PDA

View Full Version : Panetta Tells Israel 'Just Get 2 The Damned Table'

Gayle in MD
12-04-2011, 10:40 AM
At a Brookings Institution forum on Friday, U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta urged Israeli leaders to "just get to the damned table." He added that Israel could more actively attempt to mend ties with Turkey and Egypt, and reverse its growing isolation in the Middle East.

Palestinian Authority spokesman Ghassan Khatib said the Palestinians are eager to resume talks, but will not do so until Israel freezes settlement building in the West Bank, one of the areas the Palestinians seek for a future state.

"Israeli settlement activities indicate that the Israeli verbal commitment to negotiations is not serious," Khatib said. "There is a contradiction between Israel's willingness to negotiate the future of territories and its insistence of determining the future of the territories through illegal settlement activities."

<span style="color: #990000"> Good! It's about time! </span>

Soflasnapper
12-04-2011, 11:50 AM
They won't do it, and should they do it, it will go nowhere.

Khatib is correct-- even if they say they are committed, they are not (to negotiating the status of the settlements-- they ARE committed to GROWING the settlements, and as is stated here, stopping that with a freeze is the precondition for the PA to negotiate).

eg8r
12-04-2011, 03:57 PM
The palestinians are eager for Israel to resume talks so that they will be preoccupied and then the palestinians can go bomb innocent civilians again.

eg8r

Qtec
12-05-2011, 06:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The palestinians are eager for Israel to resume talks so that they will be preoccupied and then the palestinians can go bomb innocent civilians again.

eg8r </div></div>

I have got to laugh, LOL.

You are SOOOOOOOOO ignorant.

Q

LWW
12-05-2011, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The palestinians are eager for Israel to resume talks so that they will be preoccupied and then the palestinians can go bomb innocent civilians again.

eg8r </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Are you denying that the Palestinians are homicide bombers committed to genocide against Israel? Of course you are. Thug.
http://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/060224peacelovegeno-x.jpg

LWW
12-05-2011, 06:48 AM
The left's view of what ME democracy should be:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/carter.gif

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The palestinians are eager for Israel to resume talks so that they will be preoccupied and then the palestinians can go bomb innocent civilians again.

eg8r </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Pitifully ignorant. Both of them.

G.

eg8r
12-05-2011, 09:36 AM
I speak the truth and you once again defend terrorists. You always seem to do this as long as they are not blowing up your own country. Then you want to be "tough". You make me laugh.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 12:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The palestinians are eager for Israel to resume talks so that they will be preoccupied and then the palestinians can go bomb innocent civilians again.

eg8r </div></div>

More of your uninformed delusional crap.

G.
"Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter"
Dickhead Cheneycrook

eg8r
12-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Your signature proves the white trash you strive to be. Other than that, I can understand how the truth is perceived as delusional to you since you live in a fantasy land.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 02:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your signature proves the white trash you strive to be. Other than that, I can understand how the truth is perceived as delusional to you since you live in a fantasy land.

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO!

This, from a RWer who twice, voted for and for eight years, defended George Bush, the worst president in the history of the United States of America.

The lying POS who lied the whole country into fighting a war, to line the pockets of his oul cronies.

"As I understand it, the Iraq war was about oil" Alan Greenspan

Yep, Alan, we all understood it that way. That's the way it was.

Now how rational, how in touch with reality, would anyone who denied the cherry picking of intelligence, the organized White House plot to lie us into a war, and for outing a covert CIA NOC agent, and for pardoning the guy who took the fall, for the Bush/Cheney lies and denials, even though they are ALL right on Youtube, documented, like when Novak stated, clearly, "Karl Rove was a cofirming source" just as I told him he was.... and Rove goes berzerk when someone flat out tells him that, on the air, and he just keeps on lying!

Typical, isn't it,(?) of the same irrational, authoritarian loving, Screwed up, RW SHEEP, who attacked everyone who pointed out the lies, and then they turn right around and say everyone else, is living in a fantasy world!!!!

BWA HA A HA...

Are you standing up? Thought you might be standing up, while you do another "stand up" routine, aka, Eg, is so hungry, he gets nastier every day!

I'm sure your Reverend or Rabbi, would be proud...

G.

Dickhead Cheneycrook

Soflasnapper
12-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Are you denying that the Palestinians are homicide bombers committed to genocide against Israel?

Suicide bombing has been ended for years now. Try to get better updated.

Note, suicide bombing IDF forces is not terrorism, but allowable resistance to illegal occupation under international law. That hasn't been seen, however, either, for some years.

Suicide bombing civilians would be terrorism.

eg8r
12-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Sorry white trash.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-06-2011, 11:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry white trash.

eg8r </div></div>

Yep, that's what you are. You have made that very clear, for all to see.

G.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Dickhead Cheneycrook

Qtec
12-06-2011, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">homicide bombers </div></div>

There is no such thing.

People who lay a bomb and don't have the intention of killing themselves are called bombers.
Those who deliberately kill themselves when setting off a bomb are called suicide bombers.

Q

Qtec
12-06-2011, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They won't do it, and should they do it, it will go nowhere.

Khatib is correct-- even if they say they are committed, they are not (to negotiating the status of the settlements-- <u>they ARE committed to GROWING the settlements,</u> and as is stated here, stopping that with a freeze is the precondition for the PA to negotiate).

</div></div>

...and the US taxpayer is paying for it.

Q

Gayle in MD
12-06-2011, 11:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">homicide bombers </div></div>

There is no such thing.

People who lay a bomb and don't have the intention of killing themselves are called bombers.
Those who deliberately kill themselves when setting off a bomb are called suicide bombers.

Q </div></div>

Yep, and those who invade, occupy and destroy a country and kill hundreds of thousand of innocent people, all under false pretenses, outright lies, just to enrich their oil cronies and their no bid contractors, are called murderers.

G.

Dickhead Cheneycrook

Gayle in MD
12-06-2011, 11:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They won't do it, and should they do it, it will go nowhere.

Khatib is correct-- even if they say they are committed, they are not (to negotiating the status of the settlements-- they ARE committed to GROWING the settlements, and as is stated here, stopping that with a freeze is the precondition for the PA to negotiate).

</div></div>

And they will continue to become more isolated in their region, as well they should be.

They refuse to consider others, including us.
G.

eg8r
12-06-2011, 12:55 PM
As long as you continue to use the white trash language that you are choosing to use then you will continue to earn the nickname.

eg8r

eg8r
12-06-2011, 12:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no such thing.
</div></div>Actually homicide bomber is the non-politically correct term. Calling them suicide bombers is the wimpy way. I prefer to call it like it is which is homicide. I personally don't care if the bomber killed himself in the blast, I prefer to focus more on what their actions were doing. The palestinians like to send in their homicide bombers on innocents which is horrible.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
12-06-2011, 06:34 PM
No, the change in terms is silliness and political correctness, not something more honest.

Any bomber who wants to kill people, whose bomb works, is a homicide bomber. Because they were involved with a bombing that caused a homicide.

So the only thing your terminology does is hide the most pertinent fact, that along with killing the target(s), which is the homicide part, the bomber also decided to kill himself, the suicide part.

Why is that important, to hide the lede, as it were, by omitting the truth of the matter in a way that makes it plain to the reader what happened, immediately? It must be important, because some people have insisted upon changing it that way, to the extreme point to where people like yourself think it makes sense, and only politically CORRECT people would say it the old way.

When it is the new political correctness to say it this way. See, 180 degrees off base with your claim. Why would people insist upon such Orwellian backwards language, claim that IT is the real language and that others are getting it backwards out of politically correct considerations, and try to convince people like you they are right?

What is their game? Do you have any idea?

Gayle in MD
12-06-2011, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As long as you continue to use the white trash language that you are choosing to use then you will continue to earn the nickname.

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO! I couldn't care less what you write, sonny.

Now go play with your little cap gun or something.

You're a colossal bore.

G.

"Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter."

Dickhead Cheneycrook

eg8r
12-06-2011, 08:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO! I couldn't care less what you write, sonny.
</div></div>Oh shut up granny, it is quite clear you do care which is why you addressed the statement in the first place. Sorry white trash but you are what you are.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-06-2011, 09:24 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gifzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz