PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Favorability Drops &Repub Approval Drops

Gayle in MD
11-30-2011, 07:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> More Americans now say that they disagree than agree with the tea party, and even those who live in districts represented by tea party congressmen are split over the movement, according to a new survey.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Favorability ratings were not much better for the GOP in tea party districts — 48 percent viewed the Republican Party unfavorably, compared with 41 percent who viewed them favorably.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meanwhile, the Republican Party’s image also has dropped substantially over the past year.

Among the general public, 36 percent viewed the GOP favorably, down from 42 percent in March. On the other hand, 55 percent viewed the Republican Party unfavorably, up from 51 percent over the same time period.

</div></div>

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/69388.html

eg8r
11-30-2011, 09:26 AM
And Obama's rating drops to 43%.

Obama sucks and Dems are finally admitting it. (http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallup-daily-obama-job-approval.aspx)

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-30-2011, 11:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And Obama's rating drops to 43%.

Obama sucks and Dems are finally admitting it. (http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallup-daily-obama-job-approval.aspx)

eg8r </div></div>

This thread is about the dropping approval numbers for Repiglicans, and for the Tea Party.

Any complaints about the state of the country, should be forwarded to the obstructionists, who have blocked every single effort, to recover from the Bush administration's spending, borrowing, warring and cutting taxes, all at once, and ignoring all of the warnings of coming disasters, while creating fake ones, for their old cronies, and former corporate cronies...incompetence, and corruption.

http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/republicans-unprecedented-obstructionism-by-numbers

Again, if you can't stay on the subject, then stay out of my threads.

You and Lww obstruct every FACT based truth, that we on the left, write about, by either changing the subject, distracting with insults, or lying about The Facts...

G.

eg8r
11-30-2011, 11:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is about the dropping approval numbers for Repiglicans, and for the Tea Party.
</div></div>And to keep you grounded it is now also about Obama's dropping numbers.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-30-2011, 12:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is about the dropping approval numbers for Repiglicans, and for the Tea Party.
</div></div>And to keep you grounded it is now also about Obama's dropping numbers.

eg8r </div></div>

As I asked, stay out of my threads if your ONLY intention is to change the subject to one of your own choosing.

If you want to launch your own thread about Obama, fine, do so, but stay out of mine.

G.

Soflasnapper
11-30-2011, 12:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And Obama's rating drops to 43%.

eg8r </div></div>

This poll you cite doesn't show Democrats admitting anything.

Who do you think is giving him the approval number-- Republicans?

As should be clear enough, the GOP side would poll about 93% or more disapprove. To get an aggregate figure as shown requires that the Democratic side give him nearly as much job approval as the GOP side gives disapproval. I'm guessing in the 80% approval range.

eg8r
11-30-2011, 01:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This poll you cite doesn't show Democrats admitting anything.
</div></div>You are correct, this takes some actual thinking. Prior to this poll it was already an admitted fact that a very low percentage of Reps approved of Obama's performance. So basically the vast majority of votes driving his rating so low was because of the Reps. The only way for that to start diving any lower would be for Independants and Dems. Sure the independents will be the first to disapprove there is no doubt they are the only ones helping drive this rating down. The dems are starting to wake up.

eg8r

eg8r
11-30-2011, 01:04 PM
I don't care what you asked for. At this point you have decided to do whatever the heck you want to so you should be able to accept the fact that I will also.

Don't get pissy when your boy's rating is dropping, it is his fault right?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-30-2011, 01:57 PM
Grow up!

You just proved your only goal is to deflect from the subject.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> Tea Party Favorability Drops & Repub Approval Drops </span>

Can't deal with the facts, as usual.

Typical of both YOU, your buddy, LWW.

G.

eg8r
11-30-2011, 02:38 PM
I did not prove my goal was to deflect anything. I did prove that I am willing to give your "subject" some substance though. Not only did Tea Party favorability and Rep approval drop but so did Obama approvals drop.

Why did you choose to avoid talking about Obama's numbers dropping instead choosing to start a thread about Reps? It is because your hate blinds you. All Congress approval is in the crapper but you refuse to point out the negativity towards the Dems. I am here to balance you out. When will you grow up and accept that?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
11-30-2011, 06:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did not prove my goal was to deflect anything. I did prove that I am willing to give your "subject" some substance though. Not only did Tea Party favorability and Rep approval drop but so did Obama approvals drop.

Why did you choose to avoid talking about Obama's numbers dropping instead choosing to start a thread about Reps? It is because your hate blinds you. All Congress approval is in the crapper but you refuse to point out the negativity towards the Dems. I am here to balance you out. When will you grow up and accept that?

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO! You're a joke.

Stick to the subject, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Tea Party Favorability Drops &Repub Approval Drops </div></div>

or start your own thread, Sherlock.

You're a wast of time.

G.

eg8r
11-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Sorry your blinders are on. The joke in the end turns out to be Obama.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 12:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry your blinders are on. The joke in the end turns out to be Obama.

eg8r </div></div>

The joke is you and all of the other "Living in denial" righties who voted twice for George Bush.

You will forever be the greatest joke in American history, as was George Bush, father and son, who regularly make out with terrorist men, sucking face, and holding hands.

G.

"Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter"
Dickhead Cheneycrook

eg8r
12-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Sorry white trash, you live in a fantasy land.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 01:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry white trash, you live in a fantasy land.

eg8r </div></div>

You just get more and more common, and low down, don't you.

Does it make you fell any better?

Hungry Ed? I notice you always get worse between lunch and dinner. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

"Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter"
Dickhead Cheneycrook

eg8r
12-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Sorry white trash.

eg8r