PDA

View Full Version : MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

LWW
11-27-2011, 03:40 PM
In an amazing and unexpected turn of events, a near biblical scale miracle even, the Cincinnati Bengals are 7-4 and would be in the playoffs if the season ended this moment.

http://www.wallpaperpimper.com/wallpaper/Football/Cincinnati_Bengals/Cincinnati-Bengals-Logo-4-9DAUFBETQZ-1024x768.jpg

eg8r
11-27-2011, 07:48 PM
And in even more stunning manner, Tim Tebow has won yet another game. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

LWW
11-28-2011, 04:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And in even more stunning manner, Tim Tebow has won yet another game. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

To me that isn't nearly as surprising.

sack316
11-28-2011, 08:54 AM
I think even if they lose out the rest of the way, this season is a success for Cincy. They have already done more than was expected.

I was thinking the other day about parity in the NFL and how much more competitive all teams can be these day (it seems). I could be wrong, but I remember a focus being put on it and it seems it may be becoming more the case.

Take out the outliers such as GB and Indy this season. Even a team like Carolina (go Cam!) who sits at 3-8 is only a few good possessions away from being 8-3 or 7-4 right now. New England is good as always, but not dominating as they have in recent years.

Just seems like a higher number of teams are becoming more competitive.

But then again I haven't watched as much as usual, just slowly losing interest now that it's a penalty to look at a QB in a mean way. Waiting to see when they add another F in NFL for National Flag Football League.

Sack

eg8r
11-28-2011, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think even if they lose out the rest of the way, this season is a success for Cincy. They have already done more than was expected.
</div></div>Dalton is turning into a fine NFL QB. He was a roller coaster yesterday but overall he is doing just fine. Green is an absolute monster and I think Dalton has "lucked" out having Green to pass to. On top of that, I think a huge positive for this team is the absence of negativity. Out is Palmer, Ocho-idiot and Terrell.

eg8r

LWW
11-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Bad teams play bad teams in their non division schedule the next season ... someone is bound to improve and kick arse against a weak schedule every year.

If Manning is back next year the Colts will have an awesome record playing an also ran schedule.