PDA

View Full Version : Iowa ProAdultery Voters Shift 2 Gingrich,Borowitz

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 09:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> November 30, 2011
As Cain Drops Out, Pro-adultery Voters Shift to Gingrich
Biggest GOP Voting Bloc, Experts Say

CONCORD, NH (The Borowitz Report) – Herman Cain withdrew from the Republican presidential race today, a move that resulted in millions of pro-adultery voters shifting their support to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

The shift in support is significant because pro-adultery voters represent the single largest voting bloc in the Republican Party, experts say.

Tracy Klugian, a prominent adulterer from Concord, New Hampshire, said he was sorry to see Mr. Cain leave the race “because he was very committed to the one issue I care about: namely, adultery.”

But he added that he had been in touch with many other adulterers in the state and that they were all switching to Mr. Gingrich.

“Even when we were supporting Cain, a lot of us were supporting Gingrich behind his back,” the adulterer said. “I guess that’s how we do.”

</div></div>

Borowitz Report...lol, he always hits it on the nail!

eg8r
12-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Where does someone identify themselves as pro-adultery? Does that mean everyone that voted for Obama was pro-Chicago-corruption?

eg8r

sack316
12-05-2011, 09:52 AM
lol clever /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif I personally will eventually choose my candidate, while at the same time be swearing up and down to another candidate I will be leaving my original candidate for them. Of course we all know I'll never really leave them /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

Stretch
12-05-2011, 10:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> November 30, 2011

CONCORD, NH (The Borowitz Report) – Herman Cain withdrew from the Republican presidential race today, a move that resulted in millions of pro-adultery voters shifting their support to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

The shift in support is significant because pro-adultery voters represent the single largest voting bloc in the Republican Party, experts say.

Tracy Klugian, a prominent adulterer from Concord, New Hampshire, said he was sorry to see Mr. Cain leave the race “because he was very committed to the one issue I care about: namely, adultery.”

But he added that he had been in touch with many other adulterers in the state and that they were all switching to Mr. Gingrich.

“Even when we were supporting Cain, a lot of us were supporting Gingrich behind his back,” the adulterer said. “I guess that’s how we do.”

</div></div>

Borowitz Report...lol, he always hits it on the nail! </div></div>

The cost of a mistress 96,000, cost of keeping a wife happy at Tifany's 500,000. Cost of Gingrich running as a republican candidate, priceless. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 10:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where does someone identify themselves as pro-adultery? Does that mean everyone that voted for Obama was pro-Chicago-corruption?

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO! Even when the thread is political humor, you jump right in and change the subject!

What a joke you are.

G.

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> November 30, 2011

</div></div>

Borowitz Report...lol, he always hits it on the nail! </div></div>

The cost of a mistress 96,000, cost of keeping a wife happy at Tifany's 500,000. Cost of Gingrich running as a republican candidate, priceless. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

It's a hoot, isnt it?

Trump, the ultimate philandering POS, is going to moderate a debate, just after the right jumps from The Hermanator, Cain, Philandering POS extraordinaire, to Gingrich, the ultimate hyocrite, and philandering POS!

You couldn't write this stuff in a novel!

G.

eg8r
12-05-2011, 11:25 AM
LOL, even when I respond in humor you don't get it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
12-05-2011, 11:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, even when I respond in humor you don't get it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

No you weren't.