PDA

View Full Version : Question for jennings

hondo
12-03-2011, 07:15 AM
Well, I said I wouldn't post as long as dub was posing as johnny d. but I have a request from Wolfie so I must do this.
Jennings, Wolfie wants to know why you are searching for his
address on Mylife.
I can tell you that Wolfie is pretty paranoid and is creeped out by you and little dubbie/johnny and yugo so I would back off if I were you.
JMHO.
BTW, if this is true, why are you doing this? It IS pretty creepy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

LWW
12-03-2011, 07:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I said I wouldn't post as long as dub was posing as johnny d. but I have a request from Wolfie so I must do this.
address on Mylife.
I can tell you that Wolfie is pretty paranoid and is creeped out by you and little dubbie/johnny and yugo so I would back off if I were you.
JMHO.
BTW, if this is true, why are you doing this? It IS pretty creepy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/HondoTFH.jpg&gt;&gt;&gt; CLICK HERE FOR TRANSLATION&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fGEaOXlCEg&feature=related) </div></div>

hondo
12-03-2011, 07:27 AM
No thanks, johnny. Just waiting for jennings' response and then I'll be gone til you drop the johnny charade.

LWW
12-03-2011, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No thanks, johnny. Just waiting for jennings' response and then I'll be gone til you drop the johnny charade. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/2949537780_804666acb3.jpg

&gt;&gt;&gt;CLICK HERE FOR TRANSLATION&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-wJNpWgss8)</div></div>

Sev
12-03-2011, 07:44 AM
How does he know its Steve.
For that matter how do we know this is not made up.

Wolfi can address this on AZ if he wants to have a conversation. He is not banned over there.

LWW
12-03-2011, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does he know its Steve.

Wolfi can address this on AZ if he wants to have a conversation. He is not banned over there. </div></div>

Is he banned on here again already?

LWW
12-03-2011, 08:41 AM
He posted HERE (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=35233&Number=371680#Post371680) 2 weeks ago ... in the same thread where aitch was telling us about the concert he paid to attend that featured a guy who sang songs glorifying the Klan.

This is not to mean that aitch supports the Klan. Just because he voted for a Klan Kleagle to represent him in Kongress ... and goes wakkky whenever anyone Kriticizes the Klan ... and votes the party line of the party that invented the Klan ... and the party that appointed a Klansman to the SKOTUS ... none of this should be konstrued as him supporting the Klan.

hondo
12-03-2011, 10:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does he know its Steve.

Wolfi can address this on AZ if he wants to have a conversation. He is not banned over there. </div></div>

He told me Wilson banned him for life.

hondo
12-03-2011, 10:57 AM
You are too critical. Did I criticize you for praying that God forgives you for letting some guy on your ass?

hondo
12-03-2011, 11:03 AM
One of the greatest country singers of all time:

http://www.topcountrymusicvideos.com/david-allan-coe-youtube-videos/

hondo
12-03-2011, 11:11 AM
I'm so much more of a man than you, hoss.
I've never judged you on your admitted homosexual inclination.
I forgive.
I serve.
I teach.
I actually play pool.
A father, a husband, a lover, a liver of life.

What are you? A forum troll who looks for alleged weaknesses
in your perceived enemies and makes little cartoons of them on the Net.
You have no life, bubba.
You do your dirty work behind this vile pseudo-Christian you call johnny d.
Your supposed wife is a blow up sex toy.
Crawl back in your hole.

eg8r
12-03-2011, 11:24 AM
LOL, what is mylife? Did wolfie get banned again?

eg8r

LWW
12-03-2011, 01:04 PM
I had to make sure this one lived on:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Picture1-3.png

aitch's straight half argues with his other side.

LWW
12-03-2011, 01:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does he know its Steve.

He told me Wilson banned him for life. </div></div>

Then he lied, again as he is still an active member there.

hondo
12-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Left out something, dubbie.

"What are you? A forum troll who looks for alleged weaknesses
You have no life, bubba.
Crawl back in your hole."

Sorry for your confusion.
I would have thought you would have addressed the criticism
rather than playing little games.
Nothing to say?
I didn't think so. You know what I said was dead on.

Maybe bring back your imaginary character johnny to gush how he loves and respects you.

hondo
12-03-2011, 07:01 PM
All I know is what Wolfie told me.
Why are you defending jennings and not himself?
His silence certainly makes him look guilty, n'est pas?

hondo
12-03-2011, 07:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, what is mylife? Did wolfie get banned again?

eg8r </div></div>

1. Don't know.
2. He told me he's banned for life.
3. If he did indeed drag me into this un-necessarily, I am a little disappointed in him.

hondo
12-03-2011, 07:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had to make sure this one lived on:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Picture1-3.png

aitch's straight half argues with his other side. </div></div>

Dear dub, I'm not the guy who claimed some guy was on his ass and then prayed that God forgived him.
But, then, you knew that, didn't you?
Why not answer the post rather than look for a diversion?
Pretty clear who I was talking about.

wolfdancer
12-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Hondo, I'm not sure who interceded for me between the time I sent you that email, and now.....the first time I have successfully signed on in awhile. I did write and send an email to bd, questioning the ban in light of the many other even more "personal attacks"by others on this site. Maybe that, and the "holiday spirit" did the trick.
Sorry that I involved you, but I was wondering why anyone would be checking up on me....unless they didn't know where to send the letter bomb, er, Xmas card.
note: Ed...Mylife is a site used for the most part to check up on old friends,etc, that you have lost touch with.....
Seems that some now are using it surreptitiously. Next thing you know, that someone will be going through my garbage

eg8r
12-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Banned for life. He was back for a couple days and I did not even see a negative post during that time. Strange.

eg8r

eg8r
12-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Ahh ok. Social media sucks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

wolfdancer
12-03-2011, 10:12 PM
banned...originally, for life, or 30 days, whichever came sooner.
Originally,I was banned for an indefinite period, for attacking others here ... and it were me what suggested the ban be permanent...I thought that might help reduce the acrimony here.

Stretch
12-03-2011, 10:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, I'm not sure who interceded for me between the time I sent you that email, and now.....the first time I have successfully signed on in awhile. I did write and send an email to bd, questioning the ban in light of the many other even more "personal attacks"by others on this site. Maybe that, and the "holiday spirit" did the trick.
Sorry that I involved you, but I was wondering why anyone would be checking up on me....unless they didn't know where to send the letter bomb, er, Xmas card.
note: Ed...Mylife is a site used for the most part to check up on old friends,etc, that you have lost touch with.....
Seems that some now are using it surreptitiously. Next thing you know, that someone will be going through my garbage </div></div>

Hey! Nice to see you around Wolf. Hope life is treating you well. Not much new here except the usuall non stop spaming by the 'Cartoon man' and his "close" little buddy johnny. St.

wolfdancer
12-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Stretch, thanks!!! I made a trip to Seattle, and was one game away from the final four. I had BIH with an easy two ball out, and adjusted the cb position with the ferrule.....and the other player called that a foul, upheld by the TD. I didn't have Chairman Mao's Little Red Book, nor the BCA rules book with me, so had no way to appeal. Checked later on and it isn't a foul; you can even use the tip to adjust position with BIH...as long as it doesn't resemble a stroke..

JohnnyD
12-03-2011, 11:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does he know its Steve.

Inglorious hypocrite !

JohnnyD
12-03-2011, 11:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm so much more of a man than you, hoss.
I forgive.
I serve.
I teach.
I actually play pool.

You have no life, bubba.
Crawl back in your hole. </div></div> And YOU proposition for a male sex act!
Liar
Fraud
Pretender

JohnnyD
12-04-2011, 12:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I said I wouldn't post as long as dub was posing as johnny d. but I have a request from Wolfie so I must do this.
address on Mylife.
JMHO.
BTW, if this is true, why are you doing this? It IS pretty creepy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>
Sinner of all sinners.
Hypocrite.

wolfdancer
12-04-2011, 01:50 AM
What Hondo wrote is entirely true. I am a little paranoid when somebody is trying to find out where I reside...especially when they have made what I consider to be, prior threats against myself.

LWW
12-04-2011, 04:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm so much more of a man than you, hoss.
I forgive.
I serve.
I teach.
I actually play pool.

You have no life, bubba.
Crawl back in your hole. </div></div> And YOU proposition for a male sex act!</div></div>

I had forgot about him doing that.

hondo
12-04-2011, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What Hondo wrote is entirely true. I am a little paranoid when somebody is trying to find out where I reside...especially when they have made what I consider to be, prior threats against myself. </div></div>

Don't respond to lww when he is posing as that creep, Wolfie.

Gayle in MD
12-04-2011, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What Hondo wrote is entirely true. I am a little paranoid when somebody is trying to find out where I reside...especially when they have made what I consider to be, prior threats against myself. </div></div>

Don't respond to lww when he is posing as that creep, Wolfie. </div></div>

He doesn't have to pose.

JohnnyD
12-07-2011, 06:26 AM
address on Mylife.
JMHO.
BTW, if this is true, why are you doing this? It IS pretty creepy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>More lies from the epic hypocrite.

JohnnyD
12-07-2011, 06:27 AM
[quote=hondo]No thanks, johnny. Just waiting for jennings' response and then I'll be gone til you drop the johnny charade. [/quote
]LIAR
PRETENDOR
FRAUD

JohnnyD
12-07-2011, 06:29 AM

Oh my ! Couldn't have happened to a nice person.

JohnnyD
12-07-2011, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are too critical. Did I criticize you for praying that God forgives you for letting some guy on your ass? </div></div>Pray for your soal sinner.Jesus loves you.You must help yourself.

JohnnyD
12-07-2011, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm so much more of a man than you, hoss.
I forgive.
I serve.
I teach.
I actually play pool.

You have no life, bubba.
Crawl back in your hole. </div></div>You talk about getting loaded.WOW,what a teacher! A TEACHER!You brag about screwing your maid!WOW,what a husband.You send sexual pm's to me for male sex .WOW! what a pervert!

JohnnyD
12-07-2011, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Left out something, dubbie.

"What are you? A forum troll who looks for alleged weaknesses
You have no life, bubba.
Crawl back in your hole."

Sorry for your confusion.
I would have thought you would have addressed the criticism
rather than playing little games.
Nothing to say?
I didn't think so. You know what I said was dead on.

Maybe bring back your imaginary character johnny to gush how he loves and respects you. </div></div>You are the troll pretending to be a poor teacher.Hoist thy own pitard hansdo.Sinner of all sinner.You shall not have redemption you sinner of of sinners.

JohnnyD
12-07-2011, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What Hondo wrote is entirely true. I am a little paranoid when somebody is trying to find out where I reside...especially when they have made what I consider to be, prior threats against myself. </div></div>
Reap what you sow sinner.
Your epic lies are only equil to the loaded one,hansdo.