PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Open results, from Kato

Karatemom
09-25-2002, 07:49 PM
Yevgheny Staliv (sp?) just got beat by Kim Davenport 11-9. Evidently, Kim was down 9 -5 and came back to win the match.

CCB'ers there are going to Q-Masters tonite and gonna have some fun. Sure wish we were there but maybe next time.

Heide

Karatemom
09-25-2002, 09:06 PM
As I understand it, Mike from AZ is going to post the results. He's much better at this than myself, so I'll leave the updating to him and anxiously await the results.

Heide ~ sorry if I stepped on your toes, Mike, /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif.

Chris Cass
09-25-2002, 10:29 PM
I just talked to Voodoo and Kato. They're with the rest of the CCBers and going to party at Q Masters. They sounded like the party already started. They seemed to have lost Tom from Cinci? All I have to say is, "It should be against the law to have that much fun!"

I could hear all of them talking and laughing. I think this sucks! I'm at home and their all there having fun. Then to top it off, Voodoo says, I have to talk to Kato everyday and he hates me. Said, the next time he goes to a tourney I'd better be there or he's coming for me. Is this how you treat a friend? Rub it in and then threaten them? LMAO

What can I say? Yesterday was Voodoo' Birthday. Wait till the other CCBers see, what I sent Voodoo and Kato for a joke. HAHAHAHAHA It's too funny Mike M. LOL

They'll all now experience the time I had in Vegas meeting others from the board and then they'll understand what I meant about family. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~wish I was with my LIL bro Voodoo and what's his name? LMAO The cats away, the mice will play. hahahaha

CarolNYC
09-26-2002, 03:58 AM
Hey Chris&Heide,
Voodoo phoned me when him and Kato were on the road-I told him"boy, I wish could be a fly on the wall!"ha ha ha-and you just gotta love Kato's laugh!
Carol~cant wait till Vegas!:)

Karatemom
09-26-2002, 06:37 AM
Hey Carol! Voodoo and Kato together = nothing but trouble, hahahaha. They do sound like they're having fun. I guess I'll just have to wait til May next year, LOL. Can't wait though.

Heide

MikeM
09-26-2002, 06:43 AM
Wes K and I are heading out the door right now. Chesapeake here we come! I'm totally pumped. I hope I can keep it under 100 so I don't get any tickets on the way down. I'm bringing my laptop and digital camera, so y'all will get updates.

MM

Chris Cass
09-26-2002, 07:59 AM
Great Mike,

Our Steve Lipski lost to Allen Hopkins 11-10. That's a pretty good game. Steve is hitting them good. I still see him moving through the bracket. He's already topped alot of the pros 2 and out. Being that close you know he had a chance to win. Can't wait till hear about the match from Steve.

Kevin Whitt, another CCBer didn't end up so well and I believe he's out. He gave it a shot and I'm sure he'll be around for along time.

Regards,

C.C.

Eric.
09-26-2002, 09:55 AM
I'm not sure, but I thought it went to the hill, per AZ Billiards.

You're right about Steve. In the NY metro area, Steve is one of the top amateur open players. He has a good Straight pool game too.

Eric >going to the Open Fri. morning

9 Ball Girl
09-26-2002, 11:56 AM
1 + 1 + 1 = 3. And that's what it's gonna be when Kato and Voodoo come and pick me up from the airport tomorrow. You think those 2 are trouble together? Ha! Wait 'til they get a load of me! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif Still wish Naz was coming. /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

Wendy~~Born To Be Wild (known as Wild Woman to some) /ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif

09-30-2002, 08:37 AM
i can't find the results for the 9ball championship in chesapeake...can someone tell me a website i can check?
swimchick7@aol.com
thanks!

Karatemom
09-30-2002, 11:59 AM
www.azbilliards.com (http://www.azbilliards.com)