PDA

View Full Version : El Dubb Dubb has another prediction come true!

LWW
11-22-2011, 05:05 PM
I have said the following many times, the most recent here on 8/11/11:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have long said that when the regime gets totally desperate ... they will abandon "BARCK" in favor of "BARRY" as a last desperate step to make a radical statist palatable to the US public.</div></div>

Since then I have noticed a trend:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's my Barry!

Time to hit the pigs with the VETO PEN!</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give 'em hell Barry! Kudos!

SCREW BOEHNER!!!! SCREW THE RIGHT! SCREW GROVER!</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go Obama! Keep shining that light on their hypocrisy! <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Give 'em HELL Barry!</span></div></div>

Soflasnapper
11-22-2011, 06:06 PM
Not an expert on your nomenclature, but from my admittedly weak understanding, you would be correct in your prediction had you said 'the CABAL...' (would do that-- not THE REGIME).

Or, if you'd found the REGIME doing it, e.g., the WH spokesman, or other WH officials, or Democrats in the leadership, etc., using the name.

Got any of that? If not, this is either a failed prediction, or a not-yet-come-true prediction.

ugotda7
11-22-2011, 08:15 PM
Your obsession with LWW has got to be unhealthy.

LWW
11-23-2011, 05:14 AM
He seems to believe that Charlotte does anything without marching orders that have wafted down from her handlers.

Soflasnapper
11-23-2011, 10:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your obsession with LWW has got to be unhealthy. </div></div>

It is time consuming to counter his blizzard of untruths and misstatements of fact, true.

But my motivation is to defend the truth. As when just a while ago, I explained why Karl Rove wasn't guilty of treason.

Not in answer to LWW, but in correction to Gayle herself.

LWW
11-23-2011, 10:53 AM
It is those rare moments of your lucidity that cause me to hold out hope for you.