PDA

View Full Version : Why females should avoid a girls night out ;-)

Sid_Vicious
11-29-2011, 10:51 PM
Why females should avoid a girls night out after they are married..... If this does not make you laugh out loud, you have lost your sense of humour.... The other night I was invited out for a night with the "girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!" Well, the hours passed and the margarit...as went down way too easily.... Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.... Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT !) The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him "MIDNIGHT"... he didn't seem pissed off in the least. Whew, I got away with that one! Then he said "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said "oh shit" Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted

Gayle in MD
11-30-2011, 05:20 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Soflasnapper
11-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Gotta laugh at that one! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sid_Vicious
12-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Just a personal observation, but I've noticed that people here, righties for sure, have developed into non-humor appreciators. They can begin a semi hate thread and it fills the page in a day, and it many times isn't even a semi worthy topic. What's that tell ya in general? Humor is the best medicine, yet hatefullness seems to overide everything else. I'm not saying my post of this funny is stellar, but it only got a couple of good friend's appreciation, just like some of the other funnies posted of recent. The funnies "flew" on other NPR discussion boards. Are we than seperated here in general? Disappointing...sid

eg8r
12-01-2011, 01:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a personal observation, but I've noticed that people here, righties for sure, have developed into non-humor appreciators.</div></div>Well then I guess it is your cognitive abilities that you failed to notice, or lack there of. It has nothing to do with the humor, I thought it was funny. I just don't think you are worth the time to respond. If you really want to get personal, why don't you tell us what types of posts you respond to the most, because I cannot remember very many, if any, non-political threads in which you have participated that were started by a rightie. Why is that?

eg8r