnnyD ... he seems to have unspeakable desires against blacks and multi racial folks who get to uppity.

JohnnyD
12-10-2011, 05:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be careful JohnnyD ... he seems to have unspeakable desires against blacks and multi racial folks who get to uppity. </div></div>He has tied to put me in my place since i am black he is just a hater...............

LWW
12-10-2011, 05:10 AM
Pray for him JohnnyD.

LWW
12-10-2011, 05:12 AM
Have you seen this Freudian slip of his?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Picture1-3.png

JohnnyD
04-16-2013, 10:17 PM

Best concert I ever saw. 2 and a half hours of hard drivin Outlaw, classic country, and country rock. </div></div>YOU GOT LOADED ! Now here i thought that you were a teacher.That is terrible.

YOU GOT LOADED!A supposed sunday school teacher got loaded.What kind of example of a person are you for the children?
Inglorious hypocrite.

WV Slim Shady
04-17-2013, 01:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

"Ooh, I'm scared! Those hillbillies are going to bugger me for badmouthing Hondo's state!"

What kind of bar do you hang out at. I dont go to bars where men bugger other men neither.

JohnnyD
04-17-2013, 02:23 AM
What kind of bar do you hang out at. I dont go to bars where men bugger other men neither.
He is weird Mr.Slim.