PDA

View Full Version : no Republican should care about Trump’s input

Qtec
12-05-2011, 03:48 AM
LOL. The circus has just got weirder! [ if that's possible!]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rep. Ron Paul Reacts To Trump’s Debate Invite; Trump Calls Paul ‘Clown-Like’

Ron Paul has been slowly rising in the polls, ahead of politically mainstream candidates in some states. So when Donald Trump announced he would be sponsoring a Republican debate, the congressman did what any rational human being would have done: he declined the invite, calling the debate “beneath the office of the presidency.” Today on CNN’s State of the Union, Paul explained just exactly how little he cared about attended the Trump debate.

Candy Crowley asked Paul if he thought the debate would be damaging to the Republican party. Paul gave a small “yeah,” suggesting he really couldn’t care less about it.

RELATED: Karl Rove Is Completely Baffled By The Trump Debate: ‘This Is Weird, Isn’t It?’

But Paul did the smart thing in his public statement refusing to appear at the debate: he gave a legitimate political reason why no Republican should care about Trump’s input. As he explained in his CNN appearance, Paul was speaking for Iowa Republicans who were toyed with by Trump by dropping out of the race after they set up a huge event for him then having them cancel the event. Paul explained he received positive feedback from state party officials who are apparently still mad with Trump about the snub.

And then, Ron Paul said the one thing about Donald Trump’s fame the rest of us have been screaming for years: “I don’t understand it.” He expressed surprise at the Donald’s power to get people to fall in line. Note how eager Newt Gingrich sounded to participate in the debate yesterday. He compared Trump to Bill Gates, and boasted he would proudly go to a debate sponsored by either man.

Paul also surmised that Donald Trump “does not like to be challenged” on the issues. Well, that is just absurd. Trump is not thin-skinned, and he proved as much by responding thusly to Paul’s critique.

“Few people take Ron Paul seriously and many of his views and presentation make him a clown-like candidate… I am glad he and Jon Huntsman, who has inconsequential poll numbers or a chance of winning, will not be attending the debate and wasting the time of the viewers who are trying very hard to make a very important decision,”

There is something about Donald Trump being involved in choosing the next leader of the free world that makes my socially-conscious side cry but gives my nihilistic side hope. </div></div>

Even Carl Rove finds it weird. LMAO

Lets face it, the GOP candidates are a joke. Sound bites and talking points. That's all you get.

Q.....I forgot to add "lie after lie". Go Ron (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ron-paul-reacts-to-trumps-clown-like-debate-invite-trump-responds/)

LWW
12-05-2011, 04:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sound bites and talking points. That's all you get.</div></div>

Nothing substantial like "HOPENCHANGE" or "YES WE CAN!" ... wotta tool.

Qtec
12-05-2011, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sound bites and talking points. That's all you get.</div></div>

Nothing substantial like "HOPENCHANGE" or "YES WE CAN!" ... wotta tool. </div></div>

WELL DONE. YOU MANAGED TO REPLY WITHOUT COMMENTING ON THE TOPIC.

You are off topic. Anything sensible to say?

No?

Thought so.

Q.....LLW getting to be a boring a$$hole.

LWW
12-05-2011, 06:12 AM
Actually I was completely on topic.

Now, as to Trump being a conservative and/or a capitalist ... that's laughable.

Stretch
12-05-2011, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually I was completely on topic.

Now, as to Trump being a conservative and/or a capitalist ... that's laughable. </div></div>

I agree, he's a joke. St.

LWW
12-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Literacy has never been your strong suit.

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually I was completely on topic.

Now, as to Trump being a conservative and/or a capitalist ... that's laughable. </div></div>

I agree, he's a joke. St. </div></div>

A despicable person, without honor, conscience, scrupples or relevance.

Now Ed, he IS a joke.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 09:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL. The circus has just got weirder! [ if that's possible!]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rep. Ron Paul Reacts To Trump’s Debate Invite; Trump Calls Paul ‘Clown-Like’

Ron Paul has been slowly rising in the polls, ahead of politically mainstream candidates in some states. So when Donald Trump announced he would be sponsoring a Republican debate, the congressman did what any rational human being would have done: he declined the invite, calling the debate “beneath the office of the presidency.” Today on CNN’s State of the Union, Paul explained just exactly how little he cared about attended the Trump debate.

Candy Crowley asked Paul if he thought the debate would be damaging to the Republican party. Paul gave a small “yeah,” suggesting he really couldn’t care less about it.

RELATED: Karl Rove Is Completely Baffled By The Trump Debate: ‘This Is Weird, Isn’t It?’

But Paul did the smart thing in his public statement refusing to appear at the debate: he gave a legitimate political reason why no Republican should care about Trump’s input. As he explained in his CNN appearance, Paul was speaking for Iowa Republicans who were toyed with by Trump by dropping out of the race after they set up a huge event for him then having them cancel the event. Paul explained he received positive feedback from state party officials who are apparently still mad with Trump about the snub.

And then, Ron Paul said the one thing about Donald Trump’s fame the rest of us have been screaming for years: “I don’t understand it.” He expressed surprise at the Donald’s power to get people to fall in line. Note how eager Newt Gingrich sounded to participate in the debate yesterday. He compared Trump to Bill Gates, and boasted he would proudly go to a debate sponsored by either man.

Paul also surmised that Donald Trump “does not like to be challenged” on the issues. Well, that is just absurd. Trump is not thin-skinned, and he proved as much by responding thusly to Paul’s critique.

“Few people take Ron Paul seriously and many of his views and presentation make him a clown-like candidate… I am glad he and Jon Huntsman, who has inconsequential poll numbers or a chance of winning, will not be attending the debate and wasting the time of the viewers who are trying very hard to make a very important decision,”

There is something about Donald Trump being involved in choosing the next leader of the free world that makes my socially-conscious side cry but gives my nihilistic side hope. </div></div>

Even Carl Rove finds it weird. LMAO

Lets face it, the GOP candidates are a joke. Sound bites and talking points. That's all you get.

Q.....I forgot to add "lie after lie". Go Ron (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ron-paul-reacts-to-trumps-clown-like-debate-invite-trump-responds/) </div></div>

Trump is a joke for sure.

And, if you watched the Huckabee "Debate" lmao! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif if you can call it a debate, you would have seen the single most hilarious and ridiculous two hours in the history of television!

It was nothing but two hours of Murdoch's bought and paid for election crew, relentlessly lying and attacking President Obama, with every question by the panel of radical RW pundits, posed in a fashion to slander the President.

Trump can't even take a joke from a commedian about his ridiculous hair, which the entire universe laughs about, without responding with irrational slander and attacks!

Romney is insulted when interviewers bring up the long, documented history of his relentless flip flops. Another priveledged eletist, who thinks he can run for president, but is above being asked any questions!

Gingrich just never stops lying, is even more of a flip-flopper. He's a nothing but a political whore.

Twice he was censured as speaker of the house, And fined, yet the right jumps directly from one crook, to another, in their pitiful state of denial!

Honestly, this bunch of radical RWers, are to laugh at. what must the rest of the world think about their ignorant statements!

The guy who wrote, What's The Matter With Kansas? needs to write a new book... WTF is The Matter With Iowa? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gingrich is as repulsive as Trump!

John Dean was right about these authoritarian loving fascist whimps on the right. They're all corrupt and they're all nuts.
G.

eg8r
12-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Why didn't you ask gayle to get back on subject? She brought up "sound bites and talking points". She started attacking the Reps. Will you ever shed your partisanship?

No?

Thought so.

Why do you and gayle take such offense to us when we decide to respond to very words you post? We actually quote your own words so you know what we are referring to yet you still get pissy. Be a man and do the right thing by asking gayle to stay on subject.

eg8r

eg8r
12-05-2011, 09:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“Few people take Ron Paul seriously and many of his views and presentation make him a clown-like candidate… I am glad he and Jon Huntsman, who has inconsequential poll numbers or a chance of winning, will not be attending the debate and wasting the time of the viewers who are trying very hard to make a very important decision,”

There is something about Donald Trump being involved in choosing the next leader of the free world that makes my socially-conscious side cry but gives my nihilistic side hope. </div></div>I like Trump's response but not because he gave it. I find Paul and Huntsman really will just waste our time since they are not viable candidates anyways. As far as Trump being involved in choosing the next leader how is this so? Is he going to be more than just a moderator?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 12:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why didn't you ask gayle to get back on subject? She brought up "sound bites and talking points". She started attacking the Reps. Will you ever shed your partisanship?

No?

Thought so.

Why do you and gayle take such offense to us when we decide to respond to very words you post? We actually quote your own words so you know what we are referring to yet you still get pissy. Be a man and do the right thing by asking gayle to stay on subject.

eg8r </div></div>

More of your delusional crap.

You don't use any facts, and you both take everything out of context.

G.

"Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter"
Dickhead Cheneycrook

eg8r
12-05-2011, 01:11 PM
Sorry white trash but you were off topic.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
12-05-2011, 01:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> “Few people take Ron Paul seriously and many of his views and presentation make him a clown-like candidate… I am glad he and Jon Huntsman, who has inconsequential poll numbers or a chance of winning, will not be attending the debate and wasting the time of the viewers who are trying very hard to make a very important decision,”
</div></div>

LOL! As if Santorum and Bachmann are different from that characterization? And you know he'd have had Cain there except for a delicate timing issue recently. Or himself, if he hadn't decided to take the (fairly low) money of his show, if he's really a billionaire.

Trump is an arrogant [euphemism for a man's genitalia]. I challenge anyone to disagree.

"Clown-like"? Since it takes one to know one, I'd almost take Trump's word on that one!

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry white trash but you were off topic.

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO!

And he stoops even lower!

Hungry Ed?

G.

"Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter"
Dickhead Cheneycrook

eg8r
12-05-2011, 02:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! As if Santorum and Bachmann are different from that characterization? </div></div>I agree they should be in the same category and not show up.

eg8r