PDA

View Full Version : "NUTTY 25%" update.

LWW
12-08-2011, 06:22 AM
It's down to the nutty 19% as of this month.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wrong, again, but I suspect you might contact the feds and report me. Again. </div></div>

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>STILL WAITING FOR YOUR PROOF. LIAR! </span> </span>

LWW
12-08-2011, 08:30 AM
And here you have told everyone you never read nor respond to anything I post?

Inconvenient truth getting to you?

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 08:42 AM
Someone else quoted you, or I wouldn't have seen it, and no, I don't read your crap, but since you don't even know how to use the edit function, you probably don't even know that I can respond to your posts, without reading anything you write, el dope man, which is exactly what I did in this thread, el dope-man pathological LIAR.

Now answer the question, LIAR. Why do you continue to lie your ass off, and spread this slander about me, when you know damn well it's a lie.

Where is any proof that you have ever even been contacted by any Federal Agency?

LIAR!

Even if you had been, it would likely be due to some kind of nutty militia involvement of your own, that led to it.

I have never reported anyone on this forum, or anywhere else, to any Federal Agency.

So stop with your gross, colossal lies and slander, and own up to the FACT, that this lie is just another one of your attempts to slander me, with more of your sicko LIES.

PIG!

G.

LWW
12-08-2011, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone else quoted you, or I wouldn't have seen it, and no, I don't read your crap

</div></div>

Actually ... you quoted me directly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KARTERMICHAEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great man you held it at the correct point....! </div></div>

LMAO!

We see this all the time, ah hem, Kartermichael.....a new name, only one post, praising LWW.

Another LWW alias.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

</div></div>

Wrong, again, but I suspect you might contact the feds and report me. Again. </div></div>

That's a lie. Prove it, you lying POS!

G. </div></div>

So why would I need proof when it's a known fact you cannot tell the truth, hence if you deny it the you have proven it for me.

Proceed ... dance some more.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 09:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone else quoted you, or I wouldn't have seen it, and no, I don't read your crap

</div></div>

Actually ... you quoted me directly.

<span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>actually, you're wrong, as usual, AND your distration efforts aren't working, el dumbo. </span> </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KARTERMICHAEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great man you held it at the correct point....! </div></div>

LMAO!

We see this all the time, ah hem, Kartermichael.....a new name, only one post, praising LWW.

Another LWW alias.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

</div></div>

Wrong, again, but I suspect you might contact the feds and report me. Again. </div></div>

That's a lie. Prove it, you lying POS!

G. </div></div>

So why would I need proof when it's a known fact you cannot tell the truth, hence if you deny iy the you have proven it for me.

Proceed ... dance some more. </div></div>

Deny "iy".... hypocrite? How does one deny "iy"?
\
You made the accusation. You told the slanderous lie.

You provide the proof, or just admit, you're lying. It's very simple. You've been spreading this colossal lie for years on this forum, now provide the proof! If you were contacted by some Federal Agency, you would have that proof! Where is it?

And BTW, most of the regular members of this forum know YOU to be a LIAR, and they believe ME, not you....just FYI, since you have never been in touch with reality!

Just show the proof, or admit to your slanderous lies. Simple.
G.

LWW
12-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Are you truly that desperate?

Obviously ... yes.

But, when you have the long history of deceit that you do ... nobody is surprised.

BTW ... who are you blaming for quoting that one?

eg8r
12-08-2011, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And BTW, most of the regular members of this forum know YOU to be a LIAR, and believe ME, not you....</div></div>LOL so now you are speaking for others on the board. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

LWW
12-08-2011, 10:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And BTW, most of the regular members of this forum know YOU to be a LIAR, and believe ME, not you....</div></div>LOL so now you are speaking for others on the board. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

In her defense ... most of the cabal are little more than sock puppets

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you truly that desperate?

Obviously ... yes.

But, when you have the long history of deceit that you do ... nobody is surprised.

BTW ... who are you blaming for quoting that one? </div></div>

Don't change the subject. Provide the proof, or admit it's a lie, and stop telling the lie.

Very simple.

Where is your proof, that you were contacted by any Federal Agency?

Prove it, or stop lying.

G.

Stretch
12-08-2011, 10:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And BTW, most of the regular members of this forum know YOU to be a LIAR, and believe ME, not you....</div></div>LOL so now you are speaking for others on the board. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

In her defense ... most of the cabal are little more than sock puppets </div></div>

How original. lol Time to update the hate there spanky. You're a broken record. St.

LWW
12-08-2011, 10:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you truly that desperate?

Obviously ... yes.

Don't change the subject. Provide the proof, or admit it's a lie, and stop telling the lie.

Very simple.

Prove it, or stop lying.

G. </div></div>

Who quoted that one?

LWW
12-08-2011, 10:33 AM
I don't hate anyone here ... I do enjoy the puppet show.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 10:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you truly that desperate?

Obviously ... yes.

Very simple.

Prove it, or stop lying.

G. </div></div>

Who quoted that one? </div></div>

Stop changing the subject, jerk, everyone knows I'm reading your posts today, and everyo9ne knows I seldom ever pay any attention to you, and that is beside the question, annyway.

Now post the proof of yur accusation.

either come up with proof for your outrageous lie, or admit to telling a slanderous lie. Very simple.

Stop with the distractions, and own up, for once in your miserable life, you troll.

G.

LWW
12-08-2011, 10:45 AM
The subject is the shrinking of the nutty 25%.

You are the one insisting upon changing the topic to how often you lie.

Why? That's beyond me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, they're not here, as far as I'm concerned. I think we should bann their posts, entirely, as we could easily do, by an agreed total ignore.

Love,
Gayle

</div></div>

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The subject is the shrinking of the nutty 25%.

Why? That's beyond me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, they're not here, as far as I'm concerned. I think we should bann their posts, entirely, as we could easily do, by an agreed total ignore.

Love,
Gayle

</div></div> </div></div>

Not even a decent try, whimp.

Own up, or admit.

G.

Stretch
12-08-2011, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The subject is the shrinking of the nutty 25%.

Why? That's beyond me.

Love,
Gayle

</div></div> </div></div>

Not even a decent try, whimp.

Own up, or admit.

G. </div></div>

Encore! encore! Lawrence does the limbo! St. (gets some popcorn)

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 11:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And BTW, most of the regular members of this forum know YOU to be a LIAR, and believe ME, not you....</div></div>LOL so now you are speaking for others on the board. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

No, reiterating things they have told me, personally.

I leave the humongous egoism to you, a bothersome, small minded little gnat..

G.

LWW
12-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Oh c'mon sweet pea ... can I share the PM's I've received?

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 12:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh c'mon sweet pea ... can I share the PM's I've received? </div></div>

Still changing the subject...

Are you now trying to tell us that a Federal Agency, sent you a pm on the CCB?

Typical of a cowardly whimp, who endlesly tries to wiggle out of every Gotcha he is caught in, I must say.

You made the story up. As usual. No Federal Agency ever contacted you about anything.

LIAR!

You've been had.

A liar, and a slandering, evil person, like I didn't already know that.

G.

LWW
12-08-2011, 12:49 PM
So you are my sweet pea.

Now, start telling the truth and we'll all get along better.

eg8r
12-08-2011, 12:55 PM
LOL, sure they have. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

LWW
12-08-2011, 01:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you now trying to tell us that a Federal Agency, sent you a pm on the CCB?\

G.

</div></div>

Oh no.

I'm claiming that your pit poodles have.

Stretch
12-08-2011, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you now trying to tell us that a Federal Agency, sent you a pm on the CCB?\

G.

</div></div>

Oh no.

I'm claiming that your pit poodles have. </div></div>

MORE lies? Not too paranoid are you. At the rate you are digging China will be your next address. St.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 04:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are my sweet pea.

Now, start telling the truth and we'll all get along better. </div></div>

You made the story up. As usual. No Federal Agency ever contacted you about anything.

LIAR!

You've been had.

A liar, and a slandering, evil person, like I didn't already know that.

G.

Gayle in MD
12-08-2011, 04:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, sure they have. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Yes they have, and I wish you could hear what is said about YOU!

G.

eg8r
12-08-2011, 04:57 PM
LOL, I bet.

eg8r