PDA

View Full Version : A tribute from the People's Cube ...

LWW
11-29-2011, 10:49 AM
The Cube honors congwesspwerson Fwank upon hiwwing news of the weetirement:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is wiff gweight and pwhoa-found gweef that The Party™ today announced dat Congwessman Bonnie Fwank will be weetirewing fwum Congwess.

Congwessman Fwanks bwazed many new twails in many airwee-ahs. Wike male pwahstitution and the sucksessfool use of bwackmaling other Congwessmen.
He is twoowee a hearwhoa to da Peepholes Weepubwick.

Wet us not be discurwaged by his weetirement, instead wet us stwive forf as Bonnie wood want us to.

Be bwave Comwhads! Although Bonnie is weetirewing, The Stwuggle™ wemains!</div></div>

GWEAT CAESOOW'S GWOST! (http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/the-cowective-weeps-comwhad-bonnie-fwank-to-weetire-t8092.html)

A gay pwostitution wing wan fwom his condo ... weceiving discounts from gay pwostitutes ... hiwing a fewwon as a dwiver ... bwackmaiwing other gays ... Charwotte wiww probabwy soon decwawe him to be a cwoset wepubwiccan!

Soflasnapper
11-29-2011, 11:24 AM
That's actually funny.

I feel bad, laughing along with making fun of a speech impediment, but I did. Maybe I'm a bad person.