PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely disgusting..smell the hate.

Qtec
12-06-2011, 04:45 AM
link (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201112050027)

Fox News tells Al Q that the POTUS is building a 'secret bunker' in the front lawn of the WH!!!!!

Pathetic.

Q

LWW
12-06-2011, 04:56 AM
So the big hole in the lawn wasn't a hint?

Qtec
12-06-2011, 04:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the big hole in the lawn wasn't a hint? </div></div>

So you believe this crap. LMAP.

Talk about<span style='font-size: 26pt'> LICKING THE SPOON. LOL</span>

Q

LWW
12-06-2011, 05:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the big hole in the lawn wasn't a hint? </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Generally, no, I don't believe "MEDIA MATTERS" ... but the video in your link displayed the hole in the lawn.

Gayle in MD
12-06-2011, 08:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the big hole in the lawn wasn't a hint? </div></div>

Q </div></div>

They are too immature for spoons, they suck it up straight from the baby bottle.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
12-06-2011, 09:39 AM
*SNIFF-SNIFF*

Yep ... smells like the haters are hating again.

sack316
12-06-2011, 09:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201112050027)

Fox News tells Al Q that the POTUS is building a 'secret bunker' in the front lawn of the WH!!!!!

Pathetic.

Q

</div></div>

lol ridiculous! Were it really a secret bunker, I'd think construction would be... oh I don't know... a little more secretive???

Sack

Gayle in MD
12-06-2011, 10:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201112050027)

Pathetic.

Q

</div></div>

lol ridiculous! Were it really a secret bunker, I'd think construction would be... oh I don't know... a little more secretive???

Sack </div></div>

It's about what Fox did, IMO. What was their intention. why did they do this?

G.

"Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter"
Dickhead Cheneycrook

LWW
12-06-2011, 01:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201112050027)

Pathetic.

Q

</div></div>

Sack </div></div>

It's about what Fox did, IMO. What was their intention. why did they do this?

G.

"Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter"
Dickhead Cheneycrook

</div></div>

What was the New York Times motivation?

Wotta hypocrite.

Soflasnapper
12-06-2011, 05:56 PM
What was the New York Times motivation?

Wotta hypocrite.

Unlike this Fox report, the NY Times apparently did not report this to complain about the money involved several times, exaggerate the money involved by 10%, or to call out that maybe 15% of the money was 'reported' to involve renovations in the West Wing.

As the Fox reporter set this up with, 'this isn't funny,' and then verbally stated, while the chyron repeatedly ran, the money figures I mention.

I say the NY Times didn't write to complain about the money, because they never mentioned the money, and that was instead both the lead in and repeatedly stated and flashed subject of this Fox report.

LWW
12-07-2011, 02:41 AM
Yet the OP's complaint had nothing to do with the money.

The claim was that FOX revealed the location of Obama's new secret bunker to Al Qaeda because they hate him.

Snoopy has a long history of claiming his point was something else after his stupidity and hyper-partisanship has been exposed.

Come to think of it ... so do you.

So what's next? Is this thread going to be claimed to have been about how BOOOOSH crashed the economy by raising the imports of Albanian alphabet soup?

Soflasnapper
12-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Yet the OP's complaint had nothing to do with the money.

The claim was that FOX revealed the location of Obama's new secret bunker to Al Qaeda because they hate him.

Your claim to be an expert mind-reader has long been proven false.

You have no idea what the complaint was, other than it was alleged to be 'disgusting and hate-filled.'

So far as what can be known about what the complaint was, it was in the link to the Fox report (complained about), and the link to the MMFA piece, which discussed that Fox report. The Fox link talked about the money, starting with 'it's not funny!,' then emphasizing it, repeating it, exaggerating it, and then also mentioning how much of it was to be in the West Wing.

What the MMFA link itself emphasizes is that Fox is trying to scare its viewers by scary references to Obama and a secret bunker. Yes, true, but to that, I'd add all their emphasis on the money, honey.

And what the NY Times piece did was express mild doubt that the project is as it has been described, talk mildly about how odd it would be to say this is a secret thing since the digging and construction are in plain public view, and then, how this thing had its funding appropriated in the aftermath of 9/11 itself.

cushioncrawler
12-07-2011, 04:40 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/Rikku10/bunker.jpg

cushioncrawler
12-07-2011, 04:41 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/TerryJankowski/secret_nuclear_bunker.jpg

cushioncrawler
12-07-2011, 04:49 PM
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk48/izzym45/fallout-shelter-5.jpg

cushioncrawler
12-07-2011, 04:58 PM
http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af187/supernaut454/WhoWouldJesusBomb.jpg

cushioncrawler
12-07-2011, 04:59 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/ClassicChloe711/OLA/Buttons/jesusisgodsatombombbutton.jpg

LWW
12-07-2011, 05:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet the OP's complaint had nothing to do with the money.

Your claim to be an expert mind-reader has long been proven false.

You have no idea what the complaint was, other than it was alleged to be 'disgusting and hate-filled.'</div></div>

And also never mentioned the money as an issue ... which was your false flag point.

Next ridiculous excuse?

KARTERMICHAEL
12-08-2011, 02:41 AM
Great man you held it at the correct point....!

LWW
12-08-2011, 04:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KARTERMICHAEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great man you held it at the correct point....! </div></div>

Thanks ... but this cabal doesn't need my "A" game to trump their nonsense.

Truth be told, very seldom does one of their arguments require even my "C" game.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 06:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KARTERMICHAEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great man you held it at the correct point....! </div></div>

LMAO!

We see this all the time, ah hem, Kartermichael.....a new name, only one post, praising LWW.

Another LWW alias.

LWW
12-08-2011, 06:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KARTERMICHAEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great man you held it at the correct point....! </div></div>

LMAO!

We see this all the time, ah hem, Kartermichael.....a new name, only one post, praising LWW.

Another LWW alias.

</div></div>

Wrong, again, but I suspect you might contact the feds and report me. Again.

Stretch
12-08-2011, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KARTERMICHAEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great man you held it at the correct point....! </div></div>

LMAO!

Another LWW alias.

</div></div>

His imaginary friends are appearing to fluff his sagging point. That's his A game. St.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KARTERMICHAEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great man you held it at the correct point....! </div></div>

LMAO!

Another LWW alias.

</div></div>

Wrong, again, but I suspect you might contact the feds and report me. Again. </div></div>

That's a lie. Prove it, you lying POS!

G.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KARTERMICHAEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great man you held it at the correct point....! </div></div>

LMAO!

Another LWW alias.

</div></div>

His imaginary friends are appearing to fluff his sagging point. That's his A game. St. </div></div>

He is a lying POS. Slander. Lies. Arrogance. Delusions of grandeur. A sicko EVIL person, through and through.

G.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KARTERMICHAEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great man you held it at the correct point....! </div></div>

LMAO!

Another LWW alias.

</div></div>

Wrong, again, but I suspect you might contact the feds and report me. Again. </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>STILL WAITING FOR YOUR PROOF. LIAR! </span> </span>

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 07:56 AM

LMAO!

Another LWW alias.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>STILL WAITING FOR YOUR PROOF. LIAR! </span> </span>

Stretch
12-08-2011, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KARTERMICHAEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great man you held it at the correct point....! </div></div>

LMAO!

Another LWW alias.

</div></div>

His imaginary friends are appearing to fluff his sagging point. That's his A game. St. </div></div>

He is a lying POS. Slander. Lies. Arrogance. Delusions of grandeur. An sicko EVIL person, through and through.

G. </div></div>

Those are his good points Gayle. It's all part of his sadistic agenda for this place. Great job in getting your views out despite his relentless verbal muggings and personal attacks. You are one resilient Lady! ^5's St.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KARTERMICHAEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great man you held it at the correct point....! </div></div>

LMAO!

Another LWW alias.

</div></div>

He is a lying POS. Slander. Lies. Arrogance. Delusions of grandeur. A sicko EVIL person, through and through.

G. </div></div>

Those are his good points Gayle. It's all part of his sadistic agenda for this place. Great job in getting your views out despite his relentless verbal muggings and personal attacks. You are one resilient Lady! ^5's St. </div></div>

Thanks Stretch. He is the personification of the old quotation..."He's a legend in his own mind."

His "legend" here is one of irrationality, arrogance evil and stunning ignorance.

Love,

G.

LWW
12-08-2011, 08:27 AM
So you are admitting, it seems, that you had one of your pit poodles ... such as woofie or aitch ... file the complaint at your order?

I'll actually buy that explanation.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 08:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are admitting, it seems, that you had one of your pit poodles ... such as woofie or aitch ... file the complaint at your order?

I'll actually buy that explanation. </div></div>

What you're doing now is making stuff up, like you always do.

I don't have to get anyone to do anything FOR ME, el jerko pig.

I think everyone here knows that I can take very good care of myself, and would never cower to a low down coward, POS like you.

Now come up with the proof, or admit that you're a slandering, lying pos, pig.

G.

LWW
12-08-2011, 08:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are admitting, it seems, that you had one of your pit poodles ... such as woofie or aitch ... file the complaint at your order?

G.

</div></div>

So you did do it yourself?

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Another illogical answer, a diversion to take the heat off yourelf for being the POS lying Ass... that you are, and it makes no sense at all, anyway.

Just post the proof of your accusation, or admit that you're a lying POS!

I'm waiting, el ball-less whimpo.

G.

Stretch
12-08-2011, 09:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are admitting, it seems, that you had one of your pit poodles ... such as woofie or aitch ... file the complaint at your order?

G.

</div></div>

So you did do it yourself? </div></div>

Were you investigated by the Feds? Why dosn't that surprise me. I love a good "who done it". You should get out more, just don't leave the country. lol St.

LWW
12-08-2011, 09:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are admitting, it seems, that you had one of your pit poodles ... such as woofie or aitch ... file the complaint at your order?

G.

</div></div>

Were you investigated by the Feds? Why dosn't that surprise me. I love a good "who done it". You should get out more, just don't leave the country. lol St. </div></div>

There you go charlotte ... even stretch doesn't believe you.

And that's a bold step forwards on his part.

BRAVO!

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 09:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are admitting, it seems, that you had one of your pit poodles ... such as woofie or aitch ... file the complaint at your order?

G.

</div></div>

Were you investigated by the Feds? Why dosn't that surprise me. I love a good "who done it". You should get out more, just don't leave the country. lol St. </div></div>

BRAVO! </div></div>

Another one of your fantasy posts? Still can't read? Not smart enough to grasp what Stretch is actually saying to you.

Doesn't surprise me, el whimpo. We all knew you belonged to a militia, it's been going around for years. I don't even believe it, it would be just like you to spread it around yoursellf, just to enhance what you "think" is a badboy, terminator image. LMAO!

Why don't you just slink on back over to your worm incubator, over on AZ, where enough stupid people can still be fooled by your irrational bull****, Sherlock, you've lost all credibility here, oh, and take that baby killing, offensivwe, yapping little toddler with you. He's turned out to be just like you, repulsive...as Sid so beautifully displayed in his thread....

G.

Stretch
12-08-2011, 09:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are admitting, it seems, that you had one of your pit poodles ... such as woofie or aitch ... file the complaint at your order?

G.

</div></div>

BRAVO! </div></div>

For the record, i believe Gayle. Next desperate stab in the dark? St.

LWW
12-08-2011, 09:24 AM
You always were a doublethinker.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the record, i believe Gayle. Next desperate stab in the dark? St.
</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You always were a doublethinker. </div></div>

BWA HA HA HA....Hypocrite!

Post the proof, nitwit. Admit the lie, or post the truth.

Should be very simple, unles, of course, it's just another of your slanderous lies.

That's what you're famous for around here. Spreading around slander, lies and false inuendo about others here.

Stretch doesn't believe you.

Sid doesn't believe you.

I can tell you right now, neither Wolf, or Hondo believes you.

Dick Leonard doesn't believe you.

I'd be surprised if Mac, and Sofla would believe you.

You see, sonny, you have no credibility here. You're a known slandering liar.

Even Eg8tr, who hates my guts, and may not be willing to admit to this, but I know damned well, in his heart of hearts, he knows that I never reported you to any Federal Agency.

Put up the proof, or admit you LIED!

G.

LWW
12-08-2011, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, they're not here, as far as I'm concerned. I think we should bann their posts, entirely, as we could easily do, by an agreed total ignore.

Love,
Gayle

</div></div>

Y'all can't even discipline your own selves.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, they're not here, as far as I'm concerned. I think we should bann their posts, entirely, as we could easily do, by an agreed total ignore.

Love,
Gayle

</div></div>

Y'all can't even discipline your own selves. </div></div>

Still wiggling?

Whimp!

I can go for years and ignore your sorry ass on this forum.

You'rer a waste.

Now own up to your lies.

Provide proof you were contacted by a Federal Agency, or admit to your colossal, slanderous, evil, lying nature, whimp!

G.

JohnnyD
12-10-2011, 05:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, they're not here, as far as I'm concerned. I think we should bann their posts, entirely, as we could easily do, by an agreed total ignore.

Love,
Gayle

</div></div>

Y'all can't even discipline your own selves. </div></div>

Still wiggling?

Whimp!

I can go for years and ignore your sorry ass on this forum.

You'rer a waste.

Now own up to your lies.

Provide proof you were contacted by a Federal Agency, or admit to your colossal, slanderous, evil, lying nature, whimp!

G. </div></div>You must be a terrible mother with that nasty mouth.Pray to Jesus.

LWW
12-10-2011, 05:40 AM
They love to hate JohnnyD, all we can do is pray for them