PDA

View Full Version : LOL Repig Voters Jump From 1 Lying Crook 2Another

Gayle in MD
11-30-2011, 07:23 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#45486088

What's with these "Family Values" voters? LMAO!

What a circus!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It was funny enough when we were watching Bachmann rewrite history, listening to her austerity BS while learning that she's been on the Government dole herself, and her husband has been racking up money by practicing what amounts to child abuse on young Gay boys. Bachmann telling people if they don't work, they don't deserve to eat, this after failed Repiglican policies and Bush/Repiglican failed policies and incompetence, have thrown millions of Americans out of work.

Cain, yapping about "If you don't have a job, don't blame the banks, (really?) blame yourself!

Hmmmm, wonder how many women don't have jobs because they wouldn't have sex with the Hermanator!

Rick Perry, so smart and aware, he can't even remember his own measly three policies! Now we learn he doesn't even know how old you have to be to VOTE!

Gingrich, heartless husband and womanizer, bashing Clinton, demanding he resign, while he himself was borking a young woman, twenty years his junior!

The Quintessential hypocrite! Ginrgich who has lied his ass off throughout this campaign about where and how he made his money, calling himself a celebrity, who was making $65,000.00 a speech, more than millions of families across this country make in a whole year, and covering up his lobbying by saying he didn't need to be a Lobbyist for Fannie or Freddie, LMAO, he was just a historian, who happened to have a million dollar credit card at Tiffanny's, LMAO, trekking his hypocritical way through this absurd reach for the nomination, with a boatload of documented flip-flops, and ethics issues, hauled right behind him, and then the idiot flyover voters, switch the Cain votes, directly to Gingrich...he gets the votes from the other immoral womanizer, The Herminator, who takes a fall, after he has spent weeks blaming everyone but aliens from Mars, because he couldn't keep it in his pants.

OMG! This is the best Repiglicans have to offer?

A lying POS like Romney, a job killing pretentious multi-millionaire with mega mansions across the country, telling the country to just let these homeowners get thrown out on the street?

Let the American automobile industry die! The hell with all of those who would have lost their jobs! Millions of Americans, who are now working because we had a brilliant man, like President Obama, in the White House, instead of a nitwit like Romney, who can't think of a single stance he has ever taken, that he wasn't once taking the opposite side.

He was for abortion, before he was against it. He was for Obama's Affordable Health Care Act, before he was against it! He proved as Governor that he had not one clue about how to create JOBS! One of the worst in Job creation as Governor, in the whole country!

And Christie? The chosen one, who didn't run, LMAO...with the colossal nerve to ask what "IS" President Obama doing, while we all know what Christie is doing, non stop, stuffing his face, insulting the American People with his vicious attacks on anyone who dares to question his own behavior, after as a lobbyist, Chris Christie worked to remove securities fraud from a consumer fraud act on behalf of an organization run by Bernie Madoff,
and is in bed with the same corporations who are polluting the environment, making us all ill, while he attacks our teachers, firemen, public servants. His record for personally attacking their honor, and their contributions to our safety and the education of our kids across this country, on those rare occasions when he takes a break from stuffing his face for a few minutes, long enough to insult more people who are struggling through no fault of their own, just to get by, is repulsive, IMO!

The ultimate HOG! Too damn fat and lazy to walk his ass accross the field from his Hellicopter, because he is so addicted to food, and so obese that he can't put one foot in front of the other without loosing his breath!

The picture and personification of THE most damaging health issue behind our rising Health Care Costs, OBESITY!

What a bunch of hypocritical, lying ass crooks!

Pathetic!

G.

Gayle in MD
11-30-2011, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There's something very odd about the sudden emergence of former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich as the GOP's leading "not Romney" candidate. No, not that he's a twice-divorced admitted adulterer gaining traction in a party dominated by God-fearing social conservatives. It's that one of the most common gripes about Mitt Romney — if not the most common one — is that he lacks core values, and chooses positions based on political expediency, not sincere beliefs. The anti-Romney, you might expect, would be someone of pronounced consistency. Asked recently by Fox News why conservatives should prefer him over Romney, Gingrich tried to play up that image. "First of all, I have a lifetime record of being a consistent conservative," he said. Except that ... he doesn't. Through the years, Gingrich has demonstrated a willingness to cravenly flip-flop in ways that might make Romney blush. Here are some of the most notable examples:

Health-Insurance Mandate:

Flip: "Personal responsibility extends to the purchase of health insurance. Citizens should not be able to cheat their neighbors by not buying insurance, particularly when they can afford it, and expect others to pay for their care when they need it." — June 2007
Flop: "I am against any effort to impose a federal mandate on anyone because it is fundamentally wrong and I believe unconstitutional." — May 16, 2011
Cap-and-Trade:

Flip: "I think if you have mandatory carbon caps combined with a trading system, much like we did with sulfur, and if you have a tax-incentive program for investing in the solutions, that there’s a package there that’s very, very good. And frankly, it’s something I would strongly support.” — February 2, 2007
Flop: "A carbon cap and trade system ... would lead to corruption, political favoritism, and would have a huge impact on the economy." — April 21, 2008
Climate Change:

Flip: "I think is that the evidence is sufficient that we should move towards the most effective possible steps to reduce carbon-loading of the atmosphere." — April 10, 2007
Flop: “I actually don’t know whether global warming is occurring." — November 8, 2011
Paul Ryan's Budget Plan:

Flip: "I don't think right-wing social engineering is any more desirable than left-wing social engineering. I don't think imposing radical change from the right or the left is a very good way for a free society to operate. .... [Paul Ryan's Medicare proposal] is too big a jump." — May 15, 2011
Flop: "I made a mistake. And I called Paul Ryan today, who's a very close personal friend and I said that. The fact is that I have supported what Ryan has tried to do on the budget." — May 17, 2011
Libya:

Flip: "Exercise a no-fly zone this evening ... Provide help to the rebels to replace [Qaddafi] ... All we have to say is that we think that slaughtering your own citizens is unacceptable and that we’re intervening. And we don’t have to send troops. All we have to do is suppress his air force, which we could do in minutes." — March 7, 2011
Flop: "I would not have intervened. I think there were a lot of other ways to affect Qaddafi ... I would not have used American and European forces." — March 23, 2011
Criminal Court Trials for Suspected Terrorists:

Flip: "Well, I think if [members of the Bush administration] believe they have enough evidence to convict [Jose Padilla], going through the process of convicting him and holding him, I suspect, may be for the rest of his life without parole would not be -- would hardly be seen as a loss. I think this administration is still wrestling with what are the real ground rules for dealing with people who are clearly outside of normal warfare? They're not wearing a uniform. They're not part of an army. They are openly threatening to kill thousands or even millions of people." — November 22, 2005
Flop: "Why would you take a Nigerian national who just tried to blow up a plane over Detroit ... Why would you take that person, put them in the American criminal justice system, give them an attorney, read them their Miranda rights? — January 4, 2010

</div></div>

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/11/newt-gingrich-flip-flops.html

Gayle in MD
11-30-2011, 10:34 AM
Crank Up The Apocolypse Machine: The Newt Gingrich, Rovarian styled, Fear Mongering, Hate and Divisive language so beloved by the Repiglican voters, is coming back, compliments of the original Radical RW hate Machine, known as Newt Gingrich, Hypocrite Extraordinaire.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/30..._n_1119507.html (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/30/newt-gingrich-political-battle-fascists-apocalypse_n_1119507.html)

Gayle in MD
11-30-2011, 10:54 AM
And a history of Bachmann lies and zaney BS! LIes about the President.

Lies about the Health Care Act.

Lies about her importance.

Lies, lies, and more lies, followed by claims of accuracy.

Another clown.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact...7h55N_blog.html (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/michele-bachmanns-claim-that-she-never-said-anything-inaccurate-during-the-gop-debates/2011/11/28/gIQAA7h55N_blog.html)